• there's always my way...

Looking for a warehouse...

I thought I'd come to you all for help, I am looking for an empty warehouse in Orange County that I may host a rock show in, do you or anyone know of such a place, please please please PM me.

The concert is set for October 28th and we lost our original location to a quilting seminar!!!! Im not mad, lol.
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• All you need is LOVE

Re: Looking for a warehouse...

Aww sorry wish I new some where

• Dumptruck of Information

No, sorry, don't know of any places like that in or around the Orange County area. I know that a lot of building owners are shying away from allowing these events due to the rising liability costs over the past 10 years. You might have better luck talking with a bar/club owner like Chain Reaction in Anaheim, or Back Alley in Fullerton. Also, depending on the size of the show or the time, might consider a giant parking lot area (e.g. Anaheim Stadium), just check with various cities/businesses and see what they allow. Oh, and one more thing, check with the local colleges/universities cause they may rent out their auditoriums, stages, and sporting arenas for "private" functions (e.g. UCI's Bren Events Center). Just don't forget to have all the liability insurance, you can't have enough of that.

P.S. Hope you are able to put together a great show

WOW! Thanks for that great info, seriously I do appreciate it. Another reason to love MC.

I think I will check witha club as they have there own Insurance and Im trying to get around doing that again. And clubs usualy have there own stage and sound.

My last concert brought in over 500 people and little to no trouble , which was great but the cost was through the roof.
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

And remember Doodah, GO ALONE. Don't bring anyone from your work or has "beautiful eyes." You'll be working. No time for love.

No, no. Be a good boy. We need to see you again tomorrow, er, October 29th, all tanned and ready.

Just looking out for you, like that angel/devil thing on the shoulders bit-routine thingie.

PEACE!
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

And clubs usualy have there own stage and sound.
    I take you have your own PA system just in case, right? Running the sound your self can be such a pain. One of my musician friends has to lug his PA gear to several gigs and hates it.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster
    I take you have your own PA system just in case, right? Running the sound your self can be such a pain. One of my musician friends has to lug his PA gear to several gigs and hates it.
    Oh yeah, the PA is essential. I am seriously looking now into "Chain Reaction" hopefully theyll get back to me soon.
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.