Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Senior Minion

Star Wars Exhibit... In a a far away city...

There was a local collector who shared his huge collection of Star Wars collectibles and also some local clubs with some from Fresno area showed up to help with this show. I was expecting something more exciting or unique but this was it.This was in Modesto,Ca. It had a great turn out.
    So on my lunch hour I dropped by and checked this out. There was a line out the door for the door prize they gave away which sorry I wasn't able to find out what it was. Naturally, the line to sign up for that was out the door. It was a free event. If you didn't want the door prize you could just walk in.

Entrance to the McHenry Museum
    Last edited by Alchimedes; 08-23-2006 at 07:22 AM.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Senior Minion

Re: Star Wars Exhibit... In a a far away city...

Collector who put this on.

StormTroopers....???? Here?
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Senior Minion

A few more Stormtroopers

Scary photo! I hate it when mom calls in the Stormtroopers to control the kids!
    They were friends with these two and posed for the parents.
    Last edited by Alchimedes; 08-20-2006 at 06:59 AM.

• Senior Minion

This guy looks like Ducky from Pretty In Pink. Or Ford Fairlane? And of course Count Dooku.

• Senior Minion

Dooku signing autographs for the young fans.

• Senior Minion

Darth Vader had a perfect costume I thought, everything worked (except the Light Saber) Sorry for the bad photos I was on a short lunch so I had to make it quick.

Never forget to clean your lens. sorry.

• Senior Minion

It was cool they posed for this one.

• Senior Minion

The Emperor and a Royal Guard (female obviously)

Jedi signing autographs.

• Senior Minion

• Senior Minion

• Senior Minion

That's all folks I dont have any more, and quite honestly it's a good thing this was free to the public.
    Last edited by Alchimedes; 08-20-2006 at 06:56 AM.

• All you need is LOVE

Thanks for sharing. You should post this on the main mc

• now on the mainland

Glad to see something cool happening in my hometown (and George Lucas' hometown as well) after the negative publicity of the Laci Peterson murder and the whole Chandra Levy and Gary Condit mess.

• Senior Minion

Yeah it really was a nice day for the kids and kid in adults.

• white and nerdy

<.< >.>

So... Where is Speederscout? lol
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast