Page 130 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3080105120127128129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2075

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

I just joined today as well and am still trying to navigate my way around. Hope I;m doing this right..Love all things Disney, especially the villains, and am really excited for Saturday's gumball rally

• Out Of State AP Holder

Hello there everyone, my name is Dual-Screen.

Like everyone here, I'm a big fan of the Disney Parks. I've been lurking this site for a while now keeping up on the resort but I finally decided to join. I joined so I could post my opinions on topics and talk with people who share a interest in the parks as great as mine.

When I was younger I lived in California (I was born in Anaheim and raised in Norwalk) and my parents would take my siblings and I to Disneyland nearly everyday (we all had passes). But then I moved to Washington, but I return every summer to visit my relatives. And since I'm there for several weeks and visit the parks frequently, I still get a annual pass because getting a ticket for each visit would be expensive. So that makes me an out-of-state annual passholder, which I haven't heard much about but I'm sure there are others.

So yeah I hope to have a great time here!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kim I recently joined the group. I grew-up in Modesto, California and recently moved to Anaheim in March to go to dental hygiene school at West Coast University (on Manchester by Disneyland). I have always loved Disneyland. I moved here by myself so Disneyland has pretty much kept me sane. I haven't met too many people down here in Socal so I usually spend my weekends at Disneyland by myself. I am so glad I stumbled upon MiceChat! I am hoping this will be a good place to start finding friends and people who love Disney just as much as I do!

My name is Chuck. I joined MiceChat 3 years ago but posted in the forums for the first time today.

I grew up in NY, did the WDW College Program (winter 1997), joined the inaugural crew of the DCL Magic in 1998, then worked in various areas of WDW until July of 2004.

I am currently living in NJ, working as an analyst for a project for Wyndham Hotel Group.

Since leaving WDW, I have returned to visit the MK and EPCOT once. I treated myself to a 3 day getaway to Anaheim and finally went to DLP this past October.

I would love to meet fellow Disney park fans in northern NJ...anyone?

• Spelled just like Escape!

Ahh... this is where i'm supposed to introduce myself. My bad xD

I posted my introduction (without knowing and i'm really sorry!) onto the disneyland resort forums. luckily, people have been nice to me so far so i'm really thankful!

My name is Lenard (no, i didn't forget the 'o') and i'm open to talk about anything; whether it will be my opinion versus yours, worldly topics, complete and utter randomness, etc.

I'll try my best not to anger any of you. I believe first impressions are important! =]

• Shifting cargo

Quote Originally Posted by Es_Kah_Peh View Post
    Ahh... this is where i'm supposed to introduce myself. My bad xD

I posted my introduction (without knowing and i'm really sorry!) onto the disneyland resort forums. luckily, people have been nice to me so far so i'm really thankful!

My name is Lenard (no, i didn't forget the 'o') and i'm open to talk about anything; whether it will be my opinion versus yours, worldly topics, complete and utter randomness, etc.

I'll try my best not to anger any of you. I believe first impressions are important! =]
    I know you, you're GBR (GummiBears_Rock)'s boyfriend.

There's so much offered on these boards so take a deep breath and try not to get too excited Happy cruising!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by RedHandedJill View Post
    I know you, you're GBR (GummiBears_Rock)'s boyfriend.
    what gave it away?
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

•   
    • Kerplookee

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    what gave it away?
    He doesn't want to anger any of us......the words of a broken man.

Welcome to the boards EKP
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

• Absolute Destiny

Hello, all...

I've been "lurking" for a little while, though it was about time to create an account I live in Connecticut, but I visit my best friend in Southern California about once a year, which has led to a number of fun journeys to Disneyland. I've also gone to Disney World in Orlando several times as a kid (last time about 20 years ago!)

In addition to all things Disney, I love japanese animation, Macintosh stuff, coin-op games, high-def video, and collecting board games.

I have a fully-operational 1970's Mickey Mouse phone on my desk

I am a newcomer,
    My name is Greg. I am a software engineer. One of my first gigs was at Datasoft, programming games for the apple ][ , commodore64 and atari 800 platforms. I was the internet manager for Hollywood.com for two years back when the Internet was getting underway. I worked at Caltech for almost ten years in the physics department. I am married with a young daughter. We lived in La Canada for 8 years. My first visit to Disneyland took place in 1967. I graduated from CSUN and have an MBA from university of Redlands.

I really value and appreciate mice chat and miceage and the community you all have built.
    Last edited by ravencroft; 05-19-2010 at 12:09 PM.

• @delaber

Hello all.

I am Delane. I recently re-accpeted my love of all things Disney, and specifically Disneyland. I spent some time as an "in-the-closet" Disney kid. I am excited to meet some new people that share my interests. Most of my friends just smile, nod, and give me "that look" when I start talking Disney.

I am 29 years old. I live in Seattle, WA. I manage the front desk at a major hotel in Downtown Seattle.

Say hi!

• @delaber

Hello all.

I am Delane. I recently re-accpeted my love of all things Disney, and specifically Disneyland. I spent some time as an "in-the-closet" Disney kid. I am excited to meet some new people that share my interests. Most of my friends just smile, nod, and give me "that look" when I start talking Disney.

I am 29 years old. I live in Seattle, WA. I manage the front desk at a major hotel in Downtown Seattle.

Say hi!

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Hi DisneyDelane!

Hi DisneyDelane!

• Shablagoo!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDelane View Post
    Hello all.

Say hi!
    Howdy neighbor.

• Destroyer of Mallcore

Hi, I am not new but I disappear for months..many months at apart but lets see how long I stay this time. Ill be getting an annual pass in a bit and I will probably end up getting someone on this board pregnant by the end of the year by just standing next to them. So HI !

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!