Thread: Helicopter

• Say no to Assimilation

Helicopter

Stupid helicopter keeps flying over our house tonight. There is prabably a bad accident because we live right by the hospital.
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

• Winter in Oceanside...

Re: Helicopter

Stupid helicopters fly over our house all the time, and stupid low flying small airplanes. We don't live by a hospital but we live by a national forest and I guess they are either looking for idiots who get lost in the forest or they are just practicing their flying over mountains.

• A Pirate's life for me!

Yeah, I know what you mean. We live near farm fields and they use helicopters to crop dust. Back and forth...up and down, all morning long. Very annoying. I miss the days of the bi-plane dusters. Now those were cool to listen to, plus they bring back fond memories of my childhood (again, listening to them dust the fields and watching them do their "acrobatic maneuvers").

• no flash photography...

th stupid helicopters fly over my house all the time also, but not only fly over...they light up our whole yard with the night sun. It's not a big deal excpet when you just get out of the jacuzzi and you were cammando....My BF was lying on the lounge once after a jacuzzi and they lit him up.

They are always in the "hood" down the street. After we get lit up the fly right over to the "hood" and stay there forever with the light on, just flying in circles. I accidently drove through the "hood" once. I was shocked that an area less than a mile from my hosue could look that bad....and then i finally understood why the helicopter is always flyign around over it...*sigh*

• Banned User

I got you all beat. we have a helicopter school in my town, ummmm down the road from me, so helicopters are flying day and night!!