Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

wow so many folks up at 2:00 am

I never thought so many folks would be on micechat at this time of morning, what are you all doing up so late? are you working the night shift, can not sleep? me I woke up and could not go back to sleep .its now almost 3:00 am and I I am ready to go back to sleep

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: wow so many folks up at 2:00 am

I often stay up this late. Then again, I am not a working girl, so I can sleep whenever. However I do need to get some sleep.

• Minion

what the heck are you talking about??? It's 7pm you crazy lady!!!
    I have to get off sometime soon for dinner!!

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

• insufferable know-it-all

If I described in great detail the reasons I'm up at this hour, you'd tell me to go to the hospital. Actually half tempted, but I have some work due in by 10am that I'd like to finish before I do, so we'll see how I feel by the time I'm done.

...Stupid stomach.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Night Owl. That's pretty much my only excuse.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon View Post
    If I described in great detail the reasons I'm up at this hour, you'd tell me to go to the hospital. Actually half tempted, but I have some work due in by 10am that I'd like to finish before I do, so we'll see how I feel by the time I'm done.

...Stupid stomach.
    I hope your OK!! Please take care! Look after your self
    HUGS

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz

• Shablagoo!

I'm a nite owl and currently unemployed, so I make my own hours.

Quote Originally Posted by tassie View Post
    I hope your OK!! Please take care! Look after your self
    HUGS
    I think I am. I have stomach issues (believed to be IBS) so occasionally my stomach will just suddenly get really bad and bubble and cramp up and it takes about 4 hours to clear everything out (in all the ways you can imagine, it ain't pretty). Just that I'm 3 hours into it, still feeling stomach cramps, and I was concerned about the color of what was coming out about an hour ago, but that's gone away now, so I'm not planning on going anywhere unless it were to suddenly start up again. Otherwise, I'm just trying to finish my work between bathroom visits, and then I'll clean up and go to bed. Tomorrow's going to really suck with as little sleep as I'll have and I wish I'd done this work earlier this weekend, but I couldn't because my stomach was bad on Saturday as well.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

See a doctor Morri! There is no reason to live with that kind of discomfort when there are things that can be done about it!

As for myself, I am working night audit at a hotel.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

dq: actually, from what I've read on the web, you pretty much have to cope with it. I need to see a doc though, just be sure it's only IBS. Tonight had me a bit concerned, so I'll probably schedule something. Just not taking off to spend the next several hours dying of sleepiness while waiting at some urgent care, only to have my stomach problem be better by the time I could see anyone.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigoon View Post
    dq: actually, from what I've read on the web, you pretty much have to cope with it. I need to see a doc though, just be sure it's only IBS. Tonight had me a bit concerned, so I'll probably schedule something. Just not taking off to spend the next several hours dying of sleepiness while waiting at some urgent care, only to have my stomach problem be better by the time I could see anyone.
    I certainly know how your feeling!! My six year ols had a bout of severe stomach flu and it left him with what's called "mesenteric lymphadenitis". It's the lymph glands in the bowel get an infection and they flare up whenever he gets unwell. I'm told he could have this until he's 14, or he may never have another attack. The drs compared the pain he gets to an acute apendix attack, and he screams and scream and screams in pain. It starts suddenly, and stops just as quickly. His attacks last about 4 to 6 hours too. The first time I took him to hospital, and they were really worried. the first thing they did was put a drip in and take blood, then he kind of settled and went to sleep for about 30 minutes. When he woke up they walked him to Xray and back and within 20 minutes, it was like nothing had happened.
    Another time I rang the ambulance and by the time the drs saw him, he was getting better again
    Have you been checked for coeliac disease? gluten intolerance?
    I know there are medications for IBS

I hope this attack has passed and your feeling better
    hugs!

Charles M. Schulz

• Know More Than You Should

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla View Post
    I never thought so many folks would be on micechat at this time of morning, what are you all doing up so late? are you working the night shift, can not sleep? me I woke up and could not go back to sleep .its now almost 3:00 am and I I am ready to go back to sleep
    Remember...its always 3:00am somewhere...

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

There arenew medications for IBS, as well as other non-drug remedies that you can always try. I just hate to hear that your feeling bad when there might be a way you could feel better. I always tell patients that there is no reason to live with pain because usually something can be done about it. I hope you feel better Cindy
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

i work graveyard shift (7pm-7am) three days a week, so i tend to be a night owl and peep around these boards during resets of the NWN server i play on
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Yeah, so I went to the ER today. I decided against it last night because it seemed like it had pretty much stopped, but I got up this morning and was still having bleeding issues. Not good. So I missed another day of work and went to the ER. Blood test, ultrasound, and exams later, still don't have an answer as to what it IS, but we've narrowed down a few things it isn't. Thankfully, it doesn't seem to be my gallbladder. But now I've been told to see a gastroenterologist in the next two days, but the guy they referred me to can't see me for a month, so I think I have to find a different one that can see me sooner.

One of the guy nurses at Saddleback was really hot.

Now I'm just really worried about my job because I keep being out sick with my stomach issues. I mean, at least this time I went to the hospital, but still, I keep hearing about it. Not like I can do anything about it, but it would be a bad time to lose my hourly wages (especially since I wouldn't technically be "unemployed" because I'd still be a Realtor there, so I wouldn't qualify for unemployment).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast