Page 105 of 139 FirstFirst ... 5558095102103104105106107108115130 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2075

• Cast Member since 2005

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hello everybody. I am Bill and have been a cast member for about a year and a half. You might say this is my military retirement job and I love it. My first position was in Attractions at DCA and I transferred to PhotoPass in October. I was lucky enough to be a member of the opening team and enjoy the challenges of the position.

I'll be talking to you here on the boards.

WildBill

A loyal Disney fan & member of the Class of 2005!

• Banned User

Hello, I'm new and I'm a fan of Tia Dalma. Don't really have much to say right now, I'm usually pretty quiet. Just wanted to test this out.

• Captain EO! :D

Hi all! Well, I am new here, but I've loved Disney for as long as I can remember. I am from Pa, and went to WDW for the first time when I was 7. Ever since then, I've wanted to live in WDW. In 2000, that dream sort of came true when I moved to Orlando.

I was a CM in Fantasyland attractions for about a year, then left when I was pregnant with my son. He's three now, and I am considering going back to work there again. I loved it.

My other big obsession is the Beatles. And last year I discovered the British Invasion, at Epcot. I actually spend the majority of last year watching them. I love them to death, and they are SUCH nice guys.

I am visiting my family in Pa right now for an extended time, and I am dying to get back to Orlando and WDW. I am having some SERIOUS withdrawls.

I've only been browsing the forums for a few days now, but I've seen a few trip reports of when some of y'all get together at the parks, and I'm hoping that, once I get back to Orlando, I can meet some of you, too. It seems like a lot of fun.
    ----------------------------------------

Jennifer

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Welcome everyone!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

So I just want to say hello to everyone out there! Just joined up with this, I can't believe I waited so long. I live in San Diego and get up to DL whenever I get a moment. Would love to meet some folks that love it as much as I do!

Hello. I'm Kathy. I am 49 recently divorced after 19 yrs (married to an alcoholic...enough was enough). I have 2 sons and a bonus son (stepson) (actually I had 6 step children but only this one had anything to do with his dad....and I am still welcomed in his family) I have 5 beautiful grandchildren..1 yr to 10 yrs old..4 girls 1 boy...

I live in the beautiful Ozark mountains of AR. 1 mile from THE BEST trout fishing in the whole state. I am remodeling my home getting it ready to open up as a fishermans hideaway retreat.

I was invited here by another member...Tassie. I am the one that Tassie and her family spent most of their time with while in the states. I miss them all sooo much and can't wait for a return visit. Love ya girl.

• Minion

Welcome!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by arhillbilly View Post
    Hello. I'm Kathy. I am 49 recently divorced after 19 yrs (married to an alcoholic...enough was enough). I have 2 sons and a bonus son (stepson) (actually I had 6 step children but only this one had anything to do with his dad....and I am still welcomed in his family) I have 5 beautiful grandchildren..1 yr to 10 yrs old..4 girls 1 boy...

I live in the beautiful Ozark mountains of AR. 1 mile from THE BEST trout fishing in the whole state. I am remodeling my home getting it ready to open up as a fishermans hideaway retreat.

I was invited here by another member...Tassie. I am the one that Tassie and her family spent most of their time with while in the states. I miss them all sooo much and can't wait for a return visit. Love ya girl.
    Hey Kathy!!! Miss you so much!! Love ya too!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

hello im fujisaki mari nice to meet you all

Hello all i am wolfboy3 or some people may know me as sportobssed. I am not new to VMK but i am new too micechat but i hope it is as much fun as other sites. By the way, does anyone know if we are allowed to bump our threads?

~wolf

• tiggerandkk

Hey, im tiggerandkk, i love VMK!!!!

• Sock Puppet

Even though i joined in April i haven't heard of this post so i am inroducing myself. I am Disneyfan4 and i am 21 years old. I go to Folsom Lake College and planning to transfer to San Diego State in fall of 2008 and majoring in business. I love to travel. i plan on going to DLR in either August or first week in January. I am also planning to 2010 Winter games in Vancouver. I also love to collect shot glasses espically where i go to on vacation and the HRC one's. I also love to collect pins. I am also an Eagle Scout which probably my greatest accomplishment so far, and finally i am single and i am looking for the right girl for me

hello

hello friends how are you,
    I am newly join in this forum.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Re: hello

You might try to post in the proper place to start with....how about the MiceChat Lounge....."Introduce yourself".
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Mountain Rider

Hi All,
    I'm Kenny from the UK.
    Ive been to DLP twice (1999 and 2006)
    I used to be a very big fan of Space Mountain, but since its become M2, I'm still a fan but not enjoying it as much as the first mission
    I'm planning on going back to DLP again next year and Florida Disney in 2010.
    Also a big Star Wars fan, and part of the 501st Legion (gonna take my kit over to Florida with me and troop at Star Wars Weekends)

Hope to get to make some new friends