• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Woman Accused of Attacking Her Husband, Another Woman on the Head With Can of Raid

Story can be found at: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1996813

ATHENS, Ala. May 23, 2006 (AP)— A woman was charged with domestic violence for allegedly hitting her husband and another woman on the head with a can of Raid bug spray after she found them together.

Police Sgt. Trevor Harris said a "nosy neighbor" called the woman at work on Friday and told her that her husband was at their apartment having an affair with another woman, prompting the wife to head home.

"She came in and caught her husband with another woman and she grabbed a can of Raid and went at it," said another officer, Capt. Marty Bruce. "She hit the husband in the back of the head with it and then turned on the woman and also hit her in the head."

The woman who was struck needed stitches for a head wound, police said, and the husband also was cut but did not require medical treatment.

Cornelia Cottrell Smith, 26, of Athens was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of domestic violence and released from the City Jail after posting a $1,000 bond.
    I don't think she should have been charged with anything. Her husband and the other person got what they deserved. What would you do if you caught your s/o cheating?
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• Original Mice-Chatter

Re: Woman Accused of Attacking Her Husband, Another Woman on the Head With Can of Raid

hmm, tough one. She should not break the law by committing assault- and yet, I agree, they deserved it.

I suspect she will find a judge and/or jury fairly sympathetic.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

Re: Woman Accused of Attacking Her Husband, Another Woman on the Head With Can of Raid

Boy, finding her husband in bed with another woman must've really bugged her.

Bugged her--get it?

I just kill me sometimes.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Disneytim will be here all week.. don't forget to tip your servers.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• I'm your huckleberry.

Well, when I discovered that my ex was cheating on me, I threw a fire extinguisher at him. I think a can of Raid does less damage than that. She's a-okay in my book, he was acting like a cockroach anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.