Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: Some people should not be parents.

This is like that story about the mother who was driving two of her sons and two of their friends around Hollywood so they could tag. Just shameful.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    This is like that story about the mother who was driving two of her sons and two of their friends around Hollywood so they could tag. Just shameful.
    Oh for all the is good a holy! Jeez!

Viva La Mickey? Viva La Rancho Cucamonga!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Supervillan Extrodinaire

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalCastle View Post
    My Stepson and his biomom would fall into this catagory. Sad, very sad.
    Wait a minute... your stepson is getting drugs from his biological mom? Have you notified anyone about this yet?
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Quote Originally Posted by OogieBoogie View Post
    Wait a minute... your stepson is getting drugs from his biological mom? Have you notified anyone about this yet?
    Yes. But without proof it's our word against her's and the courts are very biased towards moms. This woman gets away with everything I tell ya.

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

Yes. But without proof it's our word against her's and the courts are very biased towards moms. This woman gets away with everything I tell ya.
    All you have to do is call child services. They take this stuff seriously. They will start an investigation. I used to work for the Family Support division of Alameda County (tracking down dead beat parents) and have had dealings with child services during some of my investigations. I know they won't blow you off.

Quote Originally Posted by OogieBoogie View Post
    All you have to do is call child services. They take this stuff seriously. They will start an investigation. I used to work for the Family Support division of Alameda County (tracking down dead beat parents) and have had dealings with child services during some of my investigations. I know they won't blow you off.
    She was investigated. The only thing they could find against her was that her apartment was unsanitary and she had a couple follow ups. That was it. She does know how to be a "good mommy" when she has to. Stepson is almost an adult now, she's had many years of practice.

• up to no good

Here's another "Some people should not be parents"

I take the Ferry to get home From Manhattan to Staten Island. Its a nice 25 min ride to relax from a hards day of work (not im actually on mice chat goofing around) but still its hard work to keep up on each thread. Anyways, theres this lady who gets on the ferry with her 3 children (2boys and 1 girl) and everytime we get closer to SI they like to get to the front of the ferry to avoid the rush and then the terror starts.

The kids are screaming picking on each other and all she can do is yell at them telling them there such horrible kids, cursing and so forth. The one part that got to me was when she told her daughter to stop whining i can careless what your brother is doing to you. If you laid on your back and popped 3 out then whats the point of bringing children into this world if you cant teach them to respect themselves and others.

Unfortunate for me this is every day except weekends and summer. Boy do I wish the summer was here. Oh and the kicker she's a school crossing guard.
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair) View Post
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Quote Originally Posted by I_luv_Disney View Post
    Here's another "Some people should not be parents"

I take the Ferry to get home From Manhattan to Staten Island. Its a nice 25 min ride to relax from a hards day of work (not im actually on mice chat goofing around) but still its hard work to keep up on each thread. Anyways, theres this lady who gets on the ferry with her 3 children (2boys and 1 girl) and everytime we get closer to SI they like to get to the front of the ferry to avoid the rush and then the terror starts.

The kids are screaming picking on each other and all she can do is yell at them telling them there such horrible kids, cursing and so forth. The one part that got to me was when she told her daughter to stop whining i can careless what your brother is doing to you. If you laid on your back and popped 3 out then whats the point of bringing children into this world if you cant teach them to respect themselves and others.

Unfortunate for me this is every day except weekends and summer. Boy do I wish the summer was here. Oh and the kicker she's a school crossing guard.
    That is awful. I'm sorry you have to put up with that and I'm most sorry for those kids. Honestly, why do some people have children?

• up to no good

That is awful. I'm sorry you have to put up with that and I'm most sorry for those kids. Honestly, why do some people have children?

I wish there was an easy answer to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair) View Post
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

• MiceChat News Team

Blog Entries

Because they can.

Either they can't close their legs or use adequate protection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12