Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    • Do You Wanna Get Rocked?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In Def Leppard Land...
    Posts
    1,380
    Blog Entries
    5

    I Got A New Toy....

    My camera died about 2 months ago & today I finally bought a new one!
    Nikon CoolPix L4
    It has 4 mega pixles (Is that good I hope?)
    I was looking for something small that I can put in my pocket & that is also a good camera!!!


  2. #2

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,225
    Blog Entries
    2

    Smile Re: I Got A New Toy....

    cool, hope to see some really good pics out of it


  3. #3

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: I Got A New Toy....

    Sweet!!!

  4. #4

    • Stitch <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)
    Posts
    5,618

    Re: I Got A New Toy....

    Quote Originally Posted by StitchTT6 View Post
    My camera died about 2 months ago & today I finally bought a new one!
    Nikon CoolPix L4
    It has 4 mega pixles (Is that good I hope?)
    I was looking for something small that I can put in my pocket & that is also a good camera!!!

    Thats a very nice camera, how much did you get it for?
    4 mega pixles is pretty good

  5. #5

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    well thats none of your buisness
    Posts
    25,263

    Re: I Got A New Toy....

    Whew, I was thinking when I saw the word toy it was a new Sadaho toy

  6. #6

    • Do You Wanna Get Rocked?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In Def Leppard Land...
    Posts
    1,380
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: I Got A New Toy....

    Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    Thats a very nice camera, how much did you get it for?
    4 mega pixles is pretty good
    $129 at WalMart I had to buy the card seperate and that was $44.87 but it hold 933 pictures!

  7. #7

    • Stitch <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)
    Posts
    5,618

    Re: I Got A New Toy....

    933, very good. Im computer freak
    Lol, well hmm, for wal-mart camera's thats pretty pricey, but that may just be where i live. Plus, where i live. Cameras are like 100 pictures at wal-mart LoL!

  8. #8

    • Hooterville, USA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Haney House
    Posts
    10,147

    Re: I Got A New Toy....

    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla View Post
    Whew, I was thinking when I saw the word toy it was a new Sadaho toy
    Go stand in the corner until you can think clearly.

    You know what I mean.


    This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •