Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Disney Blood Sisters

What have you Disneyfied?

Bathroom is wall to wall pink Disney princess theme
    Desk is Mickey moused out
    Computer has my disneyland photos as backround and screensaver
    Puppy has mickey leash and a mouseketeer hat
    Cell is fully decked out Disney style:
    Using ringtones: A Dream is a wish, zip-a-dee-doo-da, bare necessities (I just bought when you wish upon a star but it sounds really cheesy...they don't let you listen to it before you buy it! Rip off!)
    Backround: took a pic of parade of dreams

Is anyone as crazy as I am? :o
    "Just remember the month of May followed by a nerd."

• For old time sake

My second cellphone has a Mickey Mouse cover on it. My purse is Mickey.
    I have a Disney space in my office. Not very big, but the kids at work are slowly adding to the collection.

I have a cool Mickey figurine in my bathroom.

I'm getting there. I used to have a ton of Disney stuff. I miss it

Oh and I have Mickey dice hanging from the rear view mirror of my "Mickey Mobile" (my cars name that was given so lovingly by mt former co-workers)
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• /sigh

"Under the sea" ring tone
    Disney pics at desk
    Tink hanging off monitor
    Mickey hand hanging from rear view mirror
    And of course a mickey antenna topper
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    In my Car
    We're going to DL license plate frame
    Mickey dice from rear view mirror
    Mickey and Tink window danglers

At home
    Desk:
    Disneyland MOM coffee mug
    Mickey lamp
    Mickey cordless phone
    Fab 5 mouse pad
    Disneyland screensaver & background

Master Bath:Slowly working on Pink Princess Theme

Family Room:
    framed Villians print above fireplace
    Framed Malicifent print
    2 Disneyland plates
    My grandmother buffet has 28(i think)Disney snowglobes)
    and about 10 statues
    curio cabinet with Disney Barbies

My youngest son has a Disney Adventurer's room

I also have a ton of DL coffee mugs & disney chip & dip platters and such

When we move my oldes son plans on doing his room in 'disneyland' he's going to use an overhead projector to put the images of the matterhorn, space mountain on his walls along with my characters. It's good practice for 'Cow Arts' (for NA) Also, they're bathroom is done in fish and they've requested to make it more Nemo-ish when we move, we'll see. And I'll have a playroom/guest room to disneyfy too!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• I am the Governator!!

Um I would say me but thats not true. . . I know our parking storage I do not believe it has been disneyfide unless thats our next project
    I will save the princess, though I do not know the way.

So every room in our house has some sort of Disney. The one room that was not going to be Disney is my daughters bathroom. It is painted dark blue on the lower half and I painted bubbles on the upper half. Only thing is once I started painting I had to also paint a mickey head out of the bubbles it is our little hidden Mickey. :o
    "You can't judge a book by its cover."
    "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

• ...the legend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    Actually, a better question to ask me is "What Have You NOT Disneyfied?"

Answer:

Quote Originally Posted by frodo potter
    Um I would say me but thats not true. . . I know our parking storage I do not believe it has been disneyfide unless thats our next project
    Awwww, that is so CUTE!

As for me...

*cell phone ring and wallpaper
    *kitchen: several
    *loft/game room: prints, telephone, lamp, pillows, games (several!)
    *car: 2 license plate thingys; front&back, Mickey window hanger, always changing antenna ball (castle, currently), Mickey sticker
    *MANY shirts, mostly Mickey; Mickey socks, Mickey jewelry, Mickey undies... I suppose that would qualify as T.M.I. :o

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

I never used to buy that much Disney stuff. I guess I was at the park all the time and didn't need it.

Now that I am so far away I am craving stuff! I have pretty much only disneyfied my kitchen- Mickey dishware that matches the canisters below, chrome mickey paper towel holder and napkin holder, and my awesome canisters (pictured below!). I also have my frame collection in there.

That's about it so far. I plan to do much more!
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• Back home :-(

To be honest, I really haven't Disneyfied anything because I've been a poor college student for what seems like forever. Now that's over, let the Disneyfying begin!

So far, my car, which everyone calls the MouseMobile, has a Tinkerbell window dangler clingy thing (I think that's the proper term ) on my windshield and a Mickey antenna ball.

I have pictures of my family and I at DL all through out the house.

I have the Mickey and Minnie Wedding Plate (given to us on our honeymoon).

I have a Tinkerbell mug (apparently she's my alter ego).

That's it... but when I go down in November, so help my Visa!

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    I have been Disney since I was a kid, so here goes. I am working on more, but I am poor and try to buy nice things and not the crap from Wal-mart with Disney licensed stuff on it.

Bedroom- a few Sleeping Beauty snoglobes and a broken Beauty and the Beast one- moving sucks. Valentine's Mickey Mouse (he's pink and purple) and magnetic kissing minnie and mickey

Office- wall full of Princess Barbie Dolls (Belle, Sleeping Beauty, oh and Queen Amidala- not Disney, but she is soo pretty!) A bunch of sleeping beauty and Beauty and the beast figurines (remember when the disney store used to carry little porcelain ones from all the movies? My neighbor had them all and I loved going to her house and looking at them) Miniature Sleeping Beauty's castle replica, pictures from the park and my trash can pins framed

Kitchen- villians cookie jar, various movie mugs (also from a time when the disney store had one from every movie- I wanted to collect them all) more pictures

Living room- frames and pictures all over, mickey mouse football bobble head- "beanie baby" type stuffed animals around computer, and tons of DVD's

more I am sure I am forgetting- nut that's it for now! I would love to get some framed lithographs (saving to get at least one on our trip), and my next dish/silverware set is going to be disney for sure! I thought about getting the bedsheets, but that maybe going a little far (unless they come out with a tropical pattern with palm trees and then I have no choice!)

Car- "we're going to disneyland" license plate frame, pirates antenna ball, sticker of Jessica Rabbit that says "I'm not bad, I just drive that way"
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen
    I thought about getting the bedsheets, but that maybe going a little far (unless they come out with a tropical pattern with palm trees and then I have no choice!)

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

Uh oh- now I am in trouble! I have been wanting to redo my bedroom with a tropical theme and I haven't been able to find sheets I like.

This is bad. Very bad!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Colorful

April Showers bring May flowers all in the Golden Afternoon
    Well I know my Christmas tree will be Disneyfied! One of my best friends helped me start a Disney ornament collection last year. I have Eeyore, Tink, and mickey ornaments and will be getting more this Christmas.

Does this count? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

That pattern is called Casa De Mickey. They have all kinds of stuff and you can find it all at disneystore.com. Sorry- don't know if that helps or hurts ya!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast