Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Santa Barbara, CA

I guess I like this board best because no one judges me. It does not matter that I drink too much, think MJ is innocent, paint my bedroom with black asphalt, or am out on parole again. Micechat seems to accpet all of this as long as I fein like Disney is of some interest and I'm willing to disinfect myself and meet anyone at the hub on sundays.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Rawr...

MiceChat alone has everything anyone could ever need in a Disney oriented chat-room. Why go anywhere else? Thats all your really need to know. Oh, and in the case that a board battle should break out, may I be the sniper? Muchas gracias my aiming-impared friends!
    Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
    http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!

• Banned User

One of the maint hng si like about MC is they are not so money hungry. The board not mentioned is every other post is "pay so you can do this on our board."

I know how hard it is to run a board and it take smoney, but it seems that MC can offer alot of perks for no cost.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries
    This is the only Disney related board I've ever visited. There are a couple of other Mac related forums I belong to, but those lately feel like they have been taken over by over zealous "I know so much more than you do" types. Even though there are a lot of people here who already know each other, or have known each other for a long time I never felt out of place or an outsider around here. Its a homey, comfortable kinda place.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Defying Gravity

I mainly read and post here, I simply dont have time for more than one board and this one is a wonderfull combination of facts and fun.
    You say Im a bitch like its a bad thing.

London BABY!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda
    I never felt out of place or an outsider around here. Its a homey, comfortable kinda place.

Well put. I couldn't have said it better my self.

I ramble though several boards. Mice Chat is just one that I read and post to. Mouse Pad over at Mouse Planet was my first board and is my home board but things happen and people that you enjoy leave and go to other boards so what do you do but follow them around so that you can keep in touch. Some people are a pain others are a joy. Myself I prefer Joy.
    So who is that guy on the left?
    Why it's Santa! Ho, ho, ho
    http://www.npworkshop.com
    Or could it be Promo-Man?
    http://www.silentsalesmen.com

• Big Member

I visit here and Mouse Info. But few past and present posters on Mouse Info are idiots.

This site is pretty fun and I like the rating system.

• No bacon; sausage.

Sad that it's gotta be "vs." anything. I've been an active member of several boards, and I've left a few due to bad blood. But eh, I never felt a need to "compete" with any of the boards I left once I did. Like anything in life, there are people you're going to get along with, and people you aren't. I've chosen to remain among those I do get along with and participate in discussions I enjoy in environment I enjoy. Not everyone is like me, so they find the places and people that work for them. That's fine with me, no animosity on my part.

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries
    There is nothing wrong with taking a critical look at other boards. If you can't examine your place amongst others, then why exist. If you accept mediocrity then that is fine. If you live without critical thinking, then you are not living nor thinking. Threads like this are good to improve the product.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Quote Originally Posted by KoH
    One board I feel sorry for was Launching Pad. Moonliner did a nice job starting it up but unfortunately, all hs users migrated here. It died a painful death.
    Oh, it's not dead - just dormant and currently unavailable. He pulled it off right now, and will bring it back in conjunction with this brand new Disney project he's working on. It'll definitely be cause for discussion. So, just consider it "Closed While We Imagineer a Brand New Idea".

As for me, I mainly post here now. I also post on Mouseplanet on occasion, as well as a private board, the latter being more of just a discussion with friends than Disney rumors and stuff.

I used to post on two other Disney boards for a very short time, but they were full of "Pollyannas" who just loved to attack anyone who had a negative opinion about anything (like DCA or fireworks cancellations). I swear - people over there could watch Disney be degraded to carnival rides and hotdog stands, and would still "be happy" about it.

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Oh, it's not dead - just dormant and currently unavailable. He pulled it off right now, and will bring it back in conjunction with this brand new Disney project he's working on. It'll definitely be cause for discussion. So, just consider it "Closed While We Imagineer a Brand New Idea".
    Thanks for the update. I really felt sorry for him. Keep me abreast.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon
    Sad that it's gotta be "vs." anything. I've been an active member of several boards, and I've left a few due to bad blood. But eh, I never felt a need to "compete" with any of the boards I left once I did. Like anything in life, there are people you're going to get along with, and people you aren't. I've chosen to remain among those I do get along with and participate in discussions I enjoy in environment I enjoy. Not everyone is like me, so they find the places and people that work for them. That's fine with me, no animosity on my part.

Thanks for the neg rep. Sorry to hear that you don't like "Why I love Mice Chat better then other boards" threads. Guess the love just don't flow for everyone. The "vs." was just a title. Same as saying "Why do you love Miceh Caht more then others?"

And I think I worded the original post just fine. No mentioning of and other board. Just random coments. Like Monorail Man said

Quote Originally Posted by Monorail Man
    As long as the opinion of other sites remains anonymous, then I have no problem with this thread. But if you post in here, please refrain from naming any specific other-forums names, including euphemisms, otherwise the thread will be closed.

However, would extremely inside references be okay? Such as A Like of Pancakes?

• No bacon; sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by monorail_rider
    Thanks for the neg rep. Sorry to hear that you don't like "Why I love Mice Chat better then other boards" threads. Guess the love just don't flow for everyone. The "vs." was just a title. Same as saying "Why do you love Miceh Caht more then others?"

And I think I worded the original post just fine. No mentioning of and other board. Just random coments. Like Monorail Man said
    Thanks for discussing private comment publicly. Real class act.

And if you start a thread with "please don't give me negative rep" then even YOU were aware of the questionable nature of what you were posting.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon
    Thanks for discussing private comment publicly. Real class act.

And if you start a thread with "please don't give me negative rep" then even YOU were aware of the questionable nature of what you were posting.

I didn't discuss anything other then what you posted in here.

Have a nice day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast