Page 131 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3181106121128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2075

• 'Til DEATH do us part...

Az, or not as close to Disneyland as I'd like to be :(

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hello!

I'm Morgan. I have heard of this site before, but just signed up today haha (I know, slow right?) Anyhow, I absolutely LOVE Disneyland and don't get to go as often as I would like, so websites like this keep me sane without Disneyland fix I'm quite friendly and I enjoy chatting about anything Disney, so feel free to talk to me!

"We find it delightfully unlivable here in this ghostly retreat. Every room has wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills. Shhh, listen!"
    -your host, your ghost host

Trips: 1992 1998 1999x2 2000 2007 2009 2011 2012 2014

Next Trip:
    ???

On Friday, October 14th, 2011, my boyfriend of 5 years proposed to me under the tunnel, right before the Court of Angels
    in Disneyland! Read my trip report about it here:http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/160167-dlr-mickeys-halloween-party-first-trip-report.html

Here is our honeymoon trip report from December 10th to the 15th 2012:http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...10th-15th.html

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

Hi Morgan welcome to the MC family!

Hi! I'm Jen! I used to be an avid micechatter about 4 years back! I'm an animation student and excited to post again!

Hi Everyone!
    I'm cocoa8ayu and just joined micechat. I came to Anaheim,USA from Japan last month for my college program and bought annual passport here because I LOVE going to Tokyo Disney Resort!!Disneyland park in Anaheim is such a fun and wonderful place as well and I love it

Since I've been here only a month,I don't have really have friends to go and spend time with in Disneyland so I'd love to meet new friends here to talk about Disney or maybe meet up and have fun there together!!

• i am JOSHUA hear me roar!

HI! welcome to micechat!
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post

DapperJoshua: when he reaches the pearly gates, he will be greeted by Jesus, who will say “OH! Hi there bestie!”
    Quote Originally Posted by Monorailorange33 View Post
    Wake up in the morning feeling like Dapperjosh, I got Mickey ears, Im out the door! Im gonna hit this park! Before i leave, brush my teeth, with a bottle of crest!
    Im talking, Get a fast pass for pooh, *Pooh*, Space Mnt. is a long wait too, *too*, Gonna take an hour just to get through, *through*
    Yeah.. Thunder Mnt. aint that long, *long*, dapper dan's still singing that song, *song*, Hope the wait time isn't loooooooong!
    -- that's my disney re-make of it.
    TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

• love my friends

welcome everyone

Friends for life

• Unhelpful User

Hey all! Not exactly new. Heck, I've had this new SN for a few months now, but I think I'm ready to get back into the swing of things.

Anyways, as the name implies, I was The Bob, I was actually part of the first waves of MCers back in 2005. I guess I was fairly prominent at meets. I was also a CM at the time (I'm a no-rehire currently. My antics skewed way to closely to the DOUCHEY side of the force. Note to the kids, never let your ego get TOO big!) Anyways, I dropped off the MC scene around 2007 but have been lurking... hence the name. So yeah, here I am! Might even hit up a meet or two soon.
    Last edited by The Bob's Sock; 06-30-2010 at 04:50 AM.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Welcome back.....so glad to see you are still around!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• ironically Otaku

in a T.A.R.D.I.S. traveling time and space and skipping all the boring parts, now with braces.

Hay everyone, my name is Billy. I just got back from my first trip to Disney land and I loved it. Before I left for my trip, I was looking at news about the park and I found this site. The forums seemed cool and I decided to join. Happy to be here.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Welcome!! Welcome one and all!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Mecha-Shiva! Mecha-Shiva!

Hi everyone.. I might as well introduce myself. It's part of the 12-step program for lurkers.

I actually have followed the site since Al ran the DIG and as you can see even registered for the boards back in 2006 - but now I'm going to overcome my Internet shyness! Yes!

• One Little Spark...

Hey everyone, I'm Sarah, Ive lurked around for awhile (dreaming of someday doing the Gumball Rally!!) I'm a WDW addict originally from Upstate NY and Currently in RI. Trip 16 will be for the MC Meet in October!! It will be my fiance's first trip! I hope to post often (when work doesn't get in the way!) Nice to meet you all, and welcoem to the other newcomers!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gudrun View Post
    Hi everyone.. I might as well introduce myself. It's part of the 12-step program for lurkers.

I actually have followed the site since Al ran the DIG and as you can see even registered for the boards back in 2006 - but now I'm going to overcome my Internet shyness! Yes!
    Thats the spirit!!! Jump in with both feet and join us!

Quote Originally Posted by TriSarahtops View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm Sarah, Ive lurked around for awhile (dreaming of someday doing the Gumball Rally!!) I'm a WDW addict originally from Upstate NY and Currently in RI. Trip 16 will be for the MC Meet in October!! It will be my fiance's first trip! I hope to post often (when work doesn't get in the way!) Nice to meet you all, and welcoem to the other newcomers!
    Oh I hope you can make it to Gumball someday! Its great fun!

And October is a perfect day to to to the park!! I hope you have fun there, and have a great time here with us!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Hi,

Just to give a bit of a background, I'm a native of California and I'm a huge fan of theme parks in general - most notably Universal Studios Hollywood (I run a fansite dedicated to the park). I've traveled around the world and visited Disneyland Hong Kong (crowded) and Disneyland Tokyo (even more crowded).

Anyway, just decided to pop in to see how things are going.

Jon
    InsideUniversal.net - Universal Studios Hollywood.

• Everything's satisfactual

Hello everyone!
    I am Mastromjm. My first name is Michael. I've been a Disney fan all my life, and I've been lurking this fabled community for a few years now. I thought I'd let myself get in on the action here, since it seems like there's a lot of Disneyland news and I know lots about Disneyland.

However...I've never been there! Only Walt Disney World, six times. But I'm going to Disneyland August 23-30! I'm a big fan of the Main Street Electrical Parade, Fantasmic, Toy Story, Peter Pan, the Muppets, and Enchanted. See you around!
    Walt Disney World May 1998
    Walt Disney World May 2002
    Walt Disney World March 2003
    Walt Disney World March 2004
    Walt Disney World September 2005
    Walt Disney World March 2007
    Disneyland August 2010

Check out my YouTube channel with Disney theme park music!
    Music of the Mastro Master

Visit my Disney entertainment blog!
    Disney Entertainment History