Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• there's always my way...

The one that got away...

I was living in Las Vegas at the time and i was stinkin wild er and I had the most beautiful girlfriend you could ever want, I had plans for her. hmmm
    I was so into her, she had the most sweetest voice and the softest skin. Her name was Nadia Siddiqui she was egyptian and I swear she looked just like Jasmine from Aladdin. Dang it I miss her.

Like I said, I was a wild one and I was literaly chased out of Vegas and I had to choose between her or my self preservation, these folks at me were no one to play with. But thats another story.

Well, tell me, who was your one that got away?

Oh and if youve see or heard of her, tell her Im still here.
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• Minion

Blog Entries

Re: The one that got away...

sorry to hear that

i've never had any real relationships however ones maybe i shouldn't have blown off....ok thats a good sized list, lol

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Um... back when I was in high school, I tended to be a bit of a rebel myself. I did some things that if my own daughter had done and I found out about I would of killed her.

Anyway, when I was about 17 I was crusing around town with a couple of girl friends... and picked up a guy... and took my friends home much to their displeasure.

So I was driving aound with this guy.... I always figured if I was driving I was in control of the situation.... His name was Val. He was cute, he was suave, he was a smooth operator....an older guy (in his 20's!!) with a moustash. Nothing happened. We drove around, we talked, stared at the moon and the stars.... then his buddies, that were in one of the local bars got 86'd and called on the CB radio (yeah it was the 70's)... they had to get out of town. So that was the first and last time I ever saw him. But I always wondered..... what if. He was a truck driver, and said he came through town occasionally.

There was a time, after I was married that some guy called looking for me, told my mom he knew me when I was in high school. My mom wouldn't tell him anything... I always wondered if it was him.

Life takes us in directions for reasons I guess. But yeah, I'll never forget that couple of hours.....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda

Life takes us in directions for reasons I guess. But yeah, I'll never forget that couple of hours.....
    Isnt that crazy how things take a massive detour and end up where we are now. The last time I saw Nadia was 1994 and from what I remember she and her parents moved out to California, Pasadena to be exact and she ended up working for Wells Fargo. She called me once and then we lost contact. wow... that was a long time ago.
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

The one that got awy from me was very sad. I spent 80 bucks for an all day excursion out on the Monterey Bay. I was just sitting there watching the dolphins swim by, feeling the warmth of the sun when all of the sudden I felt something tugging at me. I tried reeling in to find what has tugging at me and thats when I saw her. The biggest salmon I had ever seen. It dove and snapped my line. Sad truly sad.......Oh wait you meant the one that got away as in girls. I never had one get away....alot of "Catch and Release". The best one I caught 7 years ago or I should say she caught me.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• That Guy

Red Face Re: The one that got away...

Her name was Amy and she was an ER nurse when I worked in the ER as an EMT during college.

She was amazing, beautiful brown eyes, a great smile and best of all-the most amazing personality in the world. She was from Philly and had a cute accent, I always made her say Banana Ramma because when she said it, it sounded like, "Buhhh-nan--uhhhh Rahhh mahhhhh" and she made 'orange' sound like "Our-ange" but not in an annoying way.

One time we were getting a patient who was high on speed and the medics pushed the gurney next to the ER bed so we could transfer him over. We pulled the guy to the ER bed and he started freaking out. A medic grabbed his arms and I leaned over and pinned his legs. Well, speed makes you pretty strong and he was kneeing me in the chest and I looked to Amy (who was taking report from the medics, writing down findings, etc.) and said, "Hey Amy, a little help?" She shook her head and said "No, you didn't tap out." I was confused and still getting kneed in the stomach. I said "Amy, how bout it, can you help me here?" She looked thoughtful and said, "You didn't tap out yet. You have to tap out, THEN I can help you." If finally dawned on me that she was talking about tag team wrestling rules and applying them to the ER. I rolled my eyes and 'tapped' then she helped me restrain this person until we could tube him and send him to dream land. She was leaning over one side of the bed, I was on the other. I looked at her and she just started laughing. I think that was the day I fell in love with her.

Long story long, she was in a long term relationship. She and her SO broke up and I was so excited that I could give it a go. While I was waiting to make my move, another guy asked her out, and the rest is history.

Not that I think about her much...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

I didn't let her get away...and now she's Mrs. LDF.

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan
    I didn't let her get away...and now she's Mrs. LDF.
    Good for you LDF!!!!

I used to have a "one that got away", but now I know he wasn't that special after all. I'm hanging on to the one I've got now!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Traveler to the south

I agree, I'm hanging on to this one so he doesn't get away. Everything happens for a reason and my Mr. Right walked in to my life and I have no regrets about what happened before because I know he is the one!
    "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
    - Skipper Mike

• Happy Memories

Quote Originally Posted by Max Fischer
    Her name was Amy and she was an ER nurse when I worked in the ER as an EMT during college.
    So have you spent the rest of your days "Chasing Amy"?

Sorry dude. Just couldn't resist.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

I had one in college. Major fireworks between us. This was back in the day when I had the power to pick a guy and get him. Mmmmmm.

We finally hooked up after about a month. It was electirfying. One day he came knocking on my door again, butI had already started seeing someone else, not to mention the fact that I had a long distance relationship going too. It didn't ever happen again.

We did run into each other at a small party the fall semester. We couldn't take our eyes off each other. The electricity was still there. That was the last time I ever saw him. I ran into one of his roommates on campus and he told me the guy had moved back to Rhode Island. I will never forget him.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

Aww, Ryan, I pretty much grew up with him, our parents were pushing for us together but we never did, and I regrest it now. He's married and has a kid and I haven't seen him for ages!! Oh, hey, if you remember my prom story from the prom thread, he was the one who went with me
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• That Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Xharryb
    So have you spent the rest of your days "Chasing Amy"?

Sorry dude. Just couldn't resist.
    XHarryb, no worries, that was a solid one! Great reference to a good movie.

• Happy Memories

One of my all-time favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Fischer

She was amazing, beautiful brown eyes, a great smile and best of all-the most amazing personality in the world. She was from Philly and had a cute accent, I always made her say Banana Ramma because when she said it, it sounded like, "Buhhh-nan--uhhhh Rahhh mahhhhh" and she made 'orange' sound like "Our-ange" but not in an annoying way.

One time we were getting a patient who was high on speed and the medics pushed the gurney next to the ER bed so we could transfer him over. We pulled the guy to the ER bed and he started freaking out. A medic grabbed his arms and I leaned over and pinned his legs. Well, speed makes you pretty strong and he was kneeing me in the chest and I looked to Amy (who was taking report from the medics, writing down findings, etc.) and said, "Hey Amy, a little help?" She shook her head and said "No, you didn't tap out." I was confused and still getting kneed in the stomach. I said "Amy, how bout it, can you help me here?" She looked thoughtful and said, "You didn't tap out yet. You have to tap out, THEN I can help you." If finally dawned on me that she was talking about tag team wrestling rules and applying them to the ER. I rolled my eyes and 'tapped' then she helped me restrain this person until we could tube him and send him to dream land. She was leaning over one side of the bed, I was on the other. I looked at her and she just started laughing. I think that was the day I fell in love with her.

Long story long, she was in a long term relationship. She and her SO broke up and I was so excited that I could give it a go. While I was waiting to make my move, another guy asked her out, and the rest is history.

Not that I think about her much...

I love this story, man I feel ya on this one.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Max Fischer again.
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast