Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Flames Fan/Oiler Hater

Angry I'm so disgusted I can't even believe it.

Ok.... you guys are like my second family and I'm just so angry about this..., well, I needed somewhere to channel it.

Ok, well it all started earlier today when my best friend, named Misty, agreed to go on a date with this guy named Danny. Well... she didn't really have a good time, and rejected his offer for a second date. He was being very persistant, so she told him that she was dating me and thats why she didn't want to go on a second date to get him off her back. This was fine, I didn't really mind, so I go into a conversation with him on MSN Messenger. Well, it starts off fine enough, he goes on about how much better he would be for her than I would and all this crap and I founnd it rather humourous. I just told him that she's not interested and to lay off. Now, before I go any further there's something you should know in order to understand why this is making me so angry. About six months ago she was dating this guy named Shawny, and things were going great. But... it turned out that Shawny had more than just dating on his mind, and attempted to rape her, but thank god he wasn't successful. He caused Misty serious mental trauma and she was quite messed up for a couple months.
    Now, that you understand that horrible thing, we can get on.

The conversation goes on for about 15 minutes until the ******* says something to the effect of this:

"Ok, dude, i thought you'd understand more. i mean you're a guy, you know what it's like. just let me have her for a few weeks... i need a play toy"

This sent me through the roof, and basically just shouted obscenities at him. He then went on to say stuff that he was going to have Misty do and at this point I was just fuming because he knew what happened to her earlier this year and he didn't care! He thought it was funny! He said it was because of that he knew he would be able to get "everything" out of my best friend.
    I'm so disgusted I can't even type properly... seriously, is there something wrong with the human race!? What would make anyone think they could do that!?

Rant over.
    Last edited by splashmountainfreak; 09-01-2006 at 01:16 AM.

• Minion

Re: I'm so disgusted I can't even believe it.

You are a wonderful guy to feel this way!! What a jerk!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

that Pig.......A toy.........first of all ...a girlfriend or boyfriend is not a toy...they are a partner equal in every way.......He is such a pig wanting her just for sex.....I know I personally would have socked him in the face if he said that about my friend........I shoure hope you told Misty exactly what he told you....and if you wanna torment Danny for saying that.....go ahead.....he is a down right pig

:Off Topic:

My Mom's name is Misty and My dads nickname is Danny....sorry that just popped into my mind because my Mom had a baby today......My step dad...who is my moms 3rd husband..... is really happy for naming her Sierra Sage Back...wich automatiacly made Dustysage pop into mind.....

:off topic over:

But yea...What danny said was un called for....he would feel totaly diffrent if he went through what Misty went through....shame on him for saying what he said

• Time Traveler

on that guy. That crap seriously makes me mad.
    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
    Gas For Car- $60
    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

• Empress of Randomness

He is just a stupid a$$ perv!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

Oh... I'm gonna be sick.

That is disgusting, rude and uncalled for on his part. She doesn't need that, thank goodness she has you as a friend.

• Shablagoo!

yep that guy is an ***.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Dude,

You have every right to be angry when someone even thinks in that manner---it was subhuman and not deserving of respect.

It would probably be best that you don't speak to him anymore. He is, obviously, beneath many people and not worth the effort.

You continue to be the good person.

Peace out,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Huh?

And this is why I have no faith in a big portion of humanity...
    -Tim

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
    And this is why I have no faith in a big portion of humanity...

Ditto.

I just think that if aliens or any other creatures do exist, they avoid us on purpose. Look at what we do to people, can you blame them?

• Circle of Ancients

Men suck!!!!

That just makes me sick and ashamed to be one too.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

What an assclown, if it was me I would smash his face into a car windshield and then take his mother out for a nice food dinner, and then NEVER call her again!
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Yup, htis guy is indeed the kind of person that gives the rest of malehood a very bad name. If this guy really thinks like this then maybe you should cut out this friendship. You are one of the coolest teens I know and also one of the most mature and smartest ones.... you don't need jerks like this around, you can do much better for a friend.

I'm glad Misty has you for a good friend, and someone who can stand by her and support her while she goes through stuff like this. You might not think it helps her much but believe me... even having one fantastic friend who understands your pain and will help you though it can make all the difference in the world!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• is on the rocks

Hmm - I don't really know what I can add here that hasn't already been said. Hearing something like that would seriously piss me off as well.

You're a good friend - thank goodness Misty has you!

• Minion

Dude's got some issues and deserves a swift kick in the groan area.

With any luck he'll grow up and realize what an *** he's being.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast