Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Banned User

ATTENTION: We have a thief here!

You all know RU42 from ww.visionsfantastic.com In my opinion, He is The best Video filmer of disney attractions worldwide. Check out some of his videos when you get the chance.

I have discovered (along with others) that RU42's videos have been stolen and have been claimed as someone elses and trying to edit them to seem as like they are not his..They are RU42's by a mile!

This idiot's homepage is Right HERE

His user name is JakeFeb3 and he has been claiming RU42's videos as his and he is also claiming OUR VERY OWN Kevin Yee's Peoplemover and Skyway video as his and also the flash intro as his too, check out the 2 videos he posted titled "We forgive you visions fantastic" & RU42's videos.

We have reported him for copyright laws and he just won't stop. Help myself and the gang @ Visions Fantastic

Thank you for reading this everybody and I hpe you guys can help a dear friend out. Ru42 has put all his hard work in filming, editing andl oading these videos and we have some "guy" just stealing them!

Thanks again!

-- Shaun

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Re: ATTENTION: We have a thief here!

that is totaly idiotic....who whold ever steel such wonderful videos and claim them as their own...RU42 has such wonderful videos....

and the idiot would have realised if he made that flash intro...he would have been able to save the file as a MOV and upload it to youtube...not use a videocam to record his monitor

I am outraged....

-Troy

p.s. I find it funny that Remember starts right when ru42's videos opening credits cut off...

• Minion

Thats terrible

• Banned User

I'm up there with you too, hilsbro. Its unbelievable too!

Also, Before the flash intro starts, you can see a flash of the "VF" Logo.

He's not going to get away with this.

He knows
    I know
    VF Knows

Any more replys? Help us out?

Only 20 views and 3 replies? He also stole Kevin Yee's videos as well. Hes an Admin on this site!

The Thiefs editing is "third-world" to try and cover it up.

• Minion

What the hell is his problem?!! Sorry about yelling but I'm so pissed off right now. I HATE people who take credit for other people's work. Somebody should seriously do something about this.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TDR_Fan
    What the hell is his problem?!! Sorry about yelling but I'm so pissed off right now. I HATE people who take credit for other people's work. Somebody should seriously do something about this.

Dont be sorry about yelling. Yell all you want and BE Pissed off! Thats how i am too along with a lot of others also.

Thanks for your replys everyone.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz
    You all know RU42 from ww.visionsfantastic.com In my opinion, He is The best Video filmer of disney attractions worldwide. Check out some of his videos when you get the chance.

I have discovered (along with others) that RU42's videos have been stolen and have been claimed as someone elses and trying to edit them to seem as like they are not his..They are RU42's by a mile!

This idiot's homepage is Right HERE

His user name is JakeFeb3 and he has been claiming RU42's videos as his and he is also claiming OUR VERY OWN Kevin Yee's Peoplemover and Skyway video as his and also the flash intro as his too, check out the 2 videos he posted titled "We forgive you visions fantastic" & RU42's videos.

We have reported him for copyright laws and he just won't stop. Help myself and the gang @ Visions Fantastic

Thank you for reading this everybody and I hpe you guys can help a dear friend out. Ru42 has put all his hard work in filming, editing andl oading these videos and we have some "guy" just stealing them!

Thanks again!

-- Shaun

Isn't there some way of contacting the site that is hosting the copied videos? Most sites have a policy regarding posting copyrighted material. Have you contaced Youtube?

• Banned User

We have contacted YouTube and some copyright "thing". They have deleted some videos that other people stole from other members. But this one is way serious.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

I just watched the MSEP movie...and i did the math...and what would have compeled a 10 or younger year old to video tape a MSEP...and look he seemed mighty tall for the age of 10 or under....and not jumpy or jittery...

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan
    Isn't there some way of contacting the site that is hosting the copied videos? Most sites have a policy of posting copyrighted material. Have you contaced Youtube?
    I'm sure there is. I will send as many emails as I need to, and make sure that jerk never plagiarizes again.

• Banned User

Check out the comments we left him on his YouTube home page. He is scared to reply.

I Support VF in every way; shape or form and will continue to support them! Long Live Visions Fantastic & RU42.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz
    Check out the comments we left him on his YouTube home page. He is scared to reply.

I Support VF in every way; shape or form and will continue to support them! Long Live Visions Fantastic & RU42.
    I've searched VisionsFantastic, but couldn't find any information of this subject.

• Banned User

Check your PM, TDR_Fan.

• Minion

That thief is online right now! Check youtube! We must unite and bring this guy down!!!

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

this guy has made me mad....not many people can do that

we must put a stop to him

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast