Page 106 of 139 FirstFirst ... 6568196103104105106107108109116131 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2075

• Banned User

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Name is mouseinphilly.

Never been to WDW or DLR, but met many characters when they came through Philadelphia.

I hope to go to either park someday.

hey there, I am Jesse. I am new to micechat, however, not so new to the disneyland resort. I have been a cast member for almost a year, but I have been on graveyard. Now I am on first shift and have recently entered the real Disneyland. I have never seen so many beautiful women in my entire life. I have never been around so many females, and such good looking ones at that. I hope to meet many of you and become acquaintances very soon. Feel free to email or PM me. Pics soon to follow.

• In Mouse We trust

Hello all!

You may call me TheGreatEscapist. I joined MC originally last summer posted for awhile and then "fell away" for a time only to resume posting once more recently. I never even saw this thread until tonight. I had exclusively posted in the Disney parks threads, but now that I have seen the other parts of MiceChat, I must say, it is good to see we who have common interests in Disney can talk about other stuff too and will expand my postings where appropriate. (hopefully).

I don't live all that close to the parks but try to go as often as possible. I am married with 2 children. I love to cook and watch cooking shows. (Sounds almost like Remy)(well the cooking part anyway). I am delighted to be a part of such a community of people such as this. Thank you to all of you who had begun this community and source of information and kept it strong until we (relatively) new people could join and participate with you.

BTW how do those smiley face things work? I can't seem to do them, e.g. Smile

Oh well. See you around the boards!

• Narnian in Disneyland

6 hours and 29 minutes from the Happiest Place on Earth

Hi, I'm Gwendolen here. I live in Arizona, which, even though it's only about seven hours from Disneyland, is still too far to make more than a couple trips a year since we have to pay for the hotel, the plane or gas for the car, and park admission.

I've been reading miceage for nearly two years now, so a few days ago, I suddenly decided it was time I joined. You can never get enough Disney, especially when you can only go there "a couple times" per year.

• DL Local

Hi, I'm Katie. I live in Orange County, CA and we frequent Disneyland on average of once a week (except during tourist season for obvious reasons!).

I just helped my two young sons start a blog about Disneyland. It's really fun and purely their thoughts. My oldest is 5 and he is the main instigator. Mostly we have videos from YouTube up there of their favorite rides, but shortly here we are going to be creating our own videos of random stuff about DL. Like tips for the rides, waits, stuff not to miss and other fun stuff.

Anyway... I'm so glad I found this board, it looks like so much fun and lots of great info!

-Katie
    www.OCMomActivities.blogspot.com Fun Adventures in Orange County, CA

*Submit your Disney blog posts here for upcoming Disney theme blog carnival! http://blogcarnival.com/bc/cprof_7906.html

www.brettandkyle.blogspot.com Disneyland through the eyes of kids

Hello, my name is Julie, new to the Disney chat board but have been going to Disney a few times a year since I was a year old My entire family is crazy about Disney and I'm so happy to see that my sons love it too. I live in San Diego county and have only been to the Disneyland CA resort, never to WDW, but I'd love to...someday!

-Julie

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Hi Julie! Welcome to MC
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Tower Fanatic Since 1996

Hello there! My name is Tyler, a 15 year old from San Jose, CA, a cool 5 hour drive from DL (Without traffic that is...). I just recently got back from a two day trip on the 29th and 30th, and have tons of photos to share! I'm a Tower of Terror fanatic, ever since my first ride in Florida over 10 years ago. My family has a WDW trip planned for December, so I'll be glued to my computer until then!
    Tyler

• Minion

hello my name is michael and im a disneyholic....lol actualy i love disneyland its the one true spot left to let your inner child run free, i cant get there as often as i would like..and like most of us im sure..if i could live there i would. been lurking around as a guest here and there and after a while saw a thread or two that csught my eye and thought i could interject a thought or two, hope to see you guys around

• Minion

hello my name is michael and im a disneyholic....lol actualy i love disneyland its the one true spot left to let your inner child run free, i cant get there as often as i would like..and like most of us im sure..if i could live there i would. been lurking around as a guest here and there and after a while saw a thread or two that csught my eye and thought i could interject a thought or two, hope to see you guys around

• Delawarean Girl

Welcome to MiceChat Sunrider. Always happy to meet another Star Wars fan .

I am Hayley B of Delaware, by the way.

Hello. I've been meaning to join up for a long time. I've already met several of you at some of the Disneyland meets, and some of you know steamboatpete, who is my DH. We have two girls and we all love to spend time at Disneyland. We've been going to the park together for 16 years now, most of the time with annual passes.

I want to make a nice signature with a dragon and a faerie in it. Can anyone help?

Hi PPl I'm brand new and always looking for credits and need help with Posting new threads I dont know how!!!

-Plz PM ME!!!!!!!!

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Heya, I'm Sarah aka PretzelSouls
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Hi, I'm disneybanks, also known as Michelle. I've been lurking for a couple of years, and am gradually feeling more and more comfortable about posting comments. I went to my first meet last week! (Seattle) I'm the married mom of two kids, Emily (9 in two weeks) and Garrett (7 and a half). I've had an annual pass since December and have been able to sneak in three trips to Disneyland so far. A fourth is scheduled for November. I haven't decided whether having the pass will put me in or keep me out of therapy. At this point, I think it's safe to say that I'm obsessed with all things Disney. That's about it for now...