Page 114 of 139 FirstFirst ... 146489104111112113114115116117124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2075

• Clear for Dispatch

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hi all--I've read MC for ages and have regularly followed many of the threads but never posted until very recently. I attended a meet a while ago and then again this past weekend, and though it can feel intimidating to attend a meet for those of us who are shy, I'm so glad I did...I felt very welcome both times. I look forward to becoming more involved in the discussions here and attending future meets as well.

Thanks to all for being so friendly and making the "newbies" feel welcome!
    - Bob

• In my own neverland

I've introduced myself before ages ago, but I've been away from Micechat for awhile and wanted to introduce myself again. I've been an avid Disney fan since birth because my grandfather worked for WDI. I lived in CA up until 2 years ago and now I live in GA (but only 4 hrs away from Orlando, so its not that bad!). I'm looking forward to getting back to DL this summer though

• Disney Pinapple Princess

Ok so I am not really new, But have never formally introduced myself, I am Carolina. Known here as Aurora1729, Most commonly known as Disney princess. I have been a PAP holder for about 4 years and Love DLR! I frequent the Cove Bar, and as much as it sounds like it, I am not a lush. I just only drink at the cove. I Love the bartenders, I love the people I meet there. I found this site by talking to some fellow regulars.

So if you are ever at the cove, or anywhere and spot me, just say HI! I love meeting fellow "disney dorks".
    *** Disney Pinapple Princess *** Cove Bar Crew - DCA** HELL YEAH!!!***
    [IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6m4e8xunrnijrm.png[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by techskip View Post
    Disney Dorks of the world unite!

• I'm not really here

Can't remember if I have posted here or not, but I'll go again since it would have been a LONG while.

I'm Adam. Originally from Denver, but living in Utah now. 29 years old and a web designer/programmer for a startup company. I'm interested in physics, astronomy, engineering, animation, computers and really anything technical. Been playing the piano since about age 6.

Hope to be getting my Computer Science degree.

Make it to Disney once a year or so. Favorite characters are Mickey and Ariel. Favorite movies are Little Mermaid and all the Mickey shorts all the way back to Plane Crazy.

I love figuring out how things work and ways that they could be replicated. I routinely search for security cameras wherever I am. On a ride, I'm the one looking not so much at the show scenes but behind the ride vehicle at lighting rig placements, etc. I am always interested in speaking to "that man behind the curtain."

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Hi! I'm Danielle, I'm 18, and I live in Lake Forest, CA. I'm sort a newbie, as I joined in June and never properly introduced myself. I graduated from high school in June.
    My Disneyland trips happen roughly once a week (in March, I visited nearly 3 times in a week). I've already been a MiceChat meet on Sundays @ DLR and I absolutely loved it.
    One day I will make my way over to the other parks and get some more excitement.

• Animation Domination

Hi my name is Alex.
    I went to the noon meeting Sunday and it was a wonderful experience.

• Cake Anyone?

Wow, I guess I should have done this back in April. My name is Christine and I am a long time stalker of miceage/micechat. I have been to a couple of meets and I have met some really great people.

I have two kids, daughter will be 27 in December and my son will be 22 in November. My son is married and he gave me my beautiful soon to be 2 years old graddaughter.

I have worked in construction for about a decade and I am currently a contract administrator. I also decorate cakes and teach cake decorating classes as a second job.
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Hey there, I'm Matthew long time reader infrequent poster. I live in southern Oregon and make it to DLR about twice a year.
    Matthew

• RCMC BlackSmith

Hello Everybody! I've been away from MiceChat for a few months because of the summer and just felt the need to introduce myself again.
    Hi, My name is Cameron. I live in North Carolina and I have been a Disney Fan since Birth! I'm 13 and I will be 14 in December of this year. I never really noticed my intreast in Disney until just recently in my last trip to the World. I decided to join this GREAT website and have been loving it since. Sorry I have been gone so long and I hope to get back posting in MiceChat soon!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney

• Looking for his Princess!

Hi I'm TheMagicKing. I'm new here. Finally decided to be a member after months of browsing in. I love Walt. I love Disney Parks. I also love music.

Hopefully make tons of new friends!

---TheMagicKing

• Goofy

hi to all the new people

Hey, I'm Preston. I am 13 years old...today! I've been waiting a long time to be able to register on MiceChat and now I am finally able to! I live in Temecula, CA and have lived here all my life. I am a SoCal Select Passholder.

I love having fun, listening to music and of course my favorite place in the world...Disneyland.

My long term goal is to become an Imagineer {Show Writing, Creative Development}.

My short term goal is to make friends with all of you and attend a meet eventually!
    ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Hey all! I'm Terry from Pittsburg, CA. I've been a "lurker" forever and finally joined. I LOVE all Disney things and especially Disneyland! Looking forward to planning another trip and I hope everyone is having a peaceful Labor Day weekend.

Later!

• Fullerton Escapee

Hello,

I'm f/m, short for Sister Farrah Moans
    Or Brian, either way.

I live in San Francisco, and was born in Fullerton, raised in Huntington Beach. If I wasn't in the pool, on the beach, or in school, I was in Disneyland. Nowadays, I do volunteer work with a local organization called The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence.

I usually hant this site, don't post much (I'm socially inept), but always enjoy reading the news, and people's thoughts.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

Welcome to MiceChat!

I hope you find the place full of interesting tidbits and news.

Jump on in and post when the mood strikes! I promise, we don't bite!