Page 101 of 139 FirstFirst ... 5176919899100101102103104111126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2073

• This space for rent

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

I'm a little late on the introduction thing. (D'OH, 25 + posts)

My nickname is from a specific motorcycle model I just recently purchased, that just happens to share the name with the Disney character from The Jungle Book(just a different spelling.)

I've been a lurker on n off for a little while, and decided to go ahead and join up. I really enjoy the closeness/humor of many of the different members of this community. I am envious of the group meets out at The DLR, but I love to see all the pics you people on the West Coast post, which to me is the next best thing. I'm more of a casual Disney fan, not hardcore or into collecting anymore, I just like to go to the different parks or DTD here in Orlando for a few hours or so and chill out.

I started out with Disney as a very young child. My dad worked there from when MK opened (til he passed in summer of 74) as tech mostly for the animatronic figures. Some of the only memories I have from him are from the MK, so certain areas of that park keep images of him alive in my head even after all these years.

I also like to take pics and video of stuff at the resort (as well as my home away from home Sea World) for a few friends of mine over in the UK since they don't get to come over here as much as they'd like to.

I'll try to be a decent contributing member of this community.

I apologize ahead of time for the mini epic novel I just dropped on the board.

• Senior Minion

Welcome Baghira!

We let you by this time for the lengthy post, but only if you eat your weight in Churros.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• This space for rent

Thanks, Almost 220 lbs of churros sounds like a good way to go, now I will need help in the funding dept. for this death by Churro event.

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

you'll have tons of fun on here, welcome

• Delawarean Girl

Welcome to the MiceChat Baghira. My name is Hayley B. and I live in Delaware,USA. I have visited London,England once in my life. But it was only for four days. I would very much love to do that again. That was the only time I have been over seas. Please to meet you.

• MMMMM Disney Dandruff!

Hi ya'll been reading a lot, but first post. Thought I'd intro mself. Live in Petaluma CA. Born in Mass.
    Went to Disneyland first time for one day in '76(8 yrs old), while moving from TX to CA. next time went to Grad night in '86, then honeymooned in Jan '96. broke up the "6" theme in '05 taking my two girls at Thanksgiving. We've got reservations for March 3-5, for my youngest daughters 7th B-day. Thank god Feb. is only 28 days long!!

Thanks Crazylegs for pointing me in the right direction!
    Look forward to chatting with you!
    Supergrass
    PS-Im into Letterboxing...if anyone else is let me know.-SG

• Banned User

Welcome!

• Banned User

Hey All!
    This Is the Maliboomer.

yeah. anyways.

This Isn't my first post on here on micechat, but I saw the thread and thought, hey that looks like it would be fun to go through.

then I saw that there was 151 pages.

So I decided to skip on right to the end and write my little intro.

I'm 18 years old, live in Anaheim (about 5 minutes away from the resort) and I work Night Custodial at Disneyland. I've been following the whole disney scene since about 2001. I've joined various boards but have been reluctant to post because...well.

I'm a Thread Killer.

Everytime I would post something, boom the thread would instantly die and find it's way to like page 47 within a day.

But I'm trying it again. Hopefully my luck has changed and things will be a bit different here at MiceChat.

Anyways, this is getting pretty long. So I'll just Say "HEY!" again to everyone. HEY!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Mickey and 'Key

Blog Entries

I won't let you kill this thread!!

Welcome to MiceChat, Maliboomer!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• digital artist

i guess its my turn.

hello everyone. my name is george. 25 years old, i live in chino hills, ca. i am a digital artist/photographer, a big video game player (nintendo specific consoles) and of course am here because of my love/fascination for Disneyland.

if anyone is interested in computer art you can see my stuff at www.endeffect.com.

i look forward to talking with everyone on here!

• As I said, persuade me.

Aloha

I'm not exactly brand new here... but I'm still new... Name's Sey... I'm a huge Disney fan... I love anything piratey, have since before the movies... POTC and the HM have always been my favorite rides. I love the pirate band that sings outside. They make me swoon. I am also a Star Wars fan... an artist... student... ooh I love concept art too... it's my weakness. The Disney Gallery is perhaps my second favorite place... my first is where the pirate band serenades me.

• Ex-DL parade float driver

Cool Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hello MC'ers, I'm HidnMickey. 36 year old single father of two daughters (ages 2 & 12). I am a former DLCM. I worked in what used to be called Show Services (now I believe is called Parades & Show Support). Anyhow, I was a float driver for 5 years. I drove in Aladdin's Royal Caravan, Main Street Electrical Parade, Lion King Celebration, A Very Merry Christmas Parade, Mulan's Parade, Hercules' Victory Parade, Light Magic, & once (and only once) drove a barge in Fantasmic!. I am a huge Disney fan and have been an AP holder almost every year since leaving DL.

I've been visiting Miceage.com pretty much since its inception. However this is my first post on MC. Most of my family & friends are amazed at my knowledge of 'things to come' at Disneyland. But I must confess, the majority of what I know comes from reading Miceage. So thanks Al and all the rest for making me look good! :o)

• No chipped paint...

Hi! I've been reading Al since he had the 'DIG.' Love his columns and have loved reading all of the MCer's trip reports...A little shy, so just *now* deciding to sign in and post.

Thanks to everyone who makes this such a welcoming, fun place to visit!

• My arms are tired!

Well, I'm not really that new, but I've been away from MC for so long I guess I qualify as new again.

Snowflake is my Nom du MiceChat and I took it because Fantasia is one of my all time favorite films, not just Disney, but in my top ten of all time. It was the first Disney film I remember seeing and it made quite an impression.

Disney and Disneyland were not a big part of my world for many years, I missed it and I've welcomed it back into my life. I made my first trip back to DL last February and met some MC members (although I knew them from the LoT, swanky digs they are, too). A great bunch of people I met and I'm glad to now today, call them friends. I'm renewing my love of all things Disney by re-watching the films and shorts and planning my next trip down to the park sometime this spring ostensibly to meet the darling Lashbear (in reality any excuse will do to get me down to the park).

I made my first visit to Disneyland back in 1966 when I was a six year old brat. I was in DL for the debuts of Pirates and Haunted Mansion (and remember the LONG lines and the heat). I also remember walking to the entrance through the HUGE parking lot. That was a thrill for me. I love the old Tomorrowland and have fond memories of Adventuring Through Inner Space, it was my favorite land for many years.

While I am finding the sheer volume of postings on MC to be daunting since I was last here (well over 200,000 posts since I had checked in last on something in Yesterland in the fall of 2006), I'm glad to be back and surrounded by fellow Disney fans and am aching adpot my inner Disney geek (though I have a long way to go in this respect).

So, here I am, snowflake, but you can also call me Donna.

Cost of AP= $239
    Trips to DL= 001
    Next Trip to DL= May 6-7, 2007

hello everyone another new guy, just wanted to say hello. ive read this site for a long time and got a lot of cool info, so now at 1am i had to join you, cant wait to geek out disney style with all of you!!