Page 92 of 139 FirstFirst ... 42678289909192939495102117 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2075
  1. #1366

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    117

    Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Toad
    Hey, better late than never with the introducing.

    I'm Nick, 18, from Vallejo, CA (It's a bit north of SF, if you've ever been to Six Flags Marine World, you've been here).
    Awesome! First time here, and I find a person from the Bay Area. I go to SPSV [but I live in Herc], and I'm about to be a sophomore. So doing the math, and I'm about to turn 16 next year. Wow, I used to go to Marine World almost everyday last summer. Needless to say I didn't get a season pass this year. Haa.

    Anyway... I came across this site through MySpace. Wow, I knew there were a lot of Disney enthusiasts, and it's great to see the park discussed without the infamous, "Don't you ever get tired of that place?" I get it all the time from my parents, but it's their fault for taking me every other year since I was 3 months old.

    My most memorable moment in the park was the POTC: DMC premiere. Fatigue + Dehydration + Euphoria = Seventeen hours on Disney property.

  2. #1367

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bozeman, Montana, United States
    Posts
    8,666
    Blog Entries
    9

    Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    Welcome to the Boards!
    MiceChat is full of many nooks and crannies with people who were drawn together by their love of Disney and then found they had much more in common.
    Have fun and I look forward to seein you posting!!

  3. #1368

    • The Useless Prince
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ft. Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    10,273
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhOhSheila
    Awesome! First time here, and I find a person from the Bay Area. I go to SPSV [but I live in Herc], and I'm about to be a sophomore. So doing the math, and I'm about to turn 16 next year. Wow, I used to go to Marine World almost everyday last summer. Needless to say I didn't get a season pass this year. Haa.

    Anyway... I came across this site through MySpace. Wow, I knew there were a lot of Disney enthusiasts, and it's great to see the park discussed without the infamous, "Don't you ever get tired of that place?" I get it all the time from my parents, but it's their fault for taking me every other year since I was 3 months old.

    My most memorable moment in the park was the POTC: DMC premiere. Fatigue + Dehydration + Euphoria = Seventeen hours on Disney property.

    coolio.....Welcome to MC.....I loved being a sophmore last year.....and I will be 16 this September...it is cool finding another MCer my age...I know loads already....No harm in meeting more...lol

  4. #1369

    • Blow me to Bermuda!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    316

    Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    O.k., my turn. lol

    My name is Denise (34) and my DD (15) and I live in the Vally of the Sun. We are lovers of all things Disney and hope to one day be AP holders and get to visit much more frequently than we do now. Disneyland is a mere 7 hour drive for us and just under 2 hours by plane.

    I am a member at two other Disney related sites and several other forums and stumbled upon this one through a search engine while planning our upcoming trip. Plus, we are hoping to go to WDW in the next couple years as DD has never been there and it's been a couple decades (gasp) since my last (and only) trip.

  5. #1370

    • love my friends
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    canadian living in las vegas, nv
    Posts
    36,995

    Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by wvnative
    O.k., my turn. lol

    My name is Denise (34) and my DD (15) and I live in the Vally of the Sun. We are lovers of all things Disney and hope to one day be AP holders and get to visit much more frequently than we do now. Disneyland is a mere 7 hour drive for us and just under 2 hours by plane.

    I am a member at two other Disney related sites and several other forums and stumbled upon this one through a search engine while planning our upcoming trip. Plus, we are hoping to go to WDW in the next couple years as DD has never been there and it's been a couple decades (gasp) since my last (and only) trip.
    welcome to mice chat you will love it here

    Friends for life

  6. #1371

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Camp Pendleton, CA
    Posts
    311

    Cool Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    Hello I'm Robb a Marine currently stationed on Camp Pendleton and living in Hemet. We are annual pass holders and vivst DLR monthly. I look forward to shareing your and my passtion that is Disney.

  7. #1372

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1

    Talking Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    I know Gunny...that's all

  8. #1373

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, US
    Posts
    2,110

    Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    Welcome Gunny and Gunny's Friend, I'm new here to but having a wonderful time, I'm sure you'll love it too!

  9. #1374

    • love my friends
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    canadian living in las vegas, nv
    Posts
    36,995

    Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    welcome gunny and gunnys friend you wil like it here on mice chat

    Friends for life

  10. #1375

    • Was it magical for you?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    199

    Red Face Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    Howdy, I'm Jungle cruise gal, I've been a guest on miceage for 2 years now.I finally decided to get a name and climb aboard.I'm just a month away from moving to so cal and becoming a CM ( Keeping every thing crossed)I can't wait to meet a lot of you.Oh by the way I 'M 5'7 ,cute, a nutty brunette and I like long walks in any disney park.

  11. #1376

    • love my friends
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    canadian living in las vegas, nv
    Posts
    36,995

    Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Cruise Gal
    Howdy, I'm Jungle cruise gal, I've been a guest on miceage for 2 years now.I finally decided to get a name and climb aboard.I'm just a month away from moving to so cal and becoming a CM ( Keeping every thing crossed)I can't wait to meet a lot of you.Oh by the way I 'M 5'7 ,cute, a nutty brunette and I like long walks in any disney park.
    welcome

    Friends for life

  12. #1377

    • Was it magical for you?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    199

    Question Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    hey quick question, how do you get the diamonds under yor name? and whats up with the green dots? Is that how many post you have posted?

  13. #1378

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4

    Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    Hey, I'm Goo. this is my first Disney chat Forum, BUt I've been a Disney fan FOREVER. I got my first AP two years ago and now I visit the park almost weekly. I live about 4.5 miles away from DIsneyland, and have only been to WDW twice. I hope to be very active on the site and to egt to know all of you.

    Bookachow!
    Proud Member of AAMAH PM Me To Join.
    "If we get to heaven and find out that it was forwarding emails that gets you into heaven, I'd rather be in hell." - GenYus
    Myspace Pimpage









  14. #1379

    •   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    exit 474B on I-5
    Posts
    3,224

    Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Cruise Gal
    hey quick question, how do you get the diamonds under yor name? and whats up with the green dots? Is that how many post you have posted?
    You have to do a lot of posting to get diamonds--one for every thousand--until you go past 5000. The green dots and stars are for reputation. (Shhh-we're not allowed to talk about reputation, just quietly give it when someone says something that contributes to the MiceChat community!) I think there are some FAQs around here that explain all the little icons by our names.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
    2014 so far: 6956 miles, 398,000 feet


  15. #1380

    • love my friends
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    canadian living in las vegas, nv
    Posts
    36,995

    Re: Welcome Newcomers! Please introduce yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by A_Guy_Named_Goo
    Hey, I'm Goo. this is my first Disney chat Forum, BUt I've been a Disney fan FOREVER. I got my first AP two years ago and now I visit the park almost weekly. I live about 4.5 miles away from DIsneyland, and have only been to WDW twice. I hope to be very active on the site and to egt to know all of you.
    welcome

    Friends for life

Similar Threads

  1. Let me introduce myself.
    By ~xxBooxx~ in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 11:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •