Page 121 of 139 FirstFirst ... 217196111118119120121122123124131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2075

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hello. I'm Sarah and I just joined this past week. I've liked Disney my whole life, but I didn't really get into it big until last summer, when my family went to Disneyland(The second time I've been there, the first time I was really young). Now I'm a HUGE fan! My fav characters are Snow White(you never would've guessed that right? ) and Mickey Mouse.

Let's see...other things I love are music and reading, and most of all cooking/baking. It's kinda a dream of mine to work as a chef at Disneyland(not gonna happen but I can dream right?).

I've really liked the forum during my(brief)membership here and look forward to enjoying it even more as I learn more about using it!

"Do you want me to be like you or totally honest?"
    "Are you saying I'm a liar?"
    "I'm saying you're an optimist. Same thing basically."

• Who are you again?

yes............uh,me............how should i put this..........wait, name, or interests?
    *slaps self* idiot start with name then other stuff

heh heh...sorry about that
    well my names Conner, my micechat name is based off of the 2007 HMH gingerbread cake (it had a Court Jester Jack Skellinton on it), and incase you havent notice (how could you?) im a huge fan of the haunted mansion, NMBC and HMH, and the best part that i like about me is i can change my mood to something comepleatly different that what it was, i could be happy one second. then comepealty mysterious and evil

i guess thats just breaking the walnut shell so far so i should continue
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...........

XD
    Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Welcome JJ. Pretty cool that your name was inspired by an obscure HMH prop. Very nice!

Smile Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hi everyone! My name is Kristin. I am a 30-something mom to a 7-year-old girl. I am married & live in PA. I love all things Disney & love planning mine or othr people's trips to Disney. Only 53 days until our next trip! I can't wait to meet you all!

• The Prince

Hello MiceChatters! I'm Albert from Orange County, CA. I've been visiting the site for a while and finally decided to join the forums a few days ago. I chose Moonwalker as my tribute to the King of Pop.

I'm a big Disney fan since I was a kid and feel lucky to reside a few miles from the Happiest Place On Earth. It's great to be on MiceChat and to know there's great friendly people here that love Disney.

Hello fellow Disney fans! My name is David and I recently moved to Orange County, CA. I enjoy coming to this website to read all the news about what's going on in Disneyland. I am an annual pass holder going on 3 years now. Since I live a lot closer now to the park I almost go at least once a week. I applied to the park but no luck for an interview yet. I also used to work at a Disney Store.

• Cars Land Rocks!

I've only been on the site since last month, so I still consider myself new. I moved to the OC 2 years ago from LA, so I'm enjoying being closer to Disneyland. I had been on another Disney site for quite some time before I came to MiceChat. What brought me here ... Summer Nightastic. The other site concentrated much more on WDW, and I was interested in talking more about Disneyland, and especially the broken dragon. Since I've been here I really like the site, and how active the members are on it.

Greetings MiceChatters!

My name is Shonte', a SoCal native currently residing in Long Beach, CA. Growing up in SoCal, I've loved DL since I was a wee tot. I first visited this website when I heard about this year's Gumball Rally. I really enjoy reading about the inside scoop on all things Disney, the wonderful pictures, and love how active fellow members are with the website.

Welcome BluBelle!

• Cove Bar Official Dj

welcome everyone!
    -Ricky
    DLand Connoisseur
    http://www.djrickyjay.com

Nice to meet you!
    Last edited by Shae; 12-01-2011 at 02:17 PM.
    _.::~*Faith + Trust + Pixie Dust*~::._

• hi!

i guess i'm not TOO new anymore... but better late than never.

shortly after getting my AP in July i was looking for a forum to join just to get a gist of all the little random facts about the park since I'd be visiting it more often.. stumbled upon another forum (most forums i've been on dont allow mentioning of other forums, but hint: it's very purple and black) and MiceChat. i decided to go with MC and after reading up on random threads, i've come to notice that there was a real feeling of a community here. virtual, yes.. but still a community of its own..

so, hello!
    -plagued

• The one and only

Hi, I'm Shellshock. I'm a 22 year old College Student from the Bronx, NY. I've been a Disney fan since I was a kid (although I'm not liking some of their current stuff). I am currently single, unemployed, and have yet to visit Disneyland (or WDW for that matter), although it's my lifelong dream to do so. My hobbies consist of hanging out with friends, video games, computers, and some outdoor activities.

I found this site through google because I want to make friends through different communities, and to talk about the same interests as everyone here (especially Disney, but I prefer the classics over modern). My older brother has had his experience at WDW with his wife back in 1995 (I wish he was able to take my family that time), and they loved it.

I chose the name Shellshock929 because I've been known that around many message boards over the years. I went by other names, but I primarily use this one.

So feel free to message me if you want to get to know me more. I hope that one day, I would get to experience the Happiest Place on Earth.
    Ducktales needs to come back strong! One of the greatest TV Series of all time.
    XBOX Live: Mr Shellshocker

• Animation Domination

Welcome to mice chat Shellshock929
    "You are watching FOX"

• or CBF

Welcome everyone!
    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)