Page 124 of 139 FirstFirst ... 247499114121122123124125126127134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2075

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hi! I'm Amber. I've been lurking for about a month and I finally decided to join. I'm 16. I wish I could go to Disneyland more often then I do but...300 miles is a long way to drive.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Just wanted to add my own howdy-doo! To those of you just joining us, please remain seated, keep your hands and arms inside the thread at all times, and hang on to all personal belongings...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Shipoopi!!!

Greetings fellow Micechatters! Allow myself to introduce......myself. My name is Dan. Long time lurk3r . But my stellar day at DLR today has inspired me to come out of hiding join in the fun that is Micechat.com! A bit about me....Screen name is due to the fact The Music Man is my favorite musical of all time. I got to be in the barbershop quartet in my high school's production of The Music Man for our senior musical. Yeah I'm a former choir geek and also handbell geek. Nowadays I play mostly rock. Bass, drums, guitar, vocals, keys.... sooo today I watched The Dapper Dan's twice. Gawd I wish I had that Job!!!!! Anyways, glad to be out of the shadows and looking forward to meeting y"all!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

^Welcome to Micechat!

• Banned User

Hi. Im new. Been lurking since the first DCA project tracker

• Coronus, The Terminator

Hey Micechatters. Just'd like to introduce myself. I've been a Disney fan for a majority of my entire lifetime, and have a hobby of rollercoasters/themeparks (I also make them in a simulator for fun). Resulting this I indefinitely dream to become an Imagineer at somepart of my lifetime. I've been lurking the site for about 4 years now, and I finally got to joining. Great being here finally

Hey guys I've been around for a few weeks, but I thought I would introduce myself anyways since I'm still fairly new.

I'm Mr. Gaston, I'm an 18 year old college student at University of Oregon and I love Disney.

• The Guru of Disneyland

Hello everyone I'm not exactly new as I've been a member for a few years, and I read the updates all the time but I've decided I want to come back and be more involved this time so..hello, again! lol

Hey! My name is Patrick. I am Leopardchucks' brother, so you can give me crap if you want. She got me hooked guys. So be prepared to see me everywhere; making stupid comments.

• Falling With Style

Howdy, the name's Swagger. Jack Swagger. I go to either WDW or DisneyLand every few years. I'm almost 18 and I still believe in Disney Magic. It never goes away.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Just wanted to drop in, and say hi and welcome to all the newcomers!!!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Hi. Iíve been lurking for a few months, and I decided it was time to make it official and join. Since Iíve been lurking in the shadows I chose shadowman to be my screen name. My wife, daughter, and I are big Disney fans, and we go to Disneyland as often as we can. Iíve been following the DCA project tracker, and I canít wait for WOC.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
    Hi. Iíve been lurking for a few months, and I decided it was time to make it official and join. Since Iíve been lurking in the shadows I chose shadowman to be my screen name. My wife, daughter, and I are big Disney fans, and we go to Disneyland as often as we can. Iíve been following the DCA project tracker, and I canít wait for WOC.
    A BIG welcome to you! I'm sure you'll find something to enjoy here on MiceChat.

• Also cute and fluffy!

Hey, I'm Patrick. I'm a 20 year old Disney enthusiast and lover of all things Disney, Doctor Who, Ice Hockey, Comics and movies!

I've kinda be lurking in the shadows since November just following the threads and never posting but I decided to start today.

My mom was a Disney fanatic so Disney has always been a big part of my life. One day I'd like to work in the park and eventually become an AP.

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

Welcome!!