Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888113128135136137138139 LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2075

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Seems I should have just posted here, so here it goes.

Hello My name is Nick, I am a co-host of the Dis After Dark Podcast which I hope some of you may have heard of.

I am new here and just wanted to say Hi. Were a British Podcast talking all things Disney. We "sit in a pub" having a few drinks whilst debating the latest news and other things about the disney company and parks. On episode 39 we have your very own Dusty as a guest and hope you may give us a try. We will hopefully be doing more things with Micechat going forward so watch this space. And any thoughts/opinions are much appriciated.

Many thanks

Nick (Soapdish)

I have never been in this part of the park before. Are you a dog, too? I will leave my mark and find out.
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

Hello, everyone, you can call me Ozzy. I've lurked every now and then here and decided to join to discuss Escape from Tomorrow, but also because I love discussing Disneyland with other people. I first went to the park in April of 2011 and went again this past July and I can't wait to go again.

Hi!!! im GirlyGhoul1991 and im a cosmetology department hopeful!!! I have loved Disney my entire life and I even plan on getting proposed to there....once I find that special someone of course, but I would love to hear back from other costume/cosmetology CM's new and old if that's at all possible!!!

I haven't scrolled down this far before and as a result have not introduced myself.

A little about me....I am a California transplant now living in Missouri. Seems like some guy named Disney went from Missouri to California so I am trying to help balance the equation.

The family and I are all Disney fans. We have made many a trip to Disneyland and a few trips to WDW. I have as much interest in Walt Disney the man as I do in the more common Disney things.

I have been very fortunate in my Disney experiences from being in the right place at the right time....USC marching band playing during the holidays some years ago.....to being blessed with an opportunity to take my wonderful wife to Club 33. My children have also experienced some great things....my eldest was at the premier of POC and was able to get several autographs including Johnny Depp's and Orlando Bloom's. My middle got a surprise trip to the Halloween party. My youngest....hmmm....need to work on him.

This is a wonderful forum that is filled with some great people. I hope that I can bring something to the conversation. Any who.....that is my belated introduction.

Greetings, friends! I'm Nick, and I am a GIANT fan of the Disney Parks. I am the creator of a show based on The Haunted Mansion (details of which will be revealed soon) which I think that you all will like, and it's an honor to be a part of MiceChat!
    Last edited by nvbtheghosthost999; 02-25-2014 at 10:44 AM.
    "Imagination is something that belongs to all of us!"

-Dreamfinder

Hello all!

I'm Arthur, from France. I'm a young photographer, who fell in love with the Disneyland's universe. So I came here to read more about the Disney news and other things like that Also, please forgive me if my english is not perfect...

Discover a different world on http://www.one-more-minute.com

One More Minute on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/onemminute

Hi to all guys, I am Marc Pierre From Florida. I want to discussion related professional so i join your community.

New to this app, but been going to disneyland for decades and now introducing a whole new generation to walts dream

Greetings fellow Disney fans...

I am MagicalLady...

I hope to get to chat with you all & make some friends here...

Feel free to contact me here...

hi folks this is my 1st post so I thought I would quickly say hello to everyone

cheers

Hello everyone! As you can probably tell by my user name that me actual name is Brendon Bennett. I am 28 from Auburn, WA. That is located about a 30 minute drive south of Seattle depending on traffic. I am a photographer and enjoy traveling. I have been to 13 countries and 24 states with a lot more planned. I am heading to DL next month for my 29th birthday. I love everything Disney, I even collect Vinylmations which I have accumulated around 500 since December of 2012. I also collect pez and have around 7,000 dispensers and pez items. I do have OCD and Tourette Syndrome, but I don't let that stop me.

Hello, My name is Tom and I come from Minnesota. I am a co-host of the weekly podcast named the Disney Nerd Podcast.. We are available on i-tunes, stitcher, and podbean. We talk about all things Disney and would love for you to give a listen and give us feedback

I hope to get to know many of you as time goes on.

Hi guys!

My name is Mikey and I'm a 21-year-old Bay Area native currently living in Pomona and attending Cal Poly Pomona, about a 25-minute drive from Disneyland. I'm currently studying Hospitality Management and am looking to go into either the hotel industry or event planning and I would love to work for Disney one day.

I stumbled upon this site on accident; Sodexo is giving students in my program an opportunity to tour a food service account at the end of this month, and Disneyland happens to be one of their accounts. I signed up for the tour and hopped on Google to find out more about Sodexo's work with Disney, and a thread discussing this was one of the results. I checked out the rest of the forums and found it to be rather interesting and decided to sign up.

I am an annual passport holder and usually stop by the parks if I happen to be in the area. Even by myself if I have to. Sometimes I just run in real quick and get a Dole whip float. I love those things

Hi there everyone! I'm new (obviously) to the forum but definitely not to disney! My favorite Disney princess is Belle, my favorite villain is the Evil Queen, my favorite film is a toss between Beauty and the Beast and Nightmare Before Christmas and my favorite Pixar film is Finding Nemo. I live in Los Angeles so my home park is Disneyland Resort. I work as a freelance makeup artist and hope to one day work as a makeup artist at disneyland or with the horses at circle d ranch (I've been riding and training horses for 23 years), both of which I have NO IDEA how to apply for. I'm an annual pass holder and go to the park at least once a week.