• For old time sake

Now what do I do?

I was at Disneyland Weds and Thursday and now...I go to work!!! But I feel like I should still be celebrating!!!! I'm ALREADY having Disneyland withdrawl!!! I can't go on Sunday to the meet, I need to work, I need to rest. Oh the horror!!! Wait, I may be meeting a couple mice chatters on Tues or Weds YAY!!!!!!!! In the mean time....what do I do???
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Disneykat
    I was at Disneyland Weds and Thursday and now...I go to work!!! But I feel like I should still be celebrating!!!! I'm ALREADY having Disneyland withdrawl!!! I can't go on Sunday to the meet, I need to work, I need to rest. Oh the horror!!! Wait, I may be meeting a couple mice chatters on Tues or Weds YAY!!!!!!!! In the mean time....what do I do???
    Hmmm...Download a bunch of Disneyland stuff and burn onto cd? Attend a DA (Disneyland Anonymous) meeting? Visit Magic Mountan and see how the other half lives? Go surfing (Oh wait, that's me)? Buy Roller Coaster Tyccon 3 and try and recreate your own Disneyland?
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Um...

You sit at work... Sit and whine... the way I do... day after day.... as I sit and stare at DLR from my office... KNOWING I CAN'T PLAY...

But I'm not bitter...
    She said all she heard was wind, which was insulting, as my phone was in my back pocket...

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Sorry Kat- no sympathy from those of us who haven't been there and won't be there for MONTHS!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson