Page 137 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3787112127134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2075

• Spongebob/Disneyland fan

Bikini Bottom (Fine, SoCal. But that's all you are getting out of me!

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hello, guys!

I'm Spacemountainrider. I've looked around here for quite some time, and I finally joined! I love Disneyland a lot, and I will talk endlessly if it's brought up. I'll ride any ride at Disneyland (except Splash Mountain, maybe Pirates, but unsure about the latter). My interests are writing, Spongebob, and looking at rollercoaster pics and not riding them (But I do like Disneyland's rollercoasters, though.). I guess that's it for now.

Hello everyone, I've been reading into micechat for a little over a year now and have never introduced myself. My name is Josh and I'm from Northern California. It's been a real pleasure learning all I can about a subject with as much passion and history as Disneyland has. It's always wonderful to dive into a subject that only limits how much you can know by how much you invest! Can't wait for my next opportunity to walk through the park and hopefully see some of you there!

Hey everyone! I'm a 20 year socal resident who has been basically raised at Disneyland. My parents were avid goers (we always had a pass) and have been taking me every week since I was an infant!
    Now as an adult I still frequent there on a weekly basis! (sometimes more)

I'm a comic book artist who is obsessed with The Haunted Mansion (classic version, this lady was done with the Holiday version ages ago...) to an insane degree. (I have literally been in love with the Mansion since I was in kindergarten)
    Disney wise I'm also obsessed with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and Daisy Duck (she is SERIOUSLY underrated..)

I've been meaning to join an online community I can quack on about Disneyland with!
    Anyway, I'll be lurkin' and postin'!

Hello there. My name is David Foxfire (aka David Gonterman) and I've been a former Disney Echo regular. I fell out of the scene for some time to write some books (including the "Scarlet PI" brand set in the Orlando region) before returning to making a web comic titled "The Ballad of Johnny Briz." You'll probably recognize the titular character, he's been around the Echo's RP forums for some time.

I'm basically here to get in touch with some friends in the Disney Fandom area, some of then like myself migrated from the Echo. I'd also like to promote the web comic here and maybe get some readers (and maybe collaborators) into that project.

I look forward to hearing from you all and hope to have an enjoyable time here on MiceChat.
    David Foxfire of Foxfire Studios
    http://foxfirestudios.net

• Pooloo See Bagoomba

Well good morning everyone. I have been reading these forums for a while now and thought I would finally jump in and participate.

So Cal born so of course I'm a big fan of Disneyland and I try to visit about once every couple of weeks. And although I do like new attractions and updated favorites, I miss the old timey stuff (Tomorrowland 67, Country Bears, Nature's Wonderland, Rocket Rods...HA, just kidding).

So, I'm happy to be here, glad to meet everybody, and hope to have some fun.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum (as a poster, though a longtime reader) but not new to Disney. I've lived in Chicago for 10 years, but I'm originally from New York. Even when I lived on the east coast, Disneyland was my "home" park (at one point I was a cross-country AP!) I haven't been back to DLR in a few years, but in March I'm finally changing that by bringing my partner there for his 40th birthday weekend. (First time at DLR and in California for him, so it should be very special.)

I'm looking forward to all the new changes, and hopefully to going back to being a regular visitor. I've always loved the charm and friendliness in Disneyland--I sometimes refer to a Disney vacation as my version of a beach vacation. Disney fans get that, other people just look at me funny. Good. One less person to crowd the park!

As for me, I'm a middle-aged communications consultant and former urban planner, no idea how to drive a car, and a future rabbi (if my rabbinic school application is successful and the money comes together.) But an equally big dream is to live in SoCal within driving distance of the park. For DLR, even after 42 years, I'd learn!

Hello Disney Lovers!
    My name is stefanie, and I have loved to check in and out of Micechat for some time, but I have never introduced myself 😃

Im from the bay area and try to make trips as much as I can, I am married with two children and love passing the Disney magic to my little ones!
    Last edited by jamesscarlette; 03-23-2013 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Spell check

Hey everyone! I'm Goldendreamer. I've been an avid reader of MiceChat for at least three years now. I love to talk Disney and give helpful tips to those who are taking trips (especially first timers!). I've gone to Disney my entire life, and miss being so far away from it, but this site makes me feel like I'm there!

Hello everyone!
    I am Collie- that is what all my friends call me I am a avid Disneyland goer (just went today) and season pass holder....I absolutely love all things Disney. I love walking around the park and noticing all the intricate details of the decor especially the window displays. I could walk around the park all day taking pictures of the little things I notice.

My love for Disney obviously started as a child. Going to the park as a family believing the princess fairytales. Well into my teens the theme to my "sweet 15" a Mexican traditional celebration of a young lady was actually Cinderella. Which has always been my favorite fairytale. Believing that my Prince Charming would find me one day; and a year ago 04/02/12 he most certainly did. And now my Disneyland visits are that much more special. The ultimate Happily ever after would be a proposal in front of Sleeping Beauties Castle...one day♥

Hello, my name is Monica.

I moved to Orange County about 7 years ago. I hadn't been to DLR in yeeeears. But, 2 years ago, our family bought AP. Wow! I discovered a side of me I never knew! I've grown to love Disneyland so, so much.

I recently discovered this forum and I thought it'd be fun to join and chat Disney.

Howdy howdy howdy. Love DL and took my bf last year and he got addicted too. My evil plan is working.... mwah ha ha ha ha.......

I live in the Seattle area, so can't go as often as I'd like to but we try to make it once a year. Now that we have gone 2 years in a row I think our next trip might incorporate Knott's Berry Farm and/or Universal Studios too.

Hello,

I used to work at DLR and then the Disney Channel building/Studios in Burbank. I have been signed up here for several years and just enjoyed reading the posts but thought it was about time to start posting some. I like anything Disney but the Haunted Mansion is my favorite subject.

I look forward to interacting more with the community.

~ Walt

Hello All,

My name is Chuck Williams.
    I'm the former Senior Staff Sculptor for Disney Consumer Products.
    I'm new to the forum and see I have lots to catch up on!

I love the parks and all things Blaine Gibson and animatronic!

I look forward to chatting with you all !
    Wishing you the best,
    Chuck...

Hi

Live in the UK and a long time lover of Disney and having visited WDW & Uni/IOA I have fallen in love!
    Yep my wife said you have found the most expensive place to have our holidays! But hang on, she is now desperate to get back as well!!!!

Tagging along in the family is my two sons, who are both Autistic and ADHD but two levels makes planning days out that bit more special but the way my boys where treated last year by everyone in the parks and also in restaurants just made the holiday that bit more special and in turn made our boys relaxed and very happy.

Hope to join in when and where I can so speak soon

Hey hey hey.

I was born and raised in Florida, I'm a huge Disney freak, and I've loved to act and perform ever since I can remember. I've currently set my focus towards joining the Disney College Program and hopefully becoming a character performer at Disney World from there. The place is amazing, and the fact that I haven't been in several years makes me sad. Nice to meet you all!