Page 134 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3484124131132133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2072

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hey there! I've been lurking for a long time, finally got the courage to get an account and post.

Hello there, I'm David Foxfire, one of the Disney Echo's more eccentric writers and illustrators, and I've finally gotten the nerve to come here, probably to find people to chat with. I write stories and illustrations, sometimes with a Disney-like setting, and promotes them in my own web page at FoxFire Studios of Saint Louis . You might even know me by the Johnny Briz stories I put not just on the Echo but at his own blog at http://http://foxfirestudios.net/johnnybriz/ .

The main basis behind my eccentrically as far as Disney Fans go is that I'm really not that satisfied by watching the movies or going to the parks (When you're in the Midwest, you don't really have a Disney Park available for you.) What I'd like to do is make my own Disney Magic. Take it to places that the current company, or even Walt himself haven't thought of. I'd like to see what Pixie Dust would do to sports cars, make character costumes that take on lives of their own, and even create my own Mickey Mouse and make shorts with him.

I know that what I do won't appeal to everybody here, but I'm sure that some of you would enjoy it and look forward to what I make next. I look forward to hearing form you and to presenting my next piece of "Disney Magic, Fox Attitude" for your approval.
    David Foxfire of Foxfire Studios
    http://foxfirestudios.net

Hello everyone, I'm Marc, 27 & I'm from Phoenix, Arizona (Glendale) but currently staying in my birthtown of Tucson, AZ until July 2011.

Used to be an AP holder from 2004-2005 when I was in the Army after I returned from Kuwait & made 10 trips that year ( 1-3 day trip, 6-2 & 1/2 day trips, 1-2day trip and 2-1 day trips, flew to Orange County from El Paso, TX while stationed at Fort Bliss almost every 3 or 4 day weekend, or take a few days leave or any weekend I could). Since then I've only made 2 trips out there a 4 & 1/2 day trip in 2006 & 2 day trip in 2008.

Currently planning a 1 day trip at the end of May 2011, would stay longer but I'm trying not to spend a lot of money. But being someone who knows how to "work" the park, I'm confident I can do everything I want in one day, since I'll be there from open to close.

One thing I also want to mention is that I'm a solo park-goer. Didn't intend it to be this way but it just worked out that way. Tried to get some of my Army buddies to go with me back in the day but nobody ever wanted to go. Then as a civilian my friends said they'd go but they never actually came through. My brothers wants to go with me this trip but I'm 90% sure he'll go since he doesn't save money well & most likely won't guarantee he can go by tomorrow (deadline).

Anyway I have no shame in going to Disneyland by myself, over the years I've grown used to it. In fact I prefer it now. I like doing things my way & on my own time. I've met so many people going by myself. Whenever I'm not using a fastpass or single rider, I love talking to total strangers in line. When I was in the Army I met a family from my hometown (Phoenix) and they invited me to eat at the Blue Bayou with them which was pretty cool, they paid for me & everything. Even stayed friends with them after I was out the Army. I got invited to their kid's high school graduation in 2007. Now their oldest daughter has invited me to her wedding next year. So you never know the kind of people you'll run into just by going alone. I'll never understand why some people are so afraid to go to the park alone. It's relaxing to me, forgetting my troubles, getting away from people.

Other things about me, I'm a big music fan, constantly going to concerts. I listen to ska, pop-punk, easycore, powerpop, post-hardcore, punk, screamo, hardcore well pretty much the kind of bands you'll find on the Van's Warped Tour. Recently got back into the WWE last year when Wrestlemania came to Phoenix, however I've had an on & off relationship with pro wrestling since I was 4. Even though I'm a solo park goer, I'm not a loner, I'm a very social person & like hanging out with friends.

I think I've rambled on way too much now, so I'll go ahead & stop here. Follow me on Twitter: @marcometer

• Loves Disney

Hi all, My name is Jonathan. I not a newcomer but returning member from a hiatus. Parents surprised me with a Southern California pass today. It has been two years since I last stepped foot into the parks and I was so happy to be back finally. I had the best day with my 5 year old sister and parents. Only disappointments were that for a whip now it's 3.29 compared to the 2.75 I payed two years ago and that they are no longer serving chicken strips in the Golden Horseshoe anyone pm me please where I can get chicken strips I love the way Disneyland cooked them. Hope to run into fellow Miceagers and meeting new people while at the park. I also plan to take pictures like I used to when I had a pass before like this old pic I had taken when Nemo just opened

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Welcome everyone!! We hope you find a home away from home with us here!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Hello everyone, my name is Erin... i'm new here. i've been with the company for about 3 years going on my 4th... I work for the disney stores, and i've worked at 4 different stores as a regular part-time cm. I met my boyfriend inside disneyland, he works inside the park at the "fairytail art" stand as a leatherbrush artist. he's been with the company for 2 years. I have a few people I know are on here, but this is my first time really digging into the site. Cheers!

Hey Everyone!

I'm Scott, 19, and from the North part of the Bay Area in California. I've been a long time reader, and finally decided to create an account just to see what it's like to be amongst other Disney fanatics! =]

Anyway, my family and I try to plan a vacation to Disneyland every other year, it's an 8 hour drive from where we live, so we can't go as often as some of you can. =] The last time we went was for the premiere of World of Color last summer, and for my graduation, and we're actually planning on going this year for the Holiday season, which we have never done before, so we're really excited about that!

Right now, I'm attending college with an Undeclared major, still trying to decide. I love being outdoors, hanging out with friends, biking, and of course anything Disney. But overall, I'm pretty much just your average guy! =]

I'm excited to get to know people in these forums, especially since we're all Disney freaks. And we're all PROUD OF IT!!! =D See ya around!

Hello everyone!
    I am Angie, I am 24 years old and I live in south Mississippi. Of course I love Disneyworld and am plainning on working there one day ( hopefully within the next two years). I have always loved Disney but my love for it has grown EXTREMELY in the past six years. I have a college degree but for some reason I feel pulled towards Orlando, FL. I have always loved FL. I am very excited to meet you all and hope we start mice chattin' soon.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Welcome to all our new folks! We are so glad to have you here.

Tip of the day - look for the "What's New" button near the top of the page. It is a great way to see what's hot right now.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Back in Black

Hey all!

I'm one of those "not actually new" folks... I used to post on the site quite a bit back in the day (You may remember me from such usernames as "indyjn511"...) and after quite a bit happening in my life to prevent my dramatic return (boy could I tell you stories!), I'm back!

Looking forward to catching back up and re-lighting my Disnerd fire, and making some new friends!

OH! Also, I'm a Colorado kid, but will be moving out to California in the coming months, so I look forward to actually meeting everyone at the park meets!
    -The MiceChatter formerly known as indyjn511

---That goat has dynamite!---

Hey, everyone. I'm a long-time MiceAge reader coming out of hiding. I'm a huge Disney fan, and can't wait until my next Disneyland trip, just 3 weeks from now. So close to riding Little Mermaid and the new Star Tours!
    Check out the Mousterpiece Cinema podcast on iTunes, on Twitter, on Facebook, or on the show's blog!

Aloha!

My name is Mark Hickson and I just launched a new Disney website called "DisneybyMark".
    As an ex-Imagineer I have always wanted to bring to the web a unique place that is informative, edgy, and fun.

Please take some time to visit!

Disney by Mark | Sharing My Disney Experiences

Mahalo,

Mark

North Highlands, California, United States

Hello fellow Disneylanders!

My name is Erika Ashley, I am currently 23yo and living in good 'ole Sacramento, CA. The first time I went to Disneyland I was still in utero and have been to the park at least once a year for every year of my life. Not to mention I moved from NorCal in 2006 after high school and went to CSU Fullerton for a year before moving back home to finish college. In 2006 to 2007 I probably visited the park at least twice a week for 9 months, so basically I have Disneyland in my blood.

I love everything Disney and have been an AP holder for about 5 years now. I have known about the site for a few years now and I've just been a creepster and have never posted or joined the forums until now obviously. I love meeting new people that enjoy Disney as much as I do.

I hope to make a bunch of fellow Disneylander friends!

Cheers,
    EA

• Pin Traders

Hello We are the MirandaWrights

Yvonne James and Dean
    we are premium passport holders at Disneyland
    we make sure we go every week
    and we are going to get back into pin trading so we signed up here.

We are from North Hollywood Ca, thats the 818 area
    we have been together 4 years and married 1 year and we have
    our little son Dean.

http://i.imgur.com/O7F5G.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qNSTc.jpg

• Sock Puppet

Hola, you know my name!