Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• D'LAND BIRTH YEAR BABY

Mine took me disneyland for the first time when I was 6 months old and evey year thereafter when i was young , she never went on rides except for the dark rides and low key rides . she loved the atmosphere, the shows the dinning the experience

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMania!
    Are you serious?!?!? Wow, that is so depressing. I'm so sorry.

(or maybe I am just reallllyyy gullible)
    Yes I'm serious. What kind of sick person would joke that they're mom is dead? I'm sick, but not THAT sick.

When I was 14 she was diagnosed with colon cancer and given a 50-50 shot of living 5 years. She made it just over 1 year from diagnosis to death. She's burried in La Verne, so I don't get to go to the grave very often.

23 years later, not a mother's day goes by that I don't cry. I can't hear a Carpenter's song (her favorite music) without tearing up...

Everyone with a mom better appreciate it every day...If you don't I'm gonna find you and (probably get my butt kicked trying to) kick your butt.

and I'm going to stop thinking about mother's day now....

• Back home :-(

My mom is crazy, but I love her dearly. We're fairly close and tend to do lots of fun things together.

For her Mother's Day present, my two sisters are flying here and we're going away for the weekend (she'll have to wait until June for this), just the girls. It's going to be fabulous! (It usually involves spa treatments, wine, shopping... it's great!)

As for Mother's Day itself, I actually have to work, but I'll phone her and send flowers. I'll probably go down within the next day or two and take her to dinner and maybe a movie...

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Sometimes I think I love her more than she loves me.

Let's just say I was going to do something really nice for her, but have decided not to because it probably won't go over well.

So I am going to send her a card and giver her a phone call.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• me.

Quote Originally Posted by dshimel
    Yes I'm serious. What kind of sick person would joke that they're mom is dead? I'm sick, but not THAT sick.

When I was 14 she was diagnosed with colon cancer and given a 50-50 shot of living 5 years. She made it just over 1 year from diagnosis to death. She's burried in La Verne, so I don't get to go to the grave very often.

23 years later, not a mother's day goes by that I don't cry. I can't hear a Carpenter's song (her favorite music) without tearing up...

Everyone with a mom better appreciate it every day...If you don't I'm gonna find you and (probably get my butt kicked trying to) kick your butt.

and I'm going to stop thinking about mother's day now....
    Oh my gosh. I am sooo sorry. I can't even imagine not having a mom that young. Wow, that's so sad.

• Waiting for the stork

Yes, I love my mom so very much. I am not really sure what to do for mothers day this year though, I still need to give it more thought
    Plus I couldn't post it on a board anyway (she usualy reads the updates and it would be just my luck that she would check out the boards if I say what I want to get her)

If your here,
    Hi mom
    procrastibating

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries
    My mom recieved the roses I sent and she oved them! Yay! She said she was very surprised. Hee.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Feel the breeze!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonliner
    I know I love mine

So with Mothers day just around the corner, what are you planning to do/get for your mom on that special day?
    Mother received a ticket to DL on May 4th as an early mother's day gift.

• For old time sake

I want Julie Andrews to be my mom. Or does someone have a mom I can borrow for life???? I love my mom. SHe had many options when she found I was going to bless her life. She chose for me to be here today!!!! For that I am grateful. We have a very peculiar relationship and I cannot imagine what things would be like if we were close. I don't understand that concept between us. I think this is why my univerese revolves around my neices and nephews. Well, when the nephews allow it...it does. I can't imagine loving any chidren as much as I love those 5 kids. I know I will someday when I have my own. But they don't have my mom to love them the way a grandmother should. So I love them!!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Look to the stars!!!

Yes, I love my mom very much. My mom is a spunky lady with a lot of life in her. My mom is very close to all of her children and we are blessed and thankful for each and every day that we are able to have her with us. I recently received some awards for a sport that I play and the look of pride and love in her face will always stay with me.

For this year, the family (children, grandchildren and son in-laws) will get together and prepare a potluck dinner for her. She will also get a dozen roses and a lot of lovin from all of us.

Disneykat, you can borrow my mom but make sure she gets home before midnight. She needs her rest.
    I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. Edna Mode

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon
    I would like to take this time to wish a very Happy Mother's Day to all our Disney Mom's here at Micechat. I hope tomorrow is very enjoyable day for Y'all.

As for me I am about to go out and buy Mama her gift and tomorrow we (my family) will be taking her and Grandma out to an Italian restaurant.
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• For old time sake

Quote Originally Posted by Sasafratz
    Disneykat, you can borrow my mom but make sure she gets home before midnight. She needs her rest.
    She's not going to turn into a pumpkin is she????

Happy Mother's Day to all our mom's at Micechat. I have deep admiration for all that you do. I know life is filled with patience, selflessness, worry and above all LOVE. I only hope to be half the mom's that you all are. I've met only one Mice chatter's kids and if they are an example of the kind of kids we have here. Oh WOW!!!! YAY MOMS!!!
    Katie
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Banned User

Well, that was a major, major mistake.

As I mentioned earlier in theis thread, my mom died of cancer when I was 15. Mother's Days have sucked for the last 23 years.

Well, today I made the major, major mistake of watching "Finding Neverland".... On Mother's Day no less. Men don't cry. Yeah right. I was sobbbing like a 4 year-old. Or at least a 15 year-old that never really dealt with his mother's death.

Mother's Day sucks. Where's the tissue?

• For old time sake

<passes tissues> I'm sorry dshimel!!!!!
    Katie
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12