Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989114129136137138139
Results 2,071 to 2,075 of 2075

• The Bell Ringer

Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

Hello, Micechatters! This is weird, because I've been a member of these forums for ever, but I haven't posted in forever (which is a total mistake), so I feel like I have to reintroduce myself.

My name is Trippyhop. I live in San Francisco, born and raised, and Disneyland is my park. I've been going since I was three or so and, except for a horrific five-year drought that ended this past Christmas, I've been to the park at least once a year. Like most of you, I have my weird traditions when I go to the park - my brother and I always end our trips with a visit to the Main Street Cinema. I used to also always play "Chim Chim Cher-Ee" on the Wurlitzer inside the Candy Palace on Main Street, but my heart was broken this past trip when I learned that you can't play what you want. Oh well.

I would love to make some friends on here. I can't make friends at work because I work at a soul-sucking job where I have to turn off my brain and become anti-social. Hmmm....
    "'dognapping.' can you imagine such a thing? 'fifteen puppies stolen.' they are darling little things. anita and her... her bashful beethoven! PIPE AND ALL! oh, roger, you are a FOOL!"

Hello, everyone! My name is Annie and I am a 21 year old college student and lifelong Disney fan (except for the brief pre-teen stage in life where I thought being cynical and moody was a shortcut to being an adult ) . I've lurked around these forums for quite a while reading up on all the lively discussion, but decided to join just recently! I grew up on Disneyland as a little kid, and now that I am on the east coast for college, I've spent my last two spring break trips in Orlando soaking up the WDW/Universal Studios magic. Good to meet you all!

Hiiii! I'm Trishy Duck. Love hanging out with my boys(fiancé and son) at Disneyland

Hey! I'm Muntgrumble and I'm a college student living in Southern California. My last trip to the DLR was last Thanksgiving weekend (never again..) and I'm dying to get back there as soon as possible. Hope to get to know you all better!

Hi! I'm Ashlynn. I am a college student and beauty blogger living in Orange, CA. I grew up going to Disneyland at least twice a year, and now that I live five minutes away I go about three times a week.

I have been lurking on this forum for a while because it has so much helpful advice for Face Character Auditions, and I'll be attending one at the end of the month. I finally decided to just join the community and I'm so happy I did! Hope to get to know all (as many as possible) of you a lot better in the future!
    Last edited by Ashlynn; 08-09-2014 at 04:18 PM. Reason: I overuse the word "about". I need a thesaurus.