Page 100 of 139 FirstFirst ... 507590979899100101102103110125 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2075

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Oops, should have said something about us, huh? Well, we love to go to DL together. Pirates is our favorite ride and HMH is now our second favorite.

Serioulsy, my son loves this site, but can't look at anything on the web without me checking it out...so we look at the pictures together. But now that I've signed up, I'm getting hooked. Once he's in bed I'm still looking at the cool offerings of MiceChat. So I guess I'm getting hooked.
    Last edited by Tess; 01-08-2007 at 10:41 PM.

• I'll pencil this in later

Hey im not new, but I have been posting on the vMK sec. and Im now stepping out to meet all of you

Hello! I have been a longtime Disney fan, and love going to the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim. It's about a 10 minute drive from where I live. =) Usually I can see the fireworks from my front yard, but since they don't have a fireworks show at the moment, it's nice to have some peace and quiet for a change at around 9:25 each night.

I've been to Club 33 for lunch, and it was awesome! If you ever get the chance to go in, make sure to go into their bathrooms, haha. Especially if you're female. I've heard the male bathrooms aren't so fancy.

And I recently got my annual pass for my birthday in December. I've been several times since!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

Welcome newcomers! Those that are in the LA/OC area, I invite you all to check out the MiceChat 2nd Birthday party at the parks the weekend of January 28th. The link to the schedule is at the top of this very page!

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Hi everyone , been a lurker for a while but decided to finally register, Live in the L.A area used to work at DCA over at soarin' ,grizzly and RCCTrail =)

• All you need is LOVE

Welcome to Micehchat

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Hello to everyone here! Welcome aboard!

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• My Boss Has No Idea

Hello any and everybody! I've been a fan of the MiceAge site for about 8 months or so, but never thought about diving into the the MiceChat forum till recently. I'm glad I did! There's so much to learn about the happiest place on earth that I've never known; and all the Mice chatters are feeding my hunger.

Since I'm in the SF Bay area, I only make to DL about once a year, though I wish I could be an AP and go as much as the rest of you. I plan on spending a week at WDW this summer for the 1st time in my 24 years of life and am super STOKED about it! Other than that, I pop in and out of the MC while at work to see what's going on. Looking forward to many more chats! Thanks

COMING IN THE YEAR 2020

• California Dreamin

Smile Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hi everybody!! I am glad to be a part of micechat. I just recently joined, though I have been a member of several other disney fan sites for a long time. I am from Fort Collins Colorado (the land of snow and ice), and as you can probably tell by my username I am anxious to escape the blizzards and make my way to California to be CM. I am currently in school here, but will be out in a few years and hope to head there then. Right now I work as a lifeguard at a local pool, and in the summer I'm a counselor at a Boy Scout Summer Camp. Great to meet you all.
    I am the sailing instructarr. And on movie nights, I run the projectarr. Only PG. Nothing arr.
    - The Sea Captain

• Main Street with a friend

Welcome JafarFarAway and Futurecm! I love the names.
    "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
    - Walt Disney

• Banned User

Welcome everybody!

• Barbossa from MP Here!

Hello all! Just joined MiceChat on recommendation from my DW, munchkinsmom. My username is "Barbossa" at MousePlanet in case this rings a bell. Glad to be here!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Jones View Post
    Hello all! Just joined MiceChat on recommendation from my DW, munchkinsmom. My username is "Barbossa" at MousePlanet in case this rings a bell. Glad to be here!
    It rings a Croc. heehee!

Hello Micechatters.

I decided last year that it might be kind of cool to take my daughter to Disneyland. When? Well, she turns five in 2007 so that might be a good age to take her.

It would not be exaggerating to say that I was, and still am, mildly (OK, majorly) obsessed with this hypothetical Disney trip. I have visited websites, bought guidebooks and generally thought of little else in my spare time.

The trip is hypothetical no more! We are booked for five nights at the Paradise Pier Hotel for 12 May - 17 May. My daughter will turn five in Disneyland.

My one and only trip to Disneyland (and to me it will always be Disneyland now and forever) was way back in '81 so I hope everyone will be patient with this relative newbie.
    I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. He shall be my Squishy - Dory

• Senior Minion

Welcome Lozzypop! How exciting for you! Taking your daughter for the first time.
    I hope that you share a trip report here after you go in May. There are a lot of helpful members here if you need any questions answered.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.