Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• C'est moi

Re: The All-New Random Acts of Kindness Thread

My boyfriend and i noticed an old man having trouble with his car, so we helped push his car off the road into a parking lot...well.his ca had stalled at a red light and the battery connectors had come undone and he couldn't start his car again....so i had him pop the hood and i fixed it and he was off again in 5 minutes...he was so happy he didn't need to call a tow truck that he hugged me and offered to pay me but i tolf him that it wasn't a big deal and to consider it a Christmas present 3 weeks ago and brought him home...I guess karma really is real!
    I love Penguins, and my Daddy, and...oh look! A monkey!

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III
    Well I am polite...and I remember when I was @wdw....the exit of the swiss family robinson tree house has a swinging gate and I stood by there and held it open....until park security came by and told me to stop because they thought "A roudy teenager they are going to release that gate and hurt somebody." But that did not even cross my mind...I just wanted to be kind....stupid security having stereotypical views of teens...I was there for a good 18 minutes...lol

you would be shocked out of the 45 people that walked past me...like only 5 sayed thank you

• there's always my way...

I once had this girl locked in the trunk of my car for two days and finally I felt like being nice so I opened it and gave her a drink of water. Im so nice sometimes.
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• Senior Minion

A guy who had a leg cast on was just getting out of his car, he was quite aways from the door, so I decided to wait for him. Though I really was in a hurry,(lots of work projects) I felt better for doing it. Oh and not to one up the Onut, he did say thank you.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

at work if we see a bday or congrats button we are allowed to give them a dessert, while at the condiments i noticed a couple with the congrats button and that they had no dessert on their tray(which suprised me, that meant they went through the cashier and the counter people without them noticing) i gave them the three choices and the lady was like someone noticed! i brought them back brownies and they thanked me like 5 times, they even called me maam im only 21 lol. and when they left like 30 minutes later they came by and thanked me again, stuff like that makes my day, it helps erase the bad stuff. aside from work, one day while driving home to my apt. i seen two people on sitting at a bus stop with their bikes, the girl was sick (hot florida sun + bicycle = sick) it was at the entrance to my apt. i pulled ina parking spot, grabbed some tissues and a bottle of water i happened to have in my truck and walked it out to them. they still had a look of shock as i walked away

• Official Mice Chat person

I rub my moms shoulders when she's tired. She says most moms would kill for something like that.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daddyslilgirl
    My boyfriend and i noticed an old man having trouble with his car, so we helped push his car off the road into a parking lot...well.his ca had stalled at a red light and the battery connectors had come undone and he couldn't start his car again....so i had him pop the hood and i fixed it and he was off again in 5 minutes...he was so happy he didn't need to call a tow truck that he hugged me and offered to pay me but i tolf him that it wasn't a big deal and to consider it a Christmas present 3 weeks ago and brought him home...I guess karma really is real!
    Here's a really cool song by Clay Walker worth checking out on that kind of subect...

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

i donated to Ksejr1's cancer thread, sure i didnt go out and help one specific person, but, it's something. And plus I feel really good about this, since this was my first time donating

To help Ksejr1 out, everyone should go to her site to help stop cancer: www.acsevents.org/relay/ca/picorivera/vickie

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III
    you would be shocked out of the 45 people that walked past me...like only 5 sayed thank you
    we do things for others because its the right thing to do, not so we can be thanked and gushed over. at least that is how I feel about it. you know if you want good things to happen to you, do good things for others, after all if it would make you feel good, why not make someone else feel good

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disneylandrocks55
    I rub my moms shoulders when she's tired. She says most moms would kill for something like that.
    its true your a good person for blessing your mom like that!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by daddyslilgirl
    Very cool!!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DooDah
    I once had this girl locked in the trunk of my car for two days and finally I felt like being nice so I opened it and gave her a drink of water. Im so nice sometimes.
    Me thinks its not the girls stalking you, its you stalking them

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    A guy who had a leg cast on was just getting out of his car, he was quite aways from the door, so I decided to wait for him. Though I really was in a hurry,(lots of work projects) I felt better for doing it. Oh and not to one up the Onut, he did say thank you.
    very cool!

There's a homeless guy in our town who's always sitting around our local strip mall so whenever I eat at Quizno's or McD's and he's there I buy him food. I've done this about 10-15 times. One time, my DH was not with me and the kids and I think some people in the restaurant thought he was my DH!!!! (But we didn't eat together, just stood in line together.) I also saw him at the local Big Lots buying a can of food and he was in line right behind me so I asked him if he wanted me to buy it for him and he said yes. So I did.

I also hold doors open for people all the time.

JULIE
    This is my signature.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

I have a question.

If you perform a random at of kindness, is it still random if you post it on a message board?
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast