• I was deleted.

Wink High School Musical - Video fan base

I'm sure you have noticed that the recent Disney Channel Original Movie, High School Musical (recently released on DVD) has been very popular - especially with the tween age group. With that being said, my curiosity got to me and I searched for videos online. Sure fan remake videos aren't anything new, but I would say with technology they have become a bit easier to create and share. Take a look at what I found.

What's interesting is the comments left by viewers. Most videos have an obvious sound-video lag that most people don't tend to realize. Kind of sad how harsh they are.

Making of Disney's High School Musical DVD Commercial - This is some film of when me and my sister got to film something for Disney's High School Musical DVD commerical in Disneyworld.
    high school musical idiot - dancing to high school musical (two girls lip sync)
    high school musical - high school musical (these girls know the dance moves)
    High School Musical Remix - High School Musical Remix
    Gabriella Gabriella High School Musical - Gabriella Gabriella High School Musical (cute young girl, more videos - Gabriella High School Musical Audition; Gabriella High School Musical Audition; Gabriella High School Musical Audition)

High School Musical - Sami and Faris High School Musical Adventure (two boys do their take on it, slightly graphic for young viewers, I wouldn't watch the ending when they both talk)
    High school musical - weird high school musical dog (a young girl's voice is heard singing while you see a dog "singing")
    high school musical -
    high school musical. ******* STYLE! with sparring gear and random laura poseing
    High School Musical - Me and Tiff dancing to high School Musicals Breaking Free (annoying static, but this one is really cute)
    High School Musical - hehe laura and caitlinl dancing to a song from high school musical.. wow i love these girls (complete with annoying little brother)
    high School Musical - my cousin singing a song from High School Musical..she's really good! what do u think? (one who doesn't lip sync, but who doesn't sing good in a bathroom with good acoustics?)
    high school musical part i - chambliss's class dancing to high school musical (and part ii)
    alie and madison sing high school musical - alie and madison sing along to high school musical (these girls made me laugh as they are watching it on tv as they attempt to dance and sing along)
    South City High School Musical - The best remake of High School Musical's "Breakin' Free" ever to hit the bay area. =] It reeks of crazy passionate awesomeness that you can only get from South City High
    High School Dancing -
    Me and Bailey dancing to High School Musical
    High School Musical Dancing - Me and My friend Dancing to
    "Were All in This Together" from High School Musical
    kinda badly...
    In A Disney Store... (also know as World Of Disney at DLR)

High School Musical Breaking Free - 9 year old sings High School Musical Song
    High School Musical (Singing Along) - Me singing along with Vanessa on 'When there was me and you' from High School Musical (not exactly a tween)
    high school musical - this is me and my sister attempting to do a high school musical dance for fun! (creative!)
    maekaila's "high school musical" performance - my 2 year old goddaughter singing a couple of songs from "high school musical" (typical home video, but it has it's cute moments)
    High School Musical plus Star Wars - This crazy kid dances to a song in High School Musical as he plays with a lightsaber
    Darth Vader and High School Musical Vanessa Anne Hudgens - Darth Vader and Vanessa Anne Hudgens singing breaking free.. high school musical
    High School Musical - Music Video Starring Sarah and Myself (costumes with the character's names, very nice touch and lots of effort in this one)
    High School Musical Spoof - This is Timpview High's attempt to " Breaking Free" in out Timpview Idol competition (hard to see and hear, but interesting to see how kids are picking up on this)
    High School Musical - this is a vid of some of my cousinz doing highschool musical's "We're All In This 2gether" we did this 4 my grandma & grandpa's 60th wedding aniversary! it's REALLY cute! (bringing together family members)
    high school musical - my cousin gets dowwwn! he's got sum pretty fresh moves if i may say so myself... he watches the highschool musical instructional video too much (he's probably about 3 or 4)
    High School Musical - We're all in this together! (school talent show)
    high school musical - sister singing (about 4 years old)
    High School Musical - a kid making fun of High School Musical (probably about 8. VERY good at lip syncing)
    singing high school musical on the bus - (notice the girl in pink mickey ears?)

and there are many more...

There are also slide shows, music videos, and the actual film that I left out. All are easy to find if that interests you.

Interesting to see how this movie has helped bring together schools, classrooms, friends, family, and individuals from age two on up!

Talking Re: High School Musical - Video fan base

I love High School Musical!!!!! It's the best show ever in world history ever put on DVD. I love it so much but I like Hilary Duff's movies more than ever

• I was deleted.

Re: High School Musical - Video fan base

Quote Originally Posted by asif4567
    I love High School Musical!!!!! It's the best show ever in world history ever put on DVD. I love it so much but I like Hilary Duff's movies more than ever
    Yup! I'll give the movie that much

Question Re: High School Musical - Video fan base

Is mice chat part of vmk staff or no?? bc i want to be a vmk person like a helper like a community leader but they wont let me my sis does too!! I'm Cyanhorses and my sisters is Cyanbestcutegirl