Page 104 of 139 FirstFirst ... 4547994101102103104105106107114129 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2075

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hi and welcome to the new members!

Where to go depends on what you're looking for
    If you want to read about what's going on in Disneyland, then click up on the Disneyland Resort section.
    If you're more into the social scene, then hang out around here in the lounge.
    Teens and people who play VMK even have their own section! Yay!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• To infinity & beyond!!

Thanks!

Hello MiceChatters...

I have been a 2 year lurker on the site and finally joined not long ago...I know I know. why the wait ..haha

I have always been a huge Disney Freak and Proud to Declare. Anyways just wanted to drop in and say hello to all and hope to contribute to the site as much as I can Im also an AP holder and located in NorCal. I will be there on Memorial Day Weekend and hope to meet up with some MiceChatters during my stay.

JuJu

Hi everyone. My name is Laura, I am 36 years old, married to a wonderful husband for 10 years, have three lovely kids, 8, 5 1/2 and 17 months. I have been a Disney fan forever. If my husband would let me decorate my whole house with Disney I would. Only my bathroom so far. I have been to WDW four times, two of them with my kids. We are going again in November/December 2009. I can't wait.

• Main Street with a friend

Welcome JuJu and Disneyfan09!
    "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
    - Walt Disney

• Aaron's mom

Hey everybody! This may sound crazy but I don't recall if I ever introduced myself. Just in case, here goes.......

My name is Michelle and I am a stay at home mom with no kids at home! Make sense? I have a special needs child that has just started going to school all day. Due to the fact that he chronically ill he misses alot of school which in turn makes me miss alot of work - something employeers seem to frown upon. In my free time (LOTS) I volunteer for the Dream Factory of St. Louis. They are a wish granting organization that fulfills the dreams of sick kids. Very fun and rewarding work! LOTS pf trips to DW!
    My 6 yo son and I are HUGE Mickey fans and I love everything Disney! Husband, not so much so. Planning DW trip for February 2008; haven't been back since our sons wish trip.

Nice to meet everyone and look forward to chatting!

• Disney fan

Hi Everyone

I have actually been on mice chat for about a year, but never really chatted. I am the twin sister of mouseprincess. We are a huge Disney family who makes a visit at least once a year. This year will most likely be in December. I have two kids ages 5 and 3. One girl, one boy. They have both adopted my love for the Mouse. This should drive my husband crazy. Too bad for him.

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Hello sis! Finally posting something, huh?
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• Got Music?

Wink Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

hey every1!! it's melody here. i'm pretty new on mice chat...don't know how everything wrks yet. i luv music and hanging out w/friends. i dont hav a bf..( besides orly...ha ha...i SO wish! lol). i'm an 8th grader and next year goin in2 high school. fun stuff! so feel free 2 chat n e time! c ya!

• Davy Jones' Honey

Hello everyone! My name is Dana I'm 36 yo married with two great kiddies (1 daughter Brittany and 1 son Liam). I have always loved the Disney movies since I was young...Treasure Island (1955) and Escape To Witch Mountain were my favs growing up. I used to watch the old Mickey Mouse Club reruns on television as well (Anette!!). My current favs as you can tell from my avvy and siggy are the POTC movies. This looks like a fun forum with a great bunch of people! Nice to meet you all!
    Cheers!

• Hiding in the shadows

Hi Fierylocks,

Escape to Witch Mountain is one of my all time favs!!!!!

Welcome to MiceChat!

A little piece of heaven

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Welcome to all of our newbies. Get comfortable, chances are you'll be here awhile.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Hello All - I am jsdmn2, I am in the Pacific Northwest and loooove Disneyland. I have posted in a few threads and just finally realized this thread was here! I have one boy (the cutie in my avatar, not pooh!) who we celebrated his birthday at DL two years ago and now will be celebrating my birthday in Dec at DL this year. Thanks to everyone who put out all the great information, trip reports and funny stories!

Cheers!

• Senior Minion

Welcome jsdmn2! Really cool about your son.
    Have a good time while you are here.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

New member here! Delux passport holder. Have been going to DL since i was a baby (so 1979) and have not missed a year yet! I am excited to be taking my 2 year old daughter there now. i dont tell her we are going until the morning of. She gets so excited she starts shaking! Whenever we go anywhere there is a underground parking structure she thinks she is arriving at Disneyland. Her first trip she was 8 months old and got her 50th anniversay Golden Ears. No she has three pairs.
    We go at least once a month. Disneyland is a great place for hard working single moms to do something fun with there kids.- kelly
    Last edited by kellyswhit; 05-30-2007 at 10:38 AM. Reason: bad typo's