Page 108 of 139 FirstFirst ... 8588398105106107108109110111118133 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2075

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by NewlandArcher View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I used to frequent another Disney forum a couple years ago, but I became disenchanted with it. I'm here on MiceChat in hopes of real discussion (no rudeness, please!) and to have a lot of fun and meet some really cool people. Obviously, I love Disneyland; I don't get a chance to go often, though, because I live in Georgia I've been to WDW and Disneyland Paris, both of which I love immensely. I'm really interested in armchair Imagineering, and I hope a lot of you guys can help me out with some ideas, and maybe I can contribute to some of yours! I know I said it already but I hope I can get to know lots of you and have a lot of fun here at MiceChat. We'll be in touch!

Newland
    Well, unfortunately with a board of over 18,000 people, you will sometimes find some rudeness. But we aren't a rude board at heart. Just come on in, have a good time and don't let rude people get you down.

Have fun and welcome to MiceChat!!!

thanks for the welcome

• The Pirate Girl

Hey there! I'm Alyssa and have been noticing this site for a while and finally decided to join!

I'm a HUGE Disney fan (which some of my friends tease me about, but I don't care) and am hoping to do the Walt Disney World College Program next semester. Currently awaiting an acceptance letter.

Currently going to school in Flagstaff, Arizona, but originally from California, about an hour and a half from Disneyland.

And so hello to everyone!

Talking Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

hi there ! first post here in micechat, huge disney fan , but i post on other forums too like visionsfantastic and disboards, but mice chat seems to have more activity compared to the other forums.

Im in san diego , and about 70-75 min from disneyland, though i havent been in over a year, its killing me arghh.

Glad to meet you all ^_^

• My girls: Ariel & Aurora

Talking Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hello...

I found this site while doing a GOOGLE search for images of WDW MK Main Street USA. I don't belong to any other Disney related chat sites - this is it so far. The only other Disney place I frequent online is www.AllEars.net which I think is just wonderful!

Anyway, about me...As my login shows I am a mother of two Disney Princesses ~ Ariel (Age 4 - just turning 5 on Nov 2nd) and Aurora (Age 1 year - DOB 8/2006). Funny thing about my youngest daughter...she's our WDW "souvenir" from our last visit in Nov/Dec 2005. See what a little Pixie Dust can do? *LOL*

My in-laws' are DVC members and as a family go to WDW every other year over Thanksgiving (the odd years) for about 10-12 days. We always stay at OKW Resort. This will be my 3rd trip with them. My first trip with my hubby and Ariel was Nov 2003. Ariel had just turned 1 then. So this is truly cool to be taking "our little souvenir" when she's 1 as well.

I'm just glad to be here to have other Disney Fans to share stories with and ask questions, etc.
    - Dolores in PA, Mother of Two Disney Princesses

"Why is the Rum gone?"

Is it November 23, 2013 yet?

Our last visit was in November 2011

~ Our next family vacation is during Thanksgiving week 2013 ~
    November 23, 2013 - December 1, 2013

"Just make believe youíre a tiny little seed,
    a tiny little seed thatís reaching up to meet your need.
    With the right amount of faith and the right amount of earth
    youíll grow to see the sunshine on your day of birth.
    Letís listen to the land we all love.
    Natureís plan will shine above.
    Listen to the land, listen to the land."

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Welcome to MiceChat!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Hi All,

I'm a newbie! I wandered around a few times in May-ish when POTC: III was invading ... but, never joined. I told myself I needed to take the time to join and really take advantage of having some fun discussions and meeting some new people! Although, it took awhile I am here now.

I resided in Las Vegas for about 5+ years, but just moved back to California in January '07. I became a Deluxe AP in May ... and I have definitely given it a run for the money! I have been and always will be a "Disney Nerd!" I'm one of "those" Disney fans who gets all teary eyed! Like at the beginning of Disney movies when the Castle/Music appears ... but, a bunch more Disney stuff always causes it too! And my friends don't get it.

I have only been to DCA once ... and I have never had the opportunity to experience any other Disney Theme Parks. One day, some day ... with maybe a Disney Cruise thrown in!

Thanks for welcoming me!
    Sparrow, Johnson, Skellington, Black, White, ... Daniels. I just love Jack's!

P.S. You can always visit me on MySpace at: http://myspace.com/miisvegas.

• Minion

Hi Piratepixy...................welcome! You will love it here!

• Goofy

Hi to all the newcomers and welcome.

I'm Disney139 and I'm a newbie

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

Welcome to MC, Disney139!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• Mischievous Mouse

Gosh, I'm just finding all kinds of new threads today.

Allow me please to introduce myself.

Hello, my name is Mickey. ...well it's close, it's Mike.

I am the husband of a great wife and father of two wonderful kids.
    I found this place googling for info for our upcming vacation to DL in Feb., '08.

I started reading, smiling, then I just had to join. I've been a part of many message boards over the years, this one is quite unique. It has what I'm really looking for, other people who are just as crazy about Disneyland, Disney films and Disney characters as I am. I feel like, so at home here, like a family kind of, it's really cool. And I've only been around this place a couple weeks - just show what great folks you all are.

Thanks for making me fel so welcome here. <<< and I love this smilie!!!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by The Sorcerer View Post
    Gosh, I'm just finding all kinds of new threads today.

Allow me please to introduce myself.

Hello, my name is Mickey. ...well it's close, it's Mike.

I am the husband of a great wife and father of two wonderful kids.
    I found this place googling for info for our upcming vacation to DL in Feb., '08.

I started reading, smiling, then I just had to join. I've been a part of many message boards over the years, this one is quite unique. It has what I'm really looking for, other people who are just as crazy about Disneyland, Disney films and Disney characters as I am. I feel like, so at home here, like a family kind of, it's really cool. And I've only been around this place a couple weeks - just show what great folks you all are.

Thanks for making me fel so welcome here. <<< and I love this smilie!!!

Welcome to the MiceChat Mickey. I enjoyed your ideas of thread making already and love your avatar. I am Hayley B of Delaware. Have fun at DL when it arrives for you. If you goto the Meet. Please tell Fishbulb, that Hayley B wishes him a good afternoon,please.

• Mischievous Mouse

Why thank you Hayley B. -Mice Chat RAWKS!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Hello all I am new to Mice Chat and am looking forward to being part of this community! I love anything Disney and have a huge collection of old and new Disney toys and park signs and such. I love going to the park, it seems to be my escape from the daily toil. I started going in the 1960's when I was about 7 and still enjoy it to this day, thank God I still live in Southern California! I have one Son (9) and we just have a ball there! I also worked for Disney in the park as an entertainer and at the Disney Golden Oak Ranch in LA. I am a Filmmaker, Producer, Film teacher, and Artist and I consider myself a Disney Freak. My students get tired of hearing my Disney sound tracks at the studio but they make my day go by and it puts me in a great mood. I also host a Disney radio radio show for my own pleasure, named (The Disney Jamboree) if anyone would like to listen go to web.mac.com/sorsinelli
    Steve
    Last edited by sorsinelli; 11-16-2007 at 08:19 AM.