Thread: Howdy Ya'll!

• Um...

Howdy Ya'll!

Well, whew, I finally made it!

Phone calls, text messages, emails, you name it. "You have to check out MiceAge's new board!" It took me awhile, but I'm finally here! Yay!

Wow. So we are all split up and literally all over the place now, huh? Interesting. Instead of catching up, I think I'll just nod my head and go "OK" and just start from here.

So, for those of you that are completely lost at this moment, I am formerly known as Largent81, GhostRidinTrick, and lots of other silly names. Now that I have found life beyond the internet I don't sit for 20 mins to think of a name that I will rarely use. I have to think fast. Computers to me are for business use only these days. Sad, isn't it?

Lately, alot has been going on. Let's see:

New Boyfriend. Love him to death. Alot of you met him the night I met him. :devil: Remember? That guy I left with and you were all sure you would never see me again? Yeah. Him. He's great.

Quit my job. Got another job. Quit that job. Got another job. Then another job, and then another job. Loving it.

Found out some shockingly scary news about my health, but I'm not sweating it. I beat cancer before, I'll beat the sucker again. No sweat.

Started realizing what life is really about. What love is really about. What friendship is really about. What GOOD FOOD is really about.

I've been making a point each week to spend time with someone less fortunate when I would normally do something fun. Saturday night BF and I spent some time with a homeless family, just letting them vent about their struggles. We were both so glad we did. Afterwards they all felt better and were able to laugh and have a good time.

Haven't been at the park much lately. Read statement above.

Sorry I haven't been around much. I love and miss you all! If you know me and know how to contact me, do so! I'd love to hear from you!
    She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

• -Going Retro-

You finally made it!! Glad to see you here and congrats on the bf (pictures??)
    Your hat is still safe love ya!

• Um...

OMG! I've been so worried about my hat!

Disguy, I think of you and Sparky every frikken' time someone says "You know, you look like that girl in Spiderman..."

Hmm, give me an email and I'll give you the love of my life. Only to look at though. I'm not sharing him with anyone! (PM ME!)
    She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Hey Howdy Hey IHateDumbUserNames81! Posting isn't the same without you around.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    Your're here! Wow. And I miss you too.
    Call me and let me know about the health thing. You have me worried.
    Lots of fun here, so post and let everyone else know why we love you so much!

-The Dusty One
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• wasting time

So, you work at 9 ? What time ?

:devil:

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    I seem to recall this elusive Largent, Ghstridintrick person...................

What's happening Stranger!! Glad to see you here!

Are you getting a handle on that health issue?? Did you do what we talked about, come on' girl inquiring minds want to know!! TM or PM

• Um...

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Minion
    So, you work at 9 ? What time ?

:devil:
    Whatever time The Protoge says I work, dahling.

Dustysage: I miss you too! Now that I'm not causing mischief under you (Or should I clarify apartment? Nah.) anymore I don't get a chance to scare you as you enter your vehicle anymore! Please, do give me a call. I don't believe I have your number, but feel free to ask someone else for mine. We have a TON to catch up on!

• Um...

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    I seem to recall this elusive Largent, Ghstridintrick person...................

What's happening Stranger!! Glad to see you here!

Are you getting a handle on that health issue?? Did you do what we talked about, come on' girl inquiring minds want to know!! TM or PM
    Yay! One of my best friends remembers me! That's always good to know!

I'm trying to get a handle on it. Believe me, I'm trying. There isn't a day that goes by Ryan isn't griping "Why aren't you in a Dr.'s Office?!?!" (It's weird living with a guy that actually cares about me and loves me. Hard to get used to. After 5 years, I'm like "Ugh, I don't feel so good" and used to having no response. Now I get "Where? Let me rub it! You feel warm! Let's go to the ER." Hmm. Not complaining though.) I have an appt. with a new Dr. in a few days. We'll see how it goes. I'll definetely keep you updated!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Well I'm soooo glad you're here AND you're going to the dr.!! Call me asap after the appt. and let me know how it goes little one!!

• I hate Mondays

Hey there, and really good to see you, missy! (I can call you that because I'm old and stuff).. Really have missed you, especially when I want to blame something on you!

• Again! Again! Again!

Hey lady! I'm glad you're here. I hope all goes well with you. Give me a call or PM me if I can do anything for ya. Or I'll call you. Lots to "chat" about!! ((((HUGS))))
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

• Where's the Big Dipper?

Oh heck... I'm glad everything's going well with you. Definitely keep us posted on the health thingie. I love the TMs!! Keep em coming!!

And the love thing.... ahhhh... l'amour.... that's awesome!!!
    She walks in beauty, like the night
    Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
    And all that's best of dark and bright
    Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron