Page 123 of 139 FirstFirst ... 237398113120121122123124125126133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2075

• Sock Puppet

Hey Disney fans

Hey everyone. this is my first time being in the forums. However I like going to Miceage to see the weekly updates they've been doing at the parks.

Well I'm a 20 year old College art student. My career choice is varied. either media and commercial artist, or animator. My main goal is to be a concept designer for upcoming attractions for Disney...yup a Disney Imagineer lol but thats a long far off dream of mine.

I do have some of my work posted in my pics if anyone is interested in seeing them. Glad to finally sign up for this lol.

• !!!!!

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hello there,

I'm new here. I just recently discovered this site about a few days ago. I've always loved Disney stuff so I figured I'd join!

• Sock Puppet

I go to Miceage every week to check up on the construction at the Parks. Classic Disney has always been big for me. I'm not really into that hannah montana, jonas brothers and HSM crowd.

EDIT: anyone know where to get pictures for signatures. I've been looking around the forums and see people with an animated signature one saying "Walt Disney Freak" lol.
    Last edited by H@tB0xGh0st; 09-28-2009 at 08:20 PM.

Hi My name is Marie, me and my fiance Jesse are huge Disney fans. He had never been to Disneyland until 2005. That summer was probably the best we've ever had and we've been stuck on Disney ever since.

I am a huge Little Mermaid fan and have been ever since I saw the movie when I was eight.

We live in the Bay area and we have been to Disneyland six times this year, we plan to go at three more times this year.

• Dreamer

Hello everyone! I'm Andrew and I'm a Disneyholic... OK, not really, but currently Disney is what keeps me from jumping off the balcony these days. I've been lurking around here long enough and thought it was about time to join the chat.

I'm neither a crazed fan or a collector but I do enjoy the one or other Disney movie and I especially love to talk about the parks even if I can't visit them frequently. I've been to DL twice, to WDW once and three times to DLP. My home park is DLP, so any argument against it is useless, but I will give you WDS to tear apart. I've never been there, but I can smell a Disney tragedy for miles away.

Anywhoo, I hope to run into you guys very soon to discuss anything Disney.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Nice seeing this thread getting active. Welcome one & all!

• The Incredible Mr. Brisby

Hello all!

I'm another SoCal lurker who finally made the jump. I guess I'm now officially addicted.

Bonus points* to those who know where my persona is borrowed from.

See you around!

*Bonus points have no monetary value. Subject to availability. Void where prohibited.

Hi,
    My name is Cedar Soberman. I was born and raised in Portland/Eugene Oregon, and I have lived in Hilo, Hawaii Since I was 19 (I am now 32). I have mostly been a Star Wars collector, but I really enjoy the Disney parks!

I went to Disneyland once as a child 11 years old on Christmas day of 1989 (anyone there that day?). I also went to WDW for 3 days with my dad 2 years later in 1991. I remember being really blown away by WDW and they had just build Hollywood Studios which was MGM then. Disneyland was a vague memory to me because I was young and only there for one day. I also remember that my dad didnt get us to the park until almost noon. That was a disappointment!

Then in June 2nd-7th I got to bring my wife and 3 children for their first Disney vacation at DLR. DCA was so cool, and I loved all the rides that were built since last time I was there like Splash Mountain and IJ, and Thunder Mountain!

Nice to meet you all. What is the most common discussion forum??? Please email me at [email protected]
    thanks
    Cedar

• is poppin' tags

Hmmmm. Maybe it's too late for me to make an official introduction... I just kinda hit the ground running when I found MiceChat and I didn't bother with all the how-do-ya-do's. So....Um....HI!

My name is Heather. I have been to Disneyland many, many times in my life. Most recent trip was last summer. I read tons and I drink lots of beer. I listen to NPR religiously. I am heavily tattooed and spend my time hanging out/tickling/wrestling/playing with my 5-yr-old son with severe Autism.

My favorite ride is HM and I adore Pixar (so does my lil guy).
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Talking Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hello everyone!
    I came across the website and forums this morning while searching for job opportunities on line. Since I've landed on here I've put the search on hold. A little about myself, I'm 28 and as you can see from my screen name I live in Montana. I'm a huge Disney nut/fan/dork/collector/historian/child at heart, so I've been told by friends and family.
    My wife and I used to take multiple trips to DL and DCA each year prior to me getting sick and being laid up at home. So now, it's nice to be able to go through my collections of Disneyana stuff. Once I start getting an income again I plan on becoming a Gold Member too. Anyway, thanks to those that started this site and forums. It's so nice to know that I can share common interests with others.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMouseFan View Post
    Hello everyone!
    I came across the website and forums this morning while searching for job opportunities on line. Since I've landed on here I've put the search on hold. A little about myself, I'm 28 and as you can see from my screen name I live in Montana. I'm a huge Disney nut/fan/dork/collector/historian/child at heart, so I've been told by friends and family.
    My wife and I used to take multiple trips to DL and DCA each year prior to me getting sick and being laid up at home. So now, it's nice to be able to go through my collections of Disneyana stuff. Once I start getting an income again I plan on becoming a Gold Member too. Anyway, thanks to those that started this site and forums. It's so nice to know that I can share common interests with others.
    Welcome! With the screename I was worried you were a Hanna Montana fan.

• Disney fanatic

Greetings Mouse Fans,
    My name is Chris. I'm a mom to four, beautiful kids and I love Disneyland.

Hi, Long time Disneyland fan and AP since 1986, I have read this site for years and never posted. Don't really know why... probably a time issue. My name is Jan and I can usually be found in the Golden Horseshoe.

• answer me a question

Hey there, hi there, ho there! Been reading various Disney related boards for ages. Met Dustysage at D23 Expo. Who could not want to be a part of MiceChat?? Met up with C.O.W. on 10-18. What fun!!

I'm disnoid or Christina & being raised in So. Cal. I grew up going to Disneyland all the time with my friends. Sort of like going to the mall is now. Moved to OR in '77 & been an AP owner for years!

I was fortunate enough to be opening Cast at the Eugene Disney Store in May '94. Sad that it's closed now.

Starting in Jan '08, I've been coast hopping - 6 times to WDW & 9 times to DLR by year end.

Glad to be official & not just looking from the sidelines.

I see some Tagalog and dividing cells up there. I also listen frequently to NPR. I've been visiting the site religiously for several years and have always wanted to be part of the community, but for some reason never joined the forums until a few months ago and am only now beginning to visit frequently. I'm excited to meet all types of Disneyphiles.

I recently finished college and moved to Illinois this year. It's been quite a change and I'm further away from both parks. I'm excited to be heading back this year. I was fortunate enough to work at Electric Umbrella and the Jungle Cruise, as well as experience several backstage tours on the College Program. Sometimes I have self-esteem complexes. I'm not yet sure what to do with my life. Any suggestions are welcome!
    "This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people."
    -Walt Disney