Page 107 of 139 FirstFirst ... 7578297104105106107108109110117132 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2075

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hi everyone! I'm Vivien and I live in sunny socal about half hour from Disneyland. I have 4 little cousins whom I take to Disneyland all the time, but now I'm going to LA for school which is much farter away. It's nice to know there are disneyfanatics as crazy as I am!

hello my name is Shawn, and I love the Disneyland park ( and yes even DCA is growing on me) its one of the few places so many of my personal interest ( Architecture, Disney, and throwing in my two cents ) can merge, I try and visit the park at lest once a year ( whether I need it or not, and most years I need it !!! ). I found MICECHAT about a year ago and loved reading the post, just thought I’d join in and share a comment or observation from time to time.

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Hey all, a little late posting this but oh well. Actually joined a month ago, but been reading the forums since...IDK...2 years, I think it is. Never found the time to join, but anyhow...

My name's Seung, live in Placentia, Asian, 15 years old, goes to the woefully stereotypicallized Troy High School in Fullerton, in the IB/TT program over there, so don't have much time to go hang out at DLR. Looking forward to having a great time, already am, so ta.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

Hello All, I am a 26 year old father of 2. I have a 7 year old space ranger and a 5 month old princess. I have a lovely wife who is Tinkerbell. I am a little grumpy sorry about that. My son is a Disney Addict and my daughter will be as well. We live in Arizona and try to get to Disneyland as much as possible. My favorite Disney memory is proposing to my wife at the Castle.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy38 View Post
    Hello All, I am a 26 year old father of 2. I have a 7 year old space ranger and a 5 month old princess. I have a lovely wife who is Tinkerbell. I am a little grumpy sorry about that. My son is a Disney Addict and my daughter will be as well. We live in Arizona and try to get to Disneyland as much as possible. My favorite Disney memory is proposing to my wife at the Castle.

Welcome to MiceChat. With those credentials, you'll fit right in here.

• Rockabilly pastry chef

Cool Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hi i am Erica i just turned 22 i am a recent graduate of Le cordon bleu i am a pastry chef! I have been looking at the site for years more of a silent observer! but i final joined. Looking to make some Disneyland loving friends. i also wanted to say hey to everyone from micechat who went to see finding kraftland

Ps i love the smileys

Boston, USA here she comes now over the skyline I'm Home again,i'm feeling fine There's the River Charles and Kenmore Square I don't want to go anywhere There's another show, get in the van To another town to do it all over again I can't wait to get back Home To the city streets where I come from To the Dirty Water of Boston, USA

• Circle of Ancients

Welcome Erica!!!

Glad you like the smileys ... and the website.

I guess I can't figure out how to do my first post other than as a reply? Have lurked for long. First trip as an AP coming up 10/9 - 10/17. Very excited. Bringing my sister & neice for their first time. Was a little intimidated posting on here due to the newbie/AP bias going on. Have both working for me in this case. My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary while we are there. We live in the foothills. 2 hours to an airport--but only an 1 hour flight!! Have many questions concerning child seats and shuttles? Do any shuttles have them ?
    I've only been to Disneyland 5 times (that's including visits where I was so young I could only tell by the pictures)
    Last edited by SallyandJack13; 10-02-2007 at 09:46 PM.

Talking Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

O.K. New here. A little intimadated by the heavies here. People can get mean here. So I have lurked for a while. A little nervous saying I have bought my first AD. But you should know I have only been to Dland 5 times before. Some of those with me being so young I only have the pix to prove it. We have pretty much counted on our refi to bring ourseves, my sister & my neice to our favorite place. If not, well then we'll have great memories and much debt. Thank you for much info I wouldn't be able to get otherwise. Our dates are 10/09/07 - 10/17/07 Thank You

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Have fun Sally and welcome!

Hi,
    My name is Teresa, Ive been reading the board for a few months now but reluctant to post. Just recently made the long nor cal trek to Disneyland back in June. It was my first trip ever ^^. Favorite ride is WFJC & yes we did get a good skip. She was the best and scaled the whole thing to my little boy as he interacted with her.

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Welcome Keleka!
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• Pepe LePew Wigglebutts

Wandered in from another DLR site awhile back and lurked on occasion. Now that summer is over and my AP is good again, I may hang around here a little more often.

I recently met a very nice MiceAge member and her husband at DL, and would love to find her here. I'm afraid I didn't write her screename down. If she sees this, please PM me. We met in *smokers' field* over by the river on or about September 19 and, as I recall, they reside in Newport, Oregon. If there's another forum I should post this at, please let me know. Thanks! Looking forward to hanging around here a little more often, as time permits.

• Do You Wanna Get Rocked?

Blog Entries

Welcome to all the newbies!!

Hello Everyone,

I used to frequent another Disney forum a couple years ago, but I became disenchanted with it. I'm here on MiceChat in hopes of real discussion (no rudeness, please!) and to have a lot of fun and meet some really cool people. Obviously, I love Disneyland; I don't get a chance to go often, though, because I live in Georgia I've been to WDW and Disneyland Paris, both of which I love immensely. I'm really interested in armchair Imagineering, and I hope a lot of you guys can help me out with some ideas, and maybe I can contribute to some of yours! I know I said it already but I hope I can get to know lots of you and have a lot of fun here at MiceChat. We'll be in touch!

Newland