Page 135 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3585110125132133134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2075

• Future Cast Member

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Welcome, everyone! And Mark, you're an ex-imagineer? That's awesome! What discipline of imagineer were you?

Hey everybody! I'm a long time lurker first time poster, and honestly I don't know why I didn't join sooner.

For those of you on Theme Park Review you know me as J man (the guy responsible for the Hoodie movies).

I'm looking forward to being a member here on this forum.

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by ErinHaslinger View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Erin... i'm new here. i've been with the company for about 3 years going on my 4th... I work for the disney stores, and i've worked at 4 different stores as a regular part-time cm. I met my boyfriend inside disneyland, he works inside the park at the "fairytail art" stand as a leatherbrush artist. he's been with the company for 2 years. I have a few people I know are on here, but this is my first time really digging into the site. Cheers!
    Welcome, I know you will love it here, try to attend any of the micechat events that you can
    If you ever need assistance, ask any of us, we are always avaliable

Hey guys... some of you may know me as the ghost on Theme Park Review... but it looks like it may be taken or something. Anyway I am a HUGE themepark/ coaster geek... but my primary interest is Disney. I love the coaster and haunt events(going to haunt with you guys/tpr) and go to Disney pretty much weekly besides times like finals week. You guys seem cool and I know a lot of people here are also from TPR, so hopefully I'll fit in well here!

Cool Hello! We're the Lamberts

Hi everyone!

We're WDW passholders living just outside of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (the Great White North 'eh) who usually make two trips a year to visit Orlando (in May and October) - of course visiting with the Mouse and our friends at Universal Orlando/IOA.

We were active on another board until recently ... and upon looking for a new home to confess our Disney obsession, we came across this one.

Hello all,

I'm Eric and after a long break, and a relocation from Georgia back to Northern California, I am back on the boards. It is great to see that many of you are still here!!

After over 50 trips to WDW the last decade, I am looking forward to a little time spent in the original park. Planning on a November trip if the new job will allow. We have not been in DLR in over 8 years and I can't wait to see the changes I have read about. I have no idea how many trips to DL previous, but must be over 100, so very excited. First trip May 1970

Have a Great Day,
    Eric

Sorry for the bump, but I hey everyone!

I'm from Kansas City and Worlds of Fun is my local park. Although I've never been to a Disney park, I love them! I hope I enjoy these forums!

Hey, I already posted as to coming back to the board, but this forum popped up, so I better just say 'hi' here as well!

It's been a while since I was on the board, but now that things are normalizing I am back to see what is new and happening on the board!

Hey everyone - thought I would play along since this topic was sticky'd ... so hello - my name is Jeff - my name is wdwweather and I do daily weather reports for Magic 24.7 online. Got the Disney bug very young when my parents took me for fourth of july when I was 7 and as a side effect - got bit by the pyro bug ... no one blows up more stuff on a daily basis so ... there you have it :-)!

Great to see a place where so many people can come and go with a little pixie dust in their hearts!

Have a great new year everyone ... and if anyone is ever heading to the parks and needs some advice on what to pack (especially during the Tropical Season for Florida) ... don't hesitate to drop me a line. I'm on Twitter far too much as well @WDW_Weather.

Take care!

• Face Character fanatic

Talking Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hello! My name is Haley, or hmj97.

I actually made a TalkDisney account earlier today, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be very well-known. I actually created a TalkDisney account because it had a free mobile app, so I got it for the convienence factor. I am also hmj97 on there as well. I imagined having a MiceChat account a few years from now, but certainly not now! But hey, why not, right?

In fact, the one thread that got me introduced to MiceChat was "Disney Face Character Auditions", and the first time I came across that particular thread was I'd say... A year and a half ago? Ever since, I've been addicted to that thread, even though I haven't even read half of it yet!

I guess a little fact about me would be... Hmm... Well, my first time going to Disneyland was when I was 6, then I went once more when I was 10. Honestly, I NEED to go back LOL!

All in all, I'm very excited to be able to start posting here as a member rather than just a guest.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! <3

New here

I'm a Disney freak and just found this app. I frequent another Disney app and love it. Just thought I would check this out!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Welcome one and all, to our wonderful little corner of Disney Geekyness!!! We hope you have a great time around here!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Hello fellow Disney lovers! My name is Ashley! I've always dreamed of working at DL, and most often Google leads me here. Just registered today!

...not to hijack the thread, can someone please PM me with info on where I can find threads on how to get a job at DL, or what its like to work at DL?

Thanks! <3

• Video Warrior

Hey,

(I tend to have a lot to say for the first post, hope that’sokay.)

If it wasn’t obvious from the avatar and the sig, I’m a bit of a TRON fan and no, I’m not named after the car part, but after a program mydad wrote, it seemed kinda fitting. I’m a independent filmmaker and a bit of anamateur concept artist.

I’ve come to read the Mice-Chat articles almost every week,if not daily, on a regular basis, so I’ve sort of stalked the site for a while.I also check out Yesterland all the time. Love the pics here, I like the newsand I really like reading/seeing the international parks.

I live in California near Anaheim, so Disneyland is a bit ofa trip but not crazy far away. I’m lucky to be close and I can usually fit in avisit every year or two. I went there for Grad Night, but I didn’t really care for it.

I’ve never been to any other Disney park or resort. I’vebeen trying to coerce the family into going to Florida so I can see the multitude of parks and Disneyworld, to no avail sadly.

I guess I’m kind of a Disney park person because I feel like there’s so much going on there. It’s not like most amusement parks where there’srides and you go home. I like all the art and the attention to detail: The theming, the lighting the atmosphere and the sense that there’s always a place to explore. It makes me feel justified as an artist and a daydreamer Disneyland makes me feel that all those crazy ideas I have can be appreciated somehow and it’s a wonderful inspiration, it’s hard for me to describe. It seems like I meet people who don’t even pay attention to these kinds of things. . . mostly people who like “Six Flags” >_> Disneyland’s so ingrained into my subconscious I have dreams about it all the time. Anxiety dreams even .. . it’s so weird . . .

I really like researching all the failed or unused concepts and original designs. I like seeing the thought process almost as much as experiencing the final product.

I wish they would rely less on franchises and come up with more timeless original things . . .

Specifics:

Fav land: Tomorrowland: See It’s tough deciding what landyou like the most because there’s two big factors: Overall theme and Whichattractions. I would never be able to decide using the latter.

I love Tomorrowland because, ironically enough, it’s the part of the park that changes the most and has the most history. I find Disney’s ideas regarding the future fascinating and almost dream like. I like it a lot and yet I’m never satiated. I want to see more of Disney’s future.

Fav attractions: Haunted Mansion, The Original Pirates, IndyJones’ Forbidden Eye, both versions of Star Tours, Rocket Rods, Captain EO,Matterhorn Bobsleds, Roger Rabbit’s Cartoon Spin, Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride,Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and ElecTRONica.

Attractions I wish I Could have experienced: Mission to the Moon, Journey through Inner Space, Floating Saucer Thing, Monsanto House of the Future, Submarine Voyage, Body Wars, Alien Encounter, The original Epcot FutureWorld and The Living Seas, etc.

Favorite Disney Films: Tron, Tron: Legacy, The Black Hole,Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Atlantis the Lost Empire, Treasure Planet.

Misc: I’m a sci-fi and movie buff, I play violin and harp, I just started 40k, I like old school PC games.

Oh and, I’m not trying to advertise, but I frequent Deviant Art with sketches and the like. I’ve joined some Disney Imagineering groups and Isometimes design some things for them.

Like these: Disneyland Concepts by HJTHX1138 on deviantART

My Profile: HJTHX1138 on deviantART

See you around!
    Last edited by Mastercylinder; 03-05-2012 at 02:52 PM. Reason: spacing

Hi, I'm Claire, and I stumbled across this site while looking through various Disney-related blogs on Tumblr and across the Internet. I decided to register after lurking around for a few days, and I hope to have some fun chatting with fellow Disney fans XD

I'm fortunate enough to live 45 minutes away from Disneyland, and to know several people whose families work in and around the business, whether it be animating or selling Disney-related memorabilia - I even have a friend whose uncle is a member of Club 33! I myself would like to work for Disney one day; I'm interested in filming and photography, so I'm hoping that in the future I could get a job in helping to create the promotion videos as seen on the DisneyParks Youtube channel, or taking some of the photos that are posted frequently on the official Disney Parks blog.

I also write for fun, and my username actually comes from something I'm writing under the working title of "Mylo the Lost Boy." Simply put, it's about a kid who got lost at Disneyland one day and never left, instead growing up in the park. Of course, since it's a Disney-related story, there's a magical element to it: the reason that the kid, Mylo, is able to successfully stay in the park is because he has some help from the Animatronics. Yup, that's right - the Animatronics, as well as some residents of Fantasyland and Toontown that stay hidden throughout the day, come alive at night and operate Disneyland as an actual functioning town. I'm not going to go into great detail here as to how the many plot holes created by this scenario are filled (I'm still in the process of filling all of the plot holes), but in short, it's a fun story I'm writing that I'm likely going to mention again while spending time on this forum.