Page 136 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3686111126133134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2075

• AliceWendyTink

Talking Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hi everyone! My name is Kellie, and I'm pretty new to Mice Chat. And I'm 14 years old I have a question though, Where all can you post things? Like, I like to sew, is there any place spacific i can post my projects? And I like to read trip reports, is there any spacific way i can find them/ know where to post them? Thanks in advance!!!

• Sock Puppet

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hi ho there,

Im sooo glad to be joining here on Mice Chat, loooong time looker 1st time poster! Hope to make alot of NEW online "Disney Pals"

I have a HUGE disney collection of Disney, from VHS, dvds, blu rays, books (kids & adults) plush, globes, limited ed. stuff, disney dollars and stamps, disney stock and a member of D23,charter member, and have over 22 Disney tattoos on me and run a Disney own fan site on the side for 10 years (I can't belive its been that long! lol WoW! If you want the address look for it at the bottom of my Siggy, as by MC rules i can't post it on the threads! sorry!). We try to make as MANY visits to the Disney parks (World and Land), my last trip to a Disney park was Disneyland last October a week before Halloween.

• Sock Puppet

lost in the DISNEY UNIVERSE (the game) & LOVING it!

Hi guys!
    I am new to this forum... my name is Disney1923 and I love all things Disney!

Hi everyone!
    I am a 16 years spanish boy who has just discovered this forum. I have been to Disneyland Paris twice due to its proximity to Spain, but my dream has always been going to Orlando for a long stay and so I could discover incredible theme parks. Finally, this dream is coming true. Our plan is spending 3 days and a half at Universal Resort for a stay in Hard Rock Hotel and then, going to Walt Disney World for a stay in Boardwalk Inn for 10 days. It is an expensive trip because of the flights. Thus, we are saving money untill we go there in 2014 August. I hope the 2 years wait to be short. We have some questions about the trip, but they will come later. That's all, bye!!

PD: Sorry for my english, I think I had some minor mistakes jajaja
    PD2: After I found this thread to introduce myself i wrote this thread. I want to delete it but I don't know how, please help!!!

• Tiki baba!

Hi everyone, my name is Thea and recent Disney fan as of spring break thanks to my very short 1-day park-hopping visit to WDW. I'm telling you it was gruesome with all the walking, and we mostly just checked what's out there in all four parks. I came back to LA and decided to get an annual pass, so here I am! I've started collecting pins too and my fave so far is my Hercules 15th anniversary one because I love Herc and you rarely see pins about him!

Nice to meet everybody, and I'm so excited for Carsland!!

• ooooooOO!

Nice to meet you all, new and experienced members! It's great to officially be a part of Micechat! I just got to say... there are so many Disney fanatics here! yet It's so hard to find you guys out in the world, haha!

Anyways my name is forgettable so just know me as Chuuster! I, like all, is a fan of Disney. I am currently a student focusing on psychology and business hoping to one day work as an I-O Psychologist or anything similar in the Disney Co. I am also awaiting to get accepted for the Disney College Program Spring 13'

Hello All,

Hi I'm Scott. I have been lurking around here for months and I am a MiceChat member. I am an AP holder. I have rediscovered DLR through my camera viewfinder. I hope to meet up with fellow MiceChatters and make some new friends. I try to get to the parks at least once a week and always with my camera.

Hope to see you all at Disneyland!

Hi everybody! I am Adam and I am excited to be here. I have actually pulled this site up several times in the past when I had a Disney question that I entered into a google search, so I am already a little familiar with MiceChat. I have been looking for a great active Disney community and I think this seems like the best site out there

As for a little information about me, I am a major Disney fanatic and have seen literally just about every theatrical Disney movie both animated and live action. I actually really enjoy old live action Disney features. I love the parks, but probably haven't been as much as most people here since it can be costly. One amazing thing happened to me the last time I visited Walt Disney World though. I randomly came across Richard Sherman in the lobby at the Contemporary Resort and got to meet him and shake his hand. I wasn't even staying there, but just passing through and I had no idea he was there, so it was a great and lucky experience for me!

I also have an upcoming Walt Disney World trip in January and it is for a honeymoon, so I am very excited about that! I hope to share more about that later.
    Last edited by newhorizons; 09-09-2012 at 02:28 PM.

Hey there, everyone! I thought I'd take a moment to formally introduce myself. My name is Kyle and I'm a theatrical scenic designer in NYC. My love of theatre actually started at a very early age on trips to Disney World. I was (and still am) fascinated with how they created a complete, convincing universe from scratch. I guess that early obsession led to my career!

I'm a kid at heart and love all thing Disney. I'm addicted to the Mouse. I collect Disney production cels and drawings as well.

OK, OK...enough about me. I've taken the first step in posting for the first time, so I'll try to stop lurking on here and be a productive member of the site!

Have a great day, everyone!

Hi. I am new on here. I love disneyland and this is always our family vacation spot. We go two times a year. Christmas time is my son and I favorite time of year.

Hello everyone!
    My name is Britt, and I recently started a blog called "Mouse Kisses," which takes a look at the Disney parks from the perspective of two young lovers. The logo in my signature leads to the site if you're interested in checking it out, and if you like what you read, I'd really appreciate your sharing it with any Disney-loving friends!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here and sharing in the fandom!

• Piratess

Hi everybody,

my name is Chrisanne. Originally I'm from Germany but last year in August I moved to the states.
    As many others who post in this thread I'm new to micechat. I'm also a fresh baked cast member at Walt Disney World, Orlando. Pretty soon I'm gonna move to Orlando with my husband, our two felines and a friend of ours! I'm super excited to work and live in Orlando!

• They call me the Mayor...

Hey everyone, been lurking on the boards for awhile but decided to register finally. I enjoy reading what everyone has to say about all things Disney. I look forward to throwing in my 2 cents when I can.

Well, hello, there!

My name is Jack, and I've been visiting Disneyland since 1977! I'd like to say every year, but I've missed some here and there.

I'll admit that I've been reading this forum since 2009, but haven't joined because... ah... I don't know.

I'm a little kooky, so take it easy on me, or not!

• pixie dust connoisseur

Hey, howdy, hey.

I'm Brittany. 21-year-old Cast Member currently working at the Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A., Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World. I'm currently finishing up my Disney College Program experience (been here since February). I've always lurked various Disney websites and forums, this one included, and I've finally decided to give it a shot. Obviously I love Disney, but I'm also a big fan of Harry Potter, Star Wars, and debating. I tend to remember things I shouldn't, and can barely walk across a flat surface without tripping.

I also tend to be really sarcastic, so don't believe anything I say

Excited to meet all of you!