Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    • ...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    966

    Bad Disneyland Poetry

    June 26th Changes...

    I rode Pirates two times,
    listening to Thurl's pirate rhymes.
    When out of the cave would appear,
    changes that frightened mousketeers.

    The musty smell that once was true,
    smelled like AA grease and fresh glue.
    Jack Sparrow aka Johnny Depp,
    was admired by women with pep.

    Some scenes were made less PC,
    alas no boob grabbing but there was glee.
    Food became jewels during the chase,
    was the least modest upgrade other than "the race."

    All in all I had great fun,
    For fifteen minutes it took me out of the sun.
    But best of all was that I could see,
    Walt's legacy was not flooded with pee...


    Alt ending:


    All and all the changes were noteworthy.
    Yes, I said its bad poetry: don't nom' this, Tui.






  2. #2

    • /sigh
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,501

    Re: Bad Disneyland Poetry

    Bravo!
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

  3. #3

    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Posts
    6,270

    Re: Bad Disneyland Poetry

    There's a place I can by a churro
    It stands in the spot where one could once ride a burro

    It seems to be what happened to the place
    Instead of being entertained, people can now stuff their face

    There's a cart for this, and a cart for that
    But most carry the same things, whether they be a pin or a hat

    For once, I'd love to shove those carts out the door
    And return to the views that I loved so much before

    The End.

  4. #4

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Re: Bad Disneyland Poetry

    Quote Originally Posted by fastpassmountain
    June 26th Changes...

    I rode Pirates two times,
    listening to Thurl's pirate rhymes.
    When out of the cave would appear,
    changes that frightened mousketeers.

    The musty smell that once was true,
    smelled like AA grease and fresh glue.
    Jack Sparrow aka Johnny Depp,
    was admired by women with pep.

    Some scenes were made less PC,
    alas no boob grabbing but there was glee.
    Food became jewels during the chase,
    was the least modest upgrade other than "the race."

    All in all I had great fun,
    For fifteen minutes it took me out of the sun.
    But best of all was that I could see,
    Walt's legacy was not flooded with pee...


    Alt ending:

    All and all the changes were noteworthy.
    Yes, I said its bad poetry: don't nom' this, Tui.

    Such talent!!!! I it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  5. #5

    • The Useless Prince
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ft. Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    10,273
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bad Disneyland Poetry

    oh this is definately going into the Yearbook!!!!

  6. #6

    • insufferable know-it-all
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Location: Location
    Posts
    9,648

    Re: Bad Disneyland Poetry

    I toured the 'Land and had a great time
    Rode attractions, hugged fuzzies, and more
    Saw visions that blew my mind,
    Like driving toads and a talking door.

    Good memories all, though now I am broke,
    And yet I'm left with a burning question,
    I can live without burgers, fries and a Coke,
    But why is all the Dole Whip gone?

    Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...



  7. #7

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,588

    Re: Bad Disneyland Poetry

    Yay! Good job lol

  8. #8

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    12.5 minutes from Disneyland
    Posts
    14,009
    Blog Entries
    9

    Re: Bad Disneyland Poetry

    The Sound of AP's
    (May also be sung to "The Sound of Music", but shut the door first.)

    ahem....

    The hills are alive, with the sound of A..P's...
    We all stand in line, for a thousand years,
    My heart fills with dread, at the sound of A.P's...
    I just want to run and dissolve...in tears.

    My heart wants to...
    Break like the shards of a Disney fig
    That's been dropped from the train,
    My heart wants to...
    Scream bloody loud as I get hit again by a strol-ler on Main,
    To laugh like a brook, not today my friend,
    Why you must be insane....
    To sing through the night, like a man who is losing is his braaaaaain.....

    IIIIIIII'll wait to go back....til an Autumn morning.....
    When finally I'll go through the Pirate's door...
    My heart won't be blessed with the sound of A.P's.....
    And I'll sing.....once.....more.
    Last edited by Mac Daddy; 06-20-2006 at 08:30 PM.

  9. #9

    • Colorado Bound?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    309

    Re: Bad Disneyland Poetry

    O, to be deep fried
    Roll me in sugar and spice
    I am a churro
    -AmandasDad

  10. #10

    • Colorado Bound?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    309

    Re: Bad Disneyland Poetry

    There once was a Jungle Cruise skipper...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    -AmandasDad

  11. #11

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Re: Bad Disneyland Poetry

    Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan
    The Sound of AP's
    (May also be sung to "The Sound of Music", but shut the door first.)

    ahem....

    The hills are alive, with the sound of A..P's...
    We all stand in line, for a thousand years,
    My heart fills with dread, at the sound of A.P's...
    I just want to run and dissolve...in tears.

    My heart wants to...
    Break like the shards of a Disney fig
    That's been dropped from the train,
    My heart wants to...
    Scream bloody loud as I get hit again by a strol-ler on Main,
    To laugh like a brook, not today my friend,
    Why you must be insane....
    To sing through the night, like a man who is losing is his braaaaaain.....

    IIIIIIII'll wait to go back....til an Autumn morning.....
    When finally I'll go through the Pirate's door...
    My heart won't be blessed with the sound of A.P's.....
    And I'll sing.....once.....more.

    Awesome LDF!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Similar Threads

  1. The Poetry/Prose Thread
    By Exprmnt626 in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 01:26 AM
  2. So You Think You Can Rap? - Poetry 2 -
    By Preppy0606 in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 01:09 PM
  3. Favorite Prose and Poetry
    By Cuzco-topia in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 09:08 PM
  4. Post your poetry-
    By Nephythys in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 09:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •