Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Mexihick, y'all

Re: OMG!!! Has anyone seen this?

That was lame.

• Functional & Decorative

I watched some of her vids after hearing about the phenomena on NPR (including the possibility that it's all being faked, and that this is all leading up to some kind of publicity stunt). I thought I'd be really into it, especially the "conspiracy" side of it... but after viewing about 5 of them, I'm just not all that interested.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

• GO DBACKS!!

This may be old news but I didn't see this updated anywhere else.

Cant say I'm surprised.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• Practically Perfect

I had to share. Got this from here.

Quote Originally Posted by aol.com
    It Turns Out That Lonelygirl Really Wasn’t

Sept. 13) - A nearly four-month-old Internet drama in which the cryptic video musings of a fresh-faced teenager became the obsession of millions of devotees — themselves divided over the very authenticity of the videos, or who was behind them or why — appears to be in its final act.
    The woman who plays Lonelygirl15 on the video-sharing site YouTube.com has been identified as Jessica Rose, a 20-ish resident of New Zealand and Los Angeles and a graduate of the New York Film Academy. And the whole project appears to be the early serialized version of what eventually will become a movie.

Matt Foremski, the 18-year-old son of Tom Foremski, a reporter for the blog Silicon Valley Watcher, was the first to disinter a trove of photographs of the familiar-looking actress, who portrayed the character named Bree in the videos. The episodes suggested Bree was the home-schooled daughter of strictly religious parents who was able to find the time to upload video blogs of her innermost thoughts.

The discovery and the swift and subsequent revelation of other details surrounding the perpetrators of the videos and the fake fan site that accompanied it are bringing to an end one of the Internet’s more elaborately constructed mysteries. The fans’ disbelief in Lonelygirl15 was not willingly suspended, but rather teased and toyed with. Whether they will embrace the project as a new narrative form, condemn it or simply walk away remains to be seen.
    the rest is on the site...it was actually a LONG article, considering what is is about...

• Oh... it's a bobby pin.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    Mmm...milkshakes.
    Her milkshakes brings all the boys to that yard! You've got me doing a jig now! *milkshakes!!*

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

• Circle of Ancients

OMG she's really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, FAKE!!!!!!!!

It's actually 3 filmakers.

• Long live the Fire Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Nancywitt View Post
    She really should be an actress, . . .
    "What single word is the name of a magazine, a cereal, a board game, and a never-ending series of soul-crushing disappointments which slowly leech away your hope and idealism until you are nothing more than a bitter husk of a man?"

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Earkid View Post
    This may be old news but I didn't see this updated anywhere else.

Cant say I'm surprised.

Me neither!

She looks older than 15 to me and she sounds like she's acting!

I'm amazed that so many people are following her videos, but maybe it's because they have a soap operish feel to them!

If she's not an actress, maybe she's a college student doing some kind of study of Youtube.

• Banned User

They did an MSN.com article on her.

I So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so cant wait for the MOVIE !!

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

I thought she was good enough to be an actress and low and behold, she is one! Oh well, what are you going to do?

• xmanmom

Has anyone seen the "cassieiswatching" videos related to the lonelygirl15 saga? Creeeepy! Now, that I know this whole thing is scripted and filled with clues hinting toward some darker subject matter I am actually kind of interested in this brouhaha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12