Page 132 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3282107122129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2073

• Random Cupcake Thief

Blog Entries

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

I guess after a two year hiatus, I should re-intro myself.

Hello Disney Fanatic Friends of mine.
    I suffer from infantile thoughts of grandiosity

• Sock Puppet

Howdy folks!

I've been reading these boards for quite some time now, and it was about time I bit the bullet and joined you guys! I work for Disneyland and I'll leave it at that . I have some contacts through-out the park and as well as at WDI, so I'll be happy to clear up any rumors or confirm something, as well provide some insight on some subjects.

For those of you wondering, my username refers to one of the section names used by cast members at the park (New Orleans Critter Country) .

Cheers!

I've lurked forever, but was a member a long time ago. I'm back and looking forward to some fun!

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

Welcome! capt jack...i like it!!

Heyy everyone, I'm Carlos from the UK! I read a couple of threads on here and the people seem really nice and welcoming so I decided to sign up. I like mostly all Disney films from Pinocchio to Tarzan to Bolt. I think I'll enjoy it here!

I've only been to Disneyland (Paris) twice but am hoping to go again in the near future. One day I hope to play as Aladdin there in a couple of years.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Bolty; 09-05-2010 at 09:55 PM.

Hello!!

I joined micechat a few years ago but I'm just trying to get into the swing of posting.

My name is Amy, I'm 22 years old. I got addicted to disneyland when I was 7 by going on a family vacation with my family and my family now go every year since then.

I'm engaged, and my fiance proposed to be in disneyland when posing for a picture with mickey mouse in front of the mad hatter store on main street.

my favorite ride is hands down the haunted mansion.

hi!!

• Future CM...someday o

Hi everyone, my name is Nadia and I just started posting on here recently. I guess my love for disney began when my uncle started taking me when I was very young. He works for the disney store. Also my dad loves the history behind the disney so that was a big part too.
    I started collecting pins in january of this year, but I haven't traded yet. I was too attached for awhile, lol.
    I hope to one day work in the parks, hopefully as a ride op, but it'll probably be merchandise since I have experience in that. Or I'd be happy doing guest services or being a tour guide. Afterwards when I "grow up" I want to work in the Disney Archives or Human Resources.

My main reason for joining MiceChat was to meet Disney fans like myself and hopefully to make friends.

• It's Human Nature

Hi Everyone. I've been lurking over the site for quite some time and finally built up enough strength to join. I'm so happy to be here sharing my Disney love with fellow fans. You all seem wonderful and I can't wait to make new friends.

L.O.V.E

Yeri

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Welcome everyone!! I look forward to seeing all of you guys out on the boards and getting to know you!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Forgotten Spirit

You know, I never did do this.
    I'm MrHatboxGhost and I'm obsessed with starting threads!

• WDW CP Spring 2013

Not a newcomer, but I stopped posting awhile ago and now i'm ready to start up again.

• Minion

Smile Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

hi am mattt myers i am 22 years old i went to park view elem entry school then i went to quail valley middle school and then i went to Serrano's high school and got my dopimia am a big disney fan when i was in soft more in high is when i became a huge Disney fan then my joiner year in high school i did a report on Walt Disney for a job at Disney that when i became a Disney fan and my senior year i made a topiary for a sering project to honor Walt Disney and after my grad i too-ck a trip to Walt Disney world for my high school graduwation trip witch was in to 2007 and i have no desirer to back their agen i licke Disneyland way more

• Metal Head loves Disney

Guess I never introduced myself here well my name is Alex, and you mind find it a bit weird, but I LOVE heavy metal and I LOVE Disneyland. yes it's a weird combination, but hey it works for me. I have a premium AP so I'm available to go to Disneyland whenever I can! I got my AP the final day of Star Tours, and have gone about 7 times as of this post. I've been lurking MC for at least a month before Star Tours was closing, and I got hooked and finally decided to make an account back in September. I really hope to meet other Disney fans like myself, so if you see a guy wearing a LA baseball hat, a concert t-shirt, and a 2007 Walt Disney World string backpack, come say hi!
    Most recent Disney trip - 06/25/11

Marketing Manger of InCinderated Enterprises
    Last Man Standing in the M&F Parking Lot of the RCMC

Hey,
    my name is Lars, Im from Germany and I visit Orlando regularly since 1990. My favourite Parke is Epcot Center and since a few years I always stay at the Pop Century. My last visit was 7 months ago during Easter and I want to come back next sommer.

Epcot is my fav park because it was the first one my parents and I visited in 1990 and its still a tradition for me that Spaceship Earth is the first ride I ride when I go to Orlando.
    This is the one source of power that will never run out.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Not sure if I'm actually new since I've been here for a couple months but I never found this thread until now. This has to be one of the oldest threads still open on Micechat. Well, I'm Ben and I'm 18 years old. I have most of my posts in the Disneyland Resort forum since I'm a DLR fan but I also know a lot about the other parks. I know all of the extinct attractions Disney has made and I wish they would bring a lot back. I love armchair imagineering and I recently found and started posting in the Teen Scene. My favorite extinct attractions are Captain EO, The People Mover, Adventure Thru Inner Space, Alien Encounter, and Horizons. My favorite attractions still at the Disney parks are Journey to the Center of the Earth, Indiana Jones Adventure, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, and the Matterhorn. My favorite theme parks are Disneyland California and Tokyo DisneySea. I have been a Disney fan since birth and don't understand why my dad hates Disney and why my mom likes it but doesn't care about it as much as me.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!