Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

• A New Kind Of Villain

An Unfortunate Farewell...

I really don't know what to do anymore... one stupid little video got way too out of hand, and not even spending time at the park is making me feel any better. There's only a certain point up to where I can try to control the nasty comments and feign ignorance... but from YouTube, to BoingBoing, to Defamer, to Mouseinfo, there's only so many hateful comments I can handle...

For the first time in a long time, I'm seriously considering a decision that could ruin my possibilities to continue pursuing voice acting, my one true love.

Due to this, I will also stop making posts on the site... I will try to make the meets when I feel ok enough to do so, but if you wish to keep in contact, please PM me or save my contact info from my profile as I may delete my account entirely.

My pictures and videos will be going down as well, so if you wish to keep them, find a way to save them before I purge all my photobucket accounts and my YouTube account.

I'm really sorry it had to come to this... but in the end I'm only human... solitude is preferable to the way I feel right now...

I'm going to lie in bed and cry myself to sleep watching Sleeping Beauty in the hopes that I'll be able to wash these emotions away...

Good night, and if I don't post again, it was a pleasure to talk to most of you... Hopefully it won't be a final goodbye...
    Last edited by Sadako; 08-17-2006 at 08:09 AM.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: An Unfortunate Farewell...

Sadako - I am not sure what caused all of this, but I am deeply saddened by what I have read here and really hope that it is not true.

I have greatly enjoyed what you have contributed to this website...I don't know about the others, because this is the only one I am a part of.

I always have enjoyed your particular way of presenting things, in pictures and prose - and I'll be among many to be sad if you stay away.

You are a very talented individual - and I know that with your talents you will go very far.

Please reconsider. And if there's anything I can do...
    And prayers for recovery in terms of your arm as well.

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako
    There's only a certain point up to where I can try to control the nasty comments and feign ignorance... but from YouTube, to BoingBoing, to Defamer, to Mouseinfo, there's only so many hateful comments I can handle...
    I hate to see you go, Sadako. You've been a great member, and I really hate to see all of this get to you. You've been a great person to be around, both in the parks, and online. People are jerks, and other people have conveyed it. However, I'd hate to see you go over something like this. I really hope you stay, Sadako. It just seems like you're too nice to let something like this get to you.
    -Monorail Man

• All you need is LOVE

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako
    I really don't know what to do anymore... one stupid little video got way too out of hand, and not even spending time at the park is making me feel any better. There's only a certain point up to where I can try to control the nasty comments and feign ignorance... but from YouTube, to BoingBoing, to Defamer, to Mouseinfo, there's only so many hateful comments I can handle...

For the first time in a long time, I'm sitting here nursing a bloody arm and seriously considering a decision that could ruin my possibilities to continue pursuing voice acting, my one true love.

Due to this, I will also stop making posts on the site... I will try to make the meets when I feel ok enough to do so, but if you wish to keep in contact, please PM me or save my contact info from my profile as I may delete my account entirely.

My pictures and videos will be going down as well, so if you wish to keep them, find a way to save them before I purge all my photobucket accounts and my YouTube account.

I'm really sorry it had to come to this... but in the end I'm only human... solitude is preferable to the way I feel right now...

I'm going to lie in bed and cry myself to sleep watching Sleeping Beauty in the hopes that I'll be able to wash these emotions away...

Good night, and if I don't post again, it was a pleasure to talk to most of you... Hopefully it won't be a final goodbye...
    I am very concerned Here. Please talk to me you know I am here for you. I called you.You know I love your videos and pictures. Dont let what others say bother you. Think about what other say about me and the looks I get.

Hugs

• Senior Minion

Sadako,
    please reconsider. There are alot of folks here(including myself) who totally appreciate and look forward to your updates. Your enthusiasm is what is more important to at least those who have enjoyed the updates. There are some insensitive folks and the best thing to do is to push that aside and move on without leaving.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

•   
    • Dept. 41 and Club 55

Well, whatever you decide, remember I, at least, will always be in love with you.

• Shablagoo!

Sadako,

Like many others on this site I have enjoyed your videos and pictures. You have contributed more awesome stuff to this forum than most. I have not had the good fortune to have met you in real life, but I have a great deal of respect for you, your work, and your posts. I hope you feel better and I hope that you stay here with us. Thanks for all that you have done.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Don't let face-less, mere words on a screen be the one's who control your actions and the way you feel. You know you're better then that; WE know you're better then that!

I wish I had a cookie or some method to make you feel better. But only you can pick yourself up, brush yourself off and start all over again.

This, too, shall pass.

Go ask the shed for advice--it worked before, it will work again!

And speak to Crazy Legs. There's a reason she's your friend.

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Minion

Oh please don't leave Sadako, because I don't know what I'll do without you!
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

I'm so sorry that you have been so hurt.
    The interent can be so far removed that people forget that there is another person on the other end. The say things they would never say to a persons face and act like complete jerks.
    I hope you find some peace and happiness and don't let anyone deter you from your dreams!!

• up to no good

Please dont leave I enjoyed reading your threads. I dont know you that well but reading everyone elses post right now should show you that there are good people that care about you here. Pay no mind to whatever they say cause what matters the most is your passion to create and make people laugh and smile...
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair) View Post
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

• Minion

Wow, Sadako. I don't know you and I've only read a few of your posts. However, the responses from other Micechatters say a lot about you. Clearly you've earned much respect, love and admiration from many here. I've never seen people rally around anyone here they way they're rallying around you. So, even though I don't know you, please reconsider your decision to leave here.

• @ DENIAL ISLAND

Wish you were here!!! Come on in the water's fine @ Club DENIAL

I am so sorry that you have been hurt by all of those groups
    I wish you wouldn't leave, what about a break until you are up to coming back. I hope that you know that everyone here has been happy to have you and all that you offer to it.
    I hope that you find the peace of mind no matter what your choice is. When I can't take anymore a good cry and friends can help. If not I am 100% in favor of getting what ever help you need to understand/deal with the personal attacks you have been feeling. As others have said it is truly sad how evil folks can be. Putting other people down is the only way for them to feel good about themselves and enjoy their life.

Please don't make any discission to close your account until you take a break. Don't read or promote those site that have offended you. No matter what you have to do you will find support here. Be true to yourself and don't let others defeat you. I bet that most of them haven't spent anytime getting to know you or want to. They don't care about anything other than themself and the enjoyment in hurting others.
    Take care of yourself and make sure you keep in touch with at least CL so she doesn't send out the National Guard. (you know she would)
    aka Sara

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating

• Beep Beep!

I also have greatly enjoyed your photo updates and videos, you bring a really unique perspective to the park, please reconsider.

HDAlien
    Last edited by HDAlien; 08-17-2006 at 06:34 AM.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

O.K. Some of us can be jerks at times. I've made more than my share of thoughtless posts. But the vast majority of us think you're great and were beginning to think of you as a fixture of Micechat. People can be REALLY stupid at times. Take it from me. I haven't read all of these comments, but I CAN tell you that you're a valued member of this forum, and we'd be really bummed to see you go.

And if voice acting is your one true love, you need to pursue that REGARDLESS of comments from the peanut gallery on the sites you've just mentioned. Take your classes and continue to audition.

In the mean time, walk away for a couple of days, take a deep breath, and by the time you come back, this whole thing will probably have blown over. The thread in question will sink into the unknown murky depths of Micechat never to be seen again. People like Speederscout will rip these people a new one on other sites and tell them not to make thoughtless, insensitive comments.

There is a HUGE audience when you post something on youtube. Statistically, with millions of people watching, there are bound to be some people who were last in line when they were passing out the neurons. These would be the ones who are making the mean comments. The rest of us think you rock!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast