I am working on a Disney trivia crossword puzzle from http://www.uabmagic.com/modules.php?name=Contests and have some of the answers but am stuck on a few. If anyone is interested in joining with me I will share what I have if they can help with the answers I cannot locate. You have to be a uab member to turn in your own crossword but it is free, no spam, and you get to listen to AMAZING sounds and music from the parks 24-hours a day.
Following are the answers I have not been able to find:
Thanks in advance for your help Disney trivia buffs!
- 6 Across - 12 Letters: "Known as the "Merchandise Man"...he single-handedly revolutionized Disney's merchandising"
- 16 Across - 9 Letters: "First American vessel to get a Disney character as their mascot and on their war-time insignia"
- 20 Across - 8 Letters: "Name of the first foreign-language Mickey Mouse comic magazine that appeared in December 1932"
- 22 Across - 8 Letters: "Name of the first animal Walt bought for his future "Mickey Mouse Park" and kept at his niece's house until its first day on the job"
- 25 Across - 3 Letters: "Who Walt secured "Registration Rights" from to make Treasure Island"
- 13 Down - 13 Letters: "The very first audio-animatronics figure"
- 21 Down - 8 Letters: "Name of the children who sold papers during the early years of Disneyland"
- 23 Down - 6 Letters: "The first Disney character to appear on merchandise" (I think this might be Donald)