Page 111 of 139 FirstFirst ... 116186101108109110111112113114121136 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2075

• Toad of Toad Hall

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hi all!

I'm heading to Disney World this May for the first time in fifteen years! I'm very excited to see everything that's new and changed in the decade plus since I was last there.

I've been enjoying reading all your thoughts and look forward to posting my own trip report when I come back!

• Your Host, Walt Disney

Hello All! Finally have gotten around to this board after being at Steve's Disney Railroad Discussion board for about 4 years now. I am a Retlaw/Disneyland Alumni of 10 years. Started in 1977. Worked Steam trains and the good old Mark 3 Monorails. Also, Space Mountain, Subs(before Nemo!) Rocket Jets, America Sings and Main Street Vehicles and Electrical Parade Guest Control. Oh, forgot the good OLD Parking lot and Trams.
    Closed out my career at the Park as Closing lead for Steam Trains and Main Street.
    Nothing better than Disneyland at Night! especially at Christmas.
    Currently senior Engineer on the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad in Colorado. ( I was the engineer on the train when they filmed Golden Dreams here) Also was the engineer on the train in the short sequence in the movie "The Prestige." See you at Disneyland on Tuesday, March 25th and WDW in January!

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie to these boardss, but definately not Disneyland. I'm 27, and an annual passholder. I've been big on Disney stuff for as long as I can remember. I'm a college student and I work. When I happpen to have an off day (or an afternoon free) I practically go to Disneyland as often as possible. It's nice to know there's more Disney-a-holics out there aside from myself.

• Goofy

hi mazeraine, nice to meet you and welcome you are sure to have fun on mice chat.

Here's an obligatory "hi new" post It looks like there's mostly separate groups of regulars in the DLR forum (my main interest) and this forum, but this thread was already here for the purpose so...

I started going to Disneyland regularly beginning just within the past couple years, having been a handful of times before during my child/teenhood in 80's/~1990. And, I started visiting MiceAge at least semi-regularly a few months ago, being attracted to the fact that it's main focus is on Disneyland rather than the Walt Disney World Resort like the other sites I go to. (I've been a reader of the wonderful MousePlanet for at least 18 months now.) I'm near Disneyland and go there so naturally it's the more relevant of the two to me, but I do keep up on all the parks and stuff. (Only been to WDW once, and just to MK for a day.)

And...this forum seems a reasonably OK place to read and post now and then (some others I've seen are not). I'm primarily interested in the DLR forum and any posting and reading will be mostly there. I usually post DLR-related comments and things on my static-blog on my site (link in sig or profile), but some things deserve to be posted where they can be discussed and shared. Sorry, I really have no inclination to be an active prolific member here, plus I'm not one to be involved in active discussions and certainly not chats. I've been heavily involved in forums (like 3+ hours daily) in the past and really have no desire to go back to doing that again; I find I'm more productive and better off not being tied up in that sort of thing anymore. I just don't want to be heckled for bumping threads that are several days old and a few pages back, because it's a topic I want to add to.

I just want to share some DLR stuff now and then like pictures, and comment occasionally. And it'd be cool to plan to say hi and visit a bit at the parks if any of our visits coincide. (I'm not big on get-togethers originating online, due to a couple disasters in the past. But visiting a bit, and even geeking out a little, I'm open to that. ) My last visit was on the 9th; I read there was a meetup and you met at the gates at noon. I was heading for the turnstiles at the western end right aound that time, there and might very well be in the far background in the second picture in this trip report. IASW (I don't mean the ride), ain't it? Wanna know where, ask. I'm quite easy to spot in the parks actually.

Questions? PM or ask anytime.
    Last edited by HighLeveller; 03-16-2008 at 05:04 AM.

• nanadean

Hey Ya'll,
    We live in North Carolina and will be going to Disney World in late Sept. and early Oct. Our dd and dsil along with our 2 dgs will be traveling by car, we are all very excited to go back to the "happiest place on earth". This will be our youngest grandsons first visit.
    Glad I found this site.
    Dean and Darrell

• Resident Daydreamer

Count me in among the newbies as well. Apparently I registered awhile back and just never got around to actually posting lol. Well I'm here now and look forward to participating in all the lively discussions pertaining to our favorite entertainment conglomerate.
    Your Life is an occasion, so rise up to it.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Welcome to all our new members! Hope you enjoy our ever-expanding space on teh web for all things Disney!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

new to the board here. Been a fan of disney for many years and just went on my 3rd ever trip to DL.
    I am looking forward to posting my trip report, and participate in disney discussions and such

• Award Weiners!?

I love this place!

We bought annuals last year for my daughters birthday, and you can see why we love it so much.

We're from San Jose, but we try to head south as often as possible, we've been down to the Magic Kingdom about 8 times since, and it just gets better and better!

Hi I'm tell-no tales. No prizes for guessing my favourite ride.

I'm from Australia, and was last in DLR about a year ago, when my husband and I went to a meet. I was lurking during my trip planning and have since joined MC.

I feel so far away, so it's great to keep in touch.

Given how far away I live, I'm luck enough to have been to DLR and WDW several times. My abmition is to go for my 50th birthday in a couple of years.
    Visited DLR 1976,1978,1991,2001,2007, 2011; WDW 1976,1985: DLRP 2010

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Welcome!
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Hey Everyone!

I went to Disneyland a few times with my family when I was younger and just recently got a craving to head back down and experience the magic again so I found micechat and joined up!

Probably started with Enchanted and then I discovered Tokyo Disney Sea! Which made me realize how much of a Disney fan I am.

I'm up in Vancouver BC where the Olympics are gonna be in 2010 so take a break from Disneyland and come see me up here!!!!!

If I can manage I'll be down to Cali at the end of Oct. with my cousin to celebrate our B-Days! So maybe I can meet some of you while we're down there.

• RCMC BlackSmith

Sorry! Never really Introduced My self! I'm a Disney Freak. I live in NC so I dont get to go to WDW a lot. I try to go as often as I can though. Ive never been to DL but I would love to.
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

Hi everyone! I am a newbie as well. Name is Desarae, 19 years old residing in Los Angeles. I can't wait to get to know you Mice Chatters!