• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

For My "FOTA" friends - Leinart's finally in the fold

Matt Leinart is officially a very rich young man.

Quarterback Matt Leinart, the former Southern California star and the 10th overall selection in the 2006 draft, on Monday night reached an agreement with the Arizona Cardinals on a six-year contract that ESPN.com has learned includes a maximum value of $50.8 million.
    ESPN.COM

We'll see how much his much-ballyhooed ballroom dancing classes will help him to evade the pass rush...
    Seriously, he has a bright future with an organization that seems to be turning a corner.

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Re: For My "FOTA" friends - Leinart's finally in the fold

Took him long enough!

My husband thought he was going to pull a John Elway and refuse to sign on with the Cardinals and hold out for a better team to pick him up.

Rumor has it that he has a very level head on his shoulders, let's just hope that he keeps it on straight now that he can afford the lifestyle of his rich & famous friends.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

By the way, FOTA friends (and notice how nice I'm being to the USC folks when remember I'm a dyed in the blue and gold Bruin fan)...

Did you see the highlights of Reggie Bush in the Saints game the other night? What was Houston thinking?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry
    By the way, FOTA friends (and notice how nice I'm being to the USC folks when remember I'm a dyed in the blue and gold Bruin fan)...

Did you see the highlights of Reggie Bush in the Saints game the other night? What was Houston thinking?
    If you are nice, I guess I shall be nice in return.

I saw something briefly about Reggie's stats while watching Monday Night Football. If I remember correctly, the guy who came up with the brilliant idea for Houston to take a Defensive guy over Bush was let go from the organization fairly quickly after the draft.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    If you are nice, I guess I shall be nice in return. :fight on:

I saw something briefly about Reggie's stats while watching Monday Night Football. If I remember correctly, the guy who came up with the brilliant idea for Houston to take a Defensive guy over Bush was let go from the organization fairly quickly after the draft.
    Taking Bush number one just seemed like such a fairly easy decision, especially if you weren't going to take the hometown guy Vince Young...then again, many have questioned my brains...

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    Took him long enough!

My husband thought he was going to pull a John Elway and refuse to sign on with the Cardinals and hold out for a better team to pick him up.

Rumor has it that he has a very level head on his shoulders, let's just hope that he keeps it on straight now that he can afford the lifestyle of his rich & famous friends.
    About the Elway thing...that thought crossed my mind too. Is he still keeping company with Paris Hilton, BTW?

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries

That was a short lived relationship. I think it was hype leading up to the draft, come to think of it.

I haven't really heard much about him in the gossip pages lately.

NO GOATS!