Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Angry Free Dog Chapman!!!

(sorry if someone posted this but I had to post this)

Well if you have not heard yet a Bounty Hunter named Dog and his Brother and Son have been Arrested (again) for Finding and capturing a Rapist (Andrew Luster) in Mexico and Bringing him to America.
    But know after a couple of years Mexico wants Dog back in a Mexican Prison.
    I for One Hate the Mexican Government for doing this (notice I did not say I hate Mexico but its Government)
    Its BS how a good man like DOG who found a Evil Rapist who when captured had a list of people who he intended to RAPE!!! And still Mexico wants him and America (the Top Dog) does nothing but ARREST HIM and Brings him to court.
    WHY THE HELL IS OUR GOVERNMENT NOT STOPPING MEXICO FROM TAKING THIS MAN???
    I understand he broke a ****ing law that you cant go to Mexico and capture a man but come on HE GOT A RAPIST!!! Its called the Sprit of the law, even if he did break a law did it really hurt anyone??? NO it may have even saved some people in Mexico. I donít get how we can attack other countries for there Damn Oil but we cant stop this country for attacking one of our HEROS (yes that what he is a man who risks his lives for other)
    But what do you think?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Re: Free Dog Chapman!!!

I say, in this matter, Mexico can kiss our big, hairy......

• That Guy

Well, when he does get out, at least it will answer the age old question of, "Who let the Dawg out?"

• That Guy

Really though, they have their laws, we know their laws, and he is a big boy. I hear a lot of people in the states get mad when people from Mexico disobey our laws...

• insufferable know-it-all

Mexico would do well to issue him a pardon. That way, nobody has to say they didn't enforce their laws, it's still against the law, but he gets rewarded for saving all those Mexican women from that guy.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Tom Chaney R.I. P.

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    Well if you have not heard yet a Bounty Hunter named Dog and his Brother and Son have been Arrested (again) for Finding and capturing a Rapist (Andrew Luster) in Mexico and Bringing him to America.
    Just to clear up one thing up. He did not get arrested for "Finding and capturing a Rapist" he got arrested for breaking a law in Mexico. like max said we get upset when people come to our country and break laws. we should be just as upset when Americans go to other countries and break there laws. What is fair, is fair for both countries not just one.
    THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tahoebob54 View Post
    Just to clear up one thing up. He did not get arrested for "Finding and capturing a Rapist" he got arrested for breaking a law in Mexico. like max said we get upset when people come to our country and break laws. we should be just as upset when Americans go to other countries and break there laws. What is fair, is fair for both countries not just one.
    Sprit of the law = I dont care what there laws are He captured a RAPIST that intended TO RAPE MORE WEMAN I dont care if he broke 1000 laws if he just is capturing a Rapists/Killer I dont care laws he breaks (besides hurting, killing or doing anyhting REALLY bad to other people)
    Which he did not all he did was grab this man and took him to us and we put him away he did nothing wrong. Mexico is just pissed at us for no good reason and we the US cant stand up to them as say "screw you, what are you going to do you need us we dont need you"

• Princess of my own world

I watched the A&E Special on this when it first aired. I know people say that fair is fair with laws..and that's true. But I feel this is a special case. Andrew Luster had created a hit list of who he was going to get for testifying against him and had been plotting how to get back at them. A whole journal of plots and lists was found in his hotel room after the capture.

The law he broke was the no bounty hunting law, which I found interesting. Dog, Tim and Leland had even informed Mexican officials that Andrew Luster was in Puerto Villarta under an alias name. I'm just curious what the Mexican officials had planned on doing if they spotted him? I guess it would be different if they had captured him? Not sure on all the legalities of this. But that's what happened... just wanted to throw this out here.

I completly agree with Morrigon, thought, that they should issue him a pardon and let it be. There is no telling how many lives they saved by capturing Andrew Luster.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

• Senior Minion

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37755
    Here's the link to last months thread on it.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• insufferable know-it-all

Yeah, see, with a pardon, everyone wins.

Dog gets out
    America gets its bounty hunter back on the streets
    Mexico saves face, because they still get to say he broke the law, but under the circumstances they forgive him for it because what he did is good for Mexico (specifically, the local women around Luster)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

•   
    • Dept. 41 and Club 55

Chapman knows the laws. He knowingly broke the laws of the Republic of Mexico. He deserves whatever punishment he gets from the government there. No exception should be made in his case. Commiting a crime, and justifying it by claiming it was done "for the public good" is not a defense. Sure, the man he caught was a criminal, but you can't do anything about crimes that haven't even happened yet. I don't think Chapman iss a hero, he's a businessman, first and foremost. He only does bounty hunting for the money. You have to take risks in any business to make money. He did just that, but went too far. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sosai X View Post
    Chapman knows the laws. He knowingly broke the laws of the Republic of Mexico. He deserves whatever punishment he gets from the government there. No exception should be made in his case. Commiting a crime, and justifying it by claiming it was done "for the public good" is not a defense. Sure, the man he caught was a criminal, but you can't do anything about crimes that haven't even happened yet. I don't think Chapman iss a hero, he's a businessman, first and foremost. He only does bounty hunting for the money. You have to take risks in any business to make money. He did just that, but went too far. I don't feel sorry for him at all.
    ??? HE HAD RAPED A WOMAN IN AMERCA AND RAN WAY TO MEXICO WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE DID NOT COMIT A CRIME???
    So your saying if your sister/Wife/any woman you cared about (really cared about) was raped and the ******* left the country you would just say we cant get him because of a law??? NO you go down to Mexico and that ******* and make him spend the rest of his life in prison (by the way he had 86 counts of RAPE so he did do something VERY wrong)
    Listen yes I agree we should not be treating people different when you break the law but in any case where a VERY evil man is put away forever I don’t see why we should go after him. Remember Dog already had spent a couple of days in a Mexico Prison and had paid his bail money so why 3 years later are they coming after him again??? Its because Mexico are just being jerks not because he broke a law but because they can throw Dog in jail.
    I cant believe who many of you really think he should go to jail for finding a Rapist who had raped (86 counts of Rape) and had Planed to Rape again and had a list of people he was going to rape. Maybe its because you don’t know the whole story but I do and as soon as I can find the A&E documentary I will post it up.

• Hooterville, USA

Do the ends justify the means?

In this case I say yes!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Circle of Ancients

The way I look at it is this:

How many people commit a crime here, run to Mexico because they know they won't get extradited from Mexico.

They don't give us our criminals when we ask for them, why should be give them Dog?

• Mexihick, y'all

I love weman!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast