Page 133 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3383108123130131132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2075

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

I am an Anaheim resident, and have been enjoying the "At The Parks" newsy bits about the Disneyland Resort for long enough...time to come out & introduce myself.

I love Disneyland and California Adventure. But when DCA decided to remake itself and to expand, it won my heart forever. I'm a Gramma, but inside I'm as excited about this as a 6-yr old. I'm a collector of Disney Pixar Cars, Disney took a prize again with me by building Carsland. My husband and I love to stroll the parks for our exercise...last night we hit Space Mountain, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear, The Steamboat, Indiana Jones, and the finale show in about 4 hours.

This year I attended the Micechat get-together at Knott's Scary Farm and really had a great time. It was so well-planned, well-attended, and we were treated like kings there!

Personally, I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, and am kind of a TV/Movie/Computer geeky kinda person. I love data, and organizing it LOL. My current mania is for my three-wheeled bike, which I have even ridden to Downtown Disney, whereby I was told to WALK it...but nicely.

Thanks for the chance to introduce myself.... Cheri

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Welcome Cheri! Hope to see you at the park someday and around and about here on the site!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Hey y'alls! I'm a Southern California resident who's rediscovered the magic of DLR and would like to meet people who'd love to meet up, talk about the park, and other geeky things of note.

I'm very excited about the changes coming to DCA and can't wait to see what Buena Vista Street will look like.

Hope to chat with some of you soon

First time seeing this thread, so I might as well introduce myself.

I'm Santana. I turn 19 next week. I live in South Carolina right now but will be moving to SoCal in a few months. I've been to Walt Disney World six or seven times (with the most recent being in July) but have never been to Disneyland. One of the main reasons why I'm excited for the move is because I'll be living about an hour away from Disneyland and fully intend to get an AP. I've been closely following the construction at both Disneyland and Magic Kingdom on the boards for some time now but only recently started posting. Greetings!

Hi I found the 2009 edition of when is the busiest days to attend, but cannot find the 2010 edition. I'm planning on going this wednesday the 8th and was wondering if it would be crouded or not.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

My name is Loc Potter. I'm French (so sorry for my spelling sometimes) and I'm Cast Member at Disneyland Paris. I'm working as a Guest Relations & Ticketing Host.

My dream would be to work in Disneyland in California or WDW.

Guest Relations & Ticketing Coordinator @ Disneyland Paris
    English is not my mother tongue, I hope you would forgive me for my spelling mistakes.

Greetings and Salutations!

I am the Omnitographer and my hobby is photography, especially around the Disneyland Resort. I've recently started branching out into taking more shots of cast and characters, as well as the parades and performers that appear in the park.

• Another Happy Haunt

Hello everyone. My name is Derek and I'm a retail monkey from Huntington Beach CA.
    I've been an annual passholder for the bulk of my lifetime.
    I am a Haunted Mansion enthusiast and Disneyana and Pin collector.
    I have 3 1/2 Disney related tattoos (Foolish on my right wrist, Mortal on my left wrist, a hidden Mickey on the inside of my left middle finger and the 1/2 Disney tattoo would be a Heartless insignia from Disney/Square Enix's Kingdom Hearts).
    I've come to these forums because my obsession with Disney and Disneyland has reach critical mass and I had to find an outlet to vent my jubilation for fear of exploding.
    Last edited by Mouse Macabre; 03-15-2011 at 11:37 PM.
    Your friend and mine,
    The Mouse Macabre

• Minion

Hi Everyone . I'm Shelby and I live just a few miles down the road from Disneyland. I've been going for several years but this year will be my last with my annual pass, and I realized there are a lot of things I've never done at Disneyland before (like ride the Omnibus, for example). Since I won't be getting an AP next year (I'm too cheap to pay for my son who is now 2), I decided to take on a quest to do everything there is to do at Disneyland and blog about it at My Year With The Mouse. I'm having a lot of fun so far and love learning more about Disneyland and keeping up with all of the updates .
    Last edited by ShelbyH; 03-17-2011 at 05:05 PM. Reason: added link

• Keeper of the fruit rolls

Welcome to micechat Derek and Shelby and other newbies! Lots of great people here to chat with and even meet up with at the parks.
    -Jennelle AKA Blue AKA Dory

Quote Originally Posted by drphibes View Post
    SBF's lasso of truth makes grown men want to go pee pee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendGonzo View Post
    Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

• Banned User

Talking Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hi, I'm Fries!

I am located in England! Haha! One day I hope to become an expert in crayons, and to collect every Bargain Hunt, VHS, DVD and all their merchandise! I live with my Mother and her boyfriend Mr Benson! Mr Benson owns Benson's supermarket, he's terrific at marketting! I like to play monopoly and make questionaires about important aspects in everyday life!

I hope to make lots of friends here at MouseChat.com, add me as a friend! You're clear for landing at any given time! Bye!

Welcome Fries!

Have you considered buying a bed?...as far as I can tell you live in an apartment with a computer, a coupon for hungry howies, and there may or may not be a llama there...
    DLR trips in 2011: Jan 12,29,30, Feb 10, March 29, April 3, 22, May 14, 18, 25, June 9, August 8, 21...hopefully soooooooooon

FB, Twitter

• Usher of Hope

Sup. I've lurked for a while on this site and just realized a few moments ago that I had no account here. Now I can contribute to threads!

I live in So Cal and I am currently a college student studying art with a focus on graphic design. Obviously I like Disney or there'd be no reason for me to join this site. As I write this, I'm in a class stacked with people who hate Disney. D;

Aside from Disney, I'm a huge fan of Nerf, MS Paint Adventures, and many video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    Sup. I've lurked for a while on this site and just realized a few moments ago that I had no account here. Now I can contribute to threads!

I live in So Cal and I am currently a college student studying art with a focus on graphic design. Obviously I like Disney or there'd be no reason for me to join this site. As I write this, I'm in a class stacked with people who hate Disney. D;

Aside from Disney, I'm a huge fan of Nerf, MS Paint Adventures, and many video games.
    Welcome to the chat ^.^

I'm new on here as well, i made an account about 3 years ago, but i would rarely go on so I'm gonna try my best to be more active on this new account. I live in SoCal, I'm 17 & I'm currently a junior in High School, I'm into the Disney parks (of course) Art, and music (especially the old-school). (x

Welcome Jet and Notoriousdan562. Here's hoping the few insensitive nitpickers don't scare you off. The Majority of micechatters are awesome and this site is great.

FB, Twitter