Page 112 of 139 FirstFirst ... 126287102109110111112113114115122137 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2075

• living in the sprawl

Blog Entries

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hey fellow Disney fanatics. I should've joined here sooner! Anywaaay, my name is Sara and I'm 18 years old and about to graduate! woohoo! I live in Kansas (boooo) but my family and I make sure to visit Disneyland at least once a year.

I love Californira and DL more than anything and when I head to college I'm planning to do Disney's College Program which I can't wait for!

My favorite Disney movies include the good oldies, aka Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and Robin Hood. The Great Mouse Detective also rocks.

Can't wait to meet everyone.

Talking Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hello, everybody.
    Married to a wonderful man and have two little boys, 2 and 3. We have premium passes to Disneyland, and go whenever we get the chance. I will sure enjoy getting to know all you fellow enthusiasts.

Greetings all.
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I just got back from a tour to Afghanistan where sadly they did not have a Disney Park anywhere near there and don't suspect that they will any time soon. However I did see a lot of Mickey Mouse painted on some buildings but I don't think that the Corporation is going to worry about copyright laws over there. I also just moved out to the LA area and have been enjoying DL very much. I am a huge Disney fan and so is my girlfriend. I grew up with my parents taking us to WDW every other year or so. I grew up in TX so I was in the mid point but we always returned to WDW. Disney has made such an impact on my life that I am looking into starting a career with Disney. I should finish my MBA in about two years and then I am hoping that will open a little more doors. That's me in a nutshell and I am glad that there are so many other Disney enthusiasts out there.

• RCMC BlackSmith

Welcome One And All!!!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

Hi all,
    I new here and very excited to be here! I'm 26 and live in NYC but am originally from Southern CA. I'm a special ed teacher and I love all things Disney and always have! I recently took my first trip to WDW and had a great time. Although I am a So Cal baby so Disneyland is like a second home!

When I was little I swore that I would someday be a "friend of" Alice. Unfortunately Im too tall but will hopefully be a "friend of" someone within the next few years

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Awesome VF. Glad to have you here. It's great to have a place to talk about Disneyland 24/7 yet you are over 4000 miles away. God Bless MiceChat!

• Delawarean Girl

Welcome to the MiceChat, VF. I am Hayley B and I am from Delaware. I hope you are able to goto Disneyland/ So. CA once again someday and try to attend the MiceChat Meets on Sundays. They are so wonderful.

I'm Johnna... I'm a knitter and lover of all things Disney, unfortunately my husband doesn't share my obsession for either of those things. Most of my trips to Disneyland are with my mom, or friends from work... or heck, I'm brave I'll go by myself! I just found the board and can't wait to get to know people and maybe find a few people to hang out with on my trips!

• Workin to live,lovin life

Hello All!
    I'm Brandon, and I'm new here. I've been an avid Disneyland visitor since the early 80's since I could remember. Our family trip every year consisted of visiting Anaheim as it was the closest big theme park that my entire family of four loved. Also my parents weren't into camping or anything like that.

Anyhoo, I love to surf anywhere in So Cal and in Hawaii. Of course, I'm a big Stitch fan (as long as he doesn't talk), and a fan of Tigger, anything Pixar, and almost anything Disney in general... and I'm addicted to Disney stuff on the Travel channel/ Discovery Channel/ History Channel.

• RCMC BlackSmith

I've looked back on a lot of these post from about a year or two ago, and not many people come back to this website after they make an acount. They just leave.
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

Yoo-Hoo everybody! I found this forum while surfing the net. I must admit, it took me awhile to find this welcome section for the newcomers! But here I am! A total Disneyholic since the age of 5. I draw and collect Disney, and hope to be going to WDW this summer!
    "The only weapon against reality is your imagination."

• It's...a...dinglehopper!

Hi guys!! It took me a while to find this place too I'm a teen disneyholic who LOVES Disney World and all the disney classics...esp. Little Mermaid. I remember I got stitches in my left wrist when I was 3 but I didn't cry very much because I got the Little Mermaid on VHS for being such a big girl

Everybody here is really nice. And hi to everyone new!!

• Triple Goddess

Hi everyone! I'm a new member and can I say I love it here! I have been loving Disney since I was little. I have enjoyed the benefits of AP's since I was 14 years old! Now I enjoy the park(s) with my children and it has only gotten better! Coming to this site feels like coming home!
    I am a born and bred Cali girl with 3 children, 2 dogs, and 1 very overweight cat. Looking forward to meeting new people who love DL as much as I do.

• Your son Chico?!

woohoo. this site looks like so much fun!
    i am new here but a long time fan of disney. i am a student attending college in los angeles (bruins suck ), but am now back home (with my parents :/) in oc and only 30 mins away from disneyland!. now that schools out i will have more time to focus on more important things such as going to disneyland all the time. this seems like a perfect place to obsess about all things disney and to get really great "insider" info (where do you guys find it all?)
    yaay!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Welcome all newcomers. If you love Disney, this is the premier site!