Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Senior Minion

Meanest prank you've pulled (or had pulled on you)

Almost all of us have older or younger brothers or sisters. We've had all them play pranks on us or we've done it to them. But what's the meanest one?
    I bring this up because in talking with my best friend, she was reminding me why she's alwas afraid now when she stays the night over a friend's house.
    My older brother (one of them) and my mom and even a few of the neighborhood kids have played mean pranks on her and with what she has been put through, i'm surprised that she is still my best friend.

1. What was the meanest prank my brother has pulled on her. It was her first time here in Ohio and that day she had told my mom and I about this dream that she had where a guy in a scream costume was attacking her when she was asleep. (scream costume story #1 to come) My brother, being sneaky, was evesdropping and decided to make that dream come true. He still had his costume from a few years before, and he told my entire family and even her little sister about his evil plan.
    That night, it was after midnight and we were asleep. She was sleeping on an elevated air-bed in my room and I was in my bed. We heard a knock on my door and assumed it was my mom wanting to put away laundry, so we ignored it. A minute later, the door comes busting open and there is my brother, in a scream costume, and she starts freaking out, as do I. So, he runs into my room and jumps onto her air bed and she is trying to get away and is crying and shaking. He leaves for awhile and eventually she calms down.
    About 2 hours later, it happens again, only without him knocking first. She is still freaking out, and was mad at everyone since my whole family knew about it. She will never forget it and refuses to forgive my brother for it.

2. Just a harmles prank also pulled on my best friend, this time by my mom and my brother both. My mom insists that it was an accident. My mom was doing laundry and since my friend was staying for 2 weeks, my mom did her laundry as well. She was washing our clothes and my brother's sheets, and she brought the sheets into his room for him to make his bed, and later, he comes into my room, holding by the tips of his fingers, a pair of blue, shiny bikini underwear. He says "Well, I hope there's aren't audrey's." and my friend's face gets red and she grabs them away and stuffs them into her suitcase as my brother is laughing and then my mom comes in and he tells her what he founnd and she starts laughing. She still thinks my mom was behind it all.

#3 to soon follow.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Minion

Re: Meanest prank you've pulled (or had pulled on you)

Lets see...I haven't pulled many pranks before...umm...

I mixed in colors with my moms white load in the washing machine, not that big of a prank but funny:P

• curiouser and curiouser

the meanest prank i pulled was fooling a girl (who had a reputation of being particularly gullible) that she was smoking pot when it was just tobacco. she got "stoned" as hell of course and everyone laughed at her...
    i'm a pretty nice guy otherwise and that incident haunted my conscience for quite some time.

• Banned User

pranks started when I was very young,,,,,
    First major prank,. I spent the night at a best friends house, she was notorious with the pranks, and some times they were down right mean.. dumping a whole thing of salt on my fries, or pepper on my burgers. crap like that. soooooo when I spent the night at her house when she fell asleep I wrote all love her with permenent markers. She got a big old mustache, freckles, and a few misplaced moles. then I got creative and drew large naughty works on her arms and legs. When I woke up I took off for home ( I lived 2 blocks away) , told her I was needed home early, she went back to sleep and 2 hours later I got a call, her mom screaming in the back ground he he heh , yep she wore a mustache to school with freckles and moles. theyy were huge and her mom could not get it off. She had to wear long sleeve shirts to man was she mad, but she stopped pranking on me.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernOverlook
    the meanest prank i pulled was fooling a girl (who had a reputation of being particularly gullible) that she was smoking pot when it was just tobacco. she got "stoned" as hell of course and everyone laughed at her...
    i'm a pretty nice guy otherwise and that incident haunted my conscience for quite some time.
    He he he this is an old one, we did this to a guy who wanted to buy pot from us. I sold him rag weed from behind my house. Got 20 bucks a bag and he claimed to all his friends, " it was the best weed he had ever smoked!

• curiouser and curiouser

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    He he he this is an old one, we did this to a guy who wanted to buy pot from us. I sold him rag weed from behind my house. Got 20 bucks a bag and he claimed to all his friends, " it was the best weed he had ever smoked!
    haha, right on

• враг народа

Blog Entries

A few years back I was trying to learn to program. I made a small thing that said all of the files on the computer were being deleted after asking some questions. I opened it on my brother and he flipped because he thought he toasted everything.

• Senior Minion

I don't know, you can't go wrong with some of the classics, like saran wrapping a toilet, or injecting capuslin ointment into toothpaste tubes.

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Because I hate clowns, my friend Lisa has a tendency to pull little clown pranks on me, sometimes she goes years between pranks.

The latest was that she came to my house and then 2 days later when I went into the "guest" bathroom I saw a chocolate foil wrapped clown placed on the medicine cabinet, leering at me. Believe you me that little sonofabitch got unwrapped and eaten as quick as you can say Jack Robinson!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

I've pulled some good ones in my time, but the best one I did was when I was living at my moms house. I bought one of the small cardboard-with-grey-fur cat toys that looks like a mouse. My mom went to sleep at 9 to get up at 5 to go to work and as soon as she left I put the 'mouse' on top of her coffee maker. It freaked her out being that she was half asleep and didn't realize what it was, but fortunatly she's got a good sense of humor.

Best one I did to my brother is I nailed his favorite pair of sneakers to a wooden fence. They were old, had holes in them, stank really bad, but he still wore them. So I nailed them to a wooden fence outside my moms house and waited for the fun. He came outside wondering where his shoes were, saw them, walked over in a huff, grabbed them, started to walk away only to bounce back as the shoes stayed on the fence. He tried pulling them a few times thinking they were glued or stuck, but when he saw the nails... oh man was he mad. That just made it funnier. .
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Oh yah.. I forgot one.... After getting dumped by one of my ex's for another guy, I signed him up for NAMBLA.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OogieBoogie
    Oh yah.. I forgot one.... After getting dumped by one of my ex's for another guy, I signed him up for NAMBLA.
    BEST PRANK EVER!!!

(now you know someones gonna ask what NAMBLA is so better get ready to do some 'splainin'.)

• insufferable know-it-all

My childhood friends and I have a history of playing a prank on the bride at bachelorette parties. They've been variably amusing, but the first was far and wide the best (because she wasn't "expecting" a prank).

The bride worked at a hotel at the time, and so she had her wedding there. The bachelorette party was in the bridal suite the night before the wedding.

Well anyway, the hotel, though a nice one, wasn't terribly far from a strip club. My friend, being the jealous type, instructed her fiancee (on his bachelor party, of course) not to go there. (Leaving the door wide open for us, how could we resist?)

So here's where it gets great... our other friend goes out of the room later because she sees a cop car just idling across the street. She talks the cop into playing this prank - coming to the room and telling the bride that her fiancee's been arrested at the strip club and she needs to come bail him out. On the way to the room, they happen by the security guard for the hotel, who of course the bride knows and trusts, so he comes along for legitemacy. Our friend runs back to the room first, and a couple minutes later the cop and the security guard show up at the door, concealing a bottle of champagne, and tell her that her fiancee's been arrested. Her reaction: "Oh my God, this wedding is SO OVER!" and freaks out. See... she would have doubted it, but the presence of the security guy she knew (and his poker face) made it seem legit. We of course revealed the gag right away, but it was DARN funny.

Oh, and I recently played an April Fools joke on both those women (the bride and the prankster): I called up the bride on April Fools Day and told her in a very serious tone that I was engaged (actually, I was leading up to it and she "guessed it" before I could get there). After the screaming died down, I said, "April Fools!" But the best part is, I let her in on the second one... she called the prankster on 3-way calling. The prankster, as it happens was apparently at dinner with a bunch of her nursing classmates. In a very serious tone I said, "Well, now that I have you both on the phone..." and she interrupted "You got engaged!" so I said yes. She screamed and squealed so much, I swear it was 2 minutes before she actually heard me saying "April Fools" (must have said it like 3 times!) And she was all, "You suck, I'm hanging up now!" Oh man... got that girl GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Life is Great!

all i can think of is when a good friend of mine who was very conservative wasgetting married I bought her a his and hers edible undies and go ther sister to get them in the honeymoon suitcase before they left. i heard her new hubby was very, very suprised.
    {:
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

When working at Long's Drugs, they had car shows in the parking lot during summer. The police would come and cordoned off the section the car show was going to be in with that "Police Line- Do not Cross" yellow ribbon. I snagged some and went to my best friend's place (Same place we were living but next door) and put up the tape across his walkway. Poured some of the Hawaiin Punch I was drinking for some effect and rubbed a little Graphite Powder on their door. My best friend started busting up when he got home and decided to leave it up for when his wife got home. She was not amused...
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast