Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    So I picked up one of the Tide to Go sticks a week or so ago, but hadn't tried it until today. Then at lunch I spilled soup on the front of my favorite shirt. I remembered the Tide stick and put it on the stain, and Oh. My. God. It's like the stain was never there! I'm so impressed by this product!!!

    I need one for my purse, and the car, and the backpack I take to Disneyland, and my daughter's school bag, and.....

    Yeah, I like it a lot. Just had to spread the word.

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  2. #2

    • itty bitty
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The sun shines wherever I go
    Posts
    9,632
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    I need to get one. Seriously. Im a messy eater sometimes, and so are my kids. Maybe cross post this in the parents group?
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

  3. #3

    • Why do you keep talking?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Here, but not here here
    Posts
    3,649

    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    I discovered this thing last year when they came out. Amazing! I had a couple of very stubborn stains and it worked like a charm. It took a few rubs, but when you don't have a washer near by nor the time it's great!
    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
    You set the bar I could not live up to
    Tonight the light is breaking through
    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
    Zebrahead

  4. #4

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    22,685

    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    Cool to hear. I may have to get this. I have some stains in some shirts that won't come out ... and I want to take them to WDW. Hope it works on older stains.

    Another really good product that came out lately is the Dawn Direct Foam dish soap. It works AWESOME.


  5. #5

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,603

    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    So Kelly Ripa is right?

    Of course I'll be trying it, I just can't stand her and those silly commercials. I don't know how her husband stays married to her.

  6. #6

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sitting in the Tiki Room
    Posts
    2,089
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    So Kelly Ripa is right?

    Of course I'll be trying it, I just can't stand her and those silly commercials. I don't know how her husband stays married to her.
    I actually met Kelly last month in New York. She's a friend of my boss. She's a very nice person, and so is her husband.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

  7. #7

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by claribella View Post
    So Kelly Ripa is right?
    Unfortunately, yes. It works just like in the commercials.

    I'm sure she's a lovely person, but she's so skinny, and she's had so much plastic surgery she looks like a kewpie doll head on a stick. She used to be so pretty, she's just ruined herself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  8. #8

    • Why do you keep talking?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Here, but not here here
    Posts
    3,649

    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Cool to hear. I may have to get this. I have some stains in some shirts that won't come out ... and I want to take them to WDW. Hope it works on older stains.
    Just keep in mind it's not really made for older stains, it's more for the "oopps I just dropped some pizaa sauce on my white shirt" kinda thing. But I do recommend trying it, you'll only be out like $3 and it's good to have around with kids and lighter clothing when out and about in the parks and such.
    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
    You set the bar I could not live up to
    Tonight the light is breaking through
    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
    Zebrahead

  9. #9

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sitting in the Tiki Room
    Posts
    2,089
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbole View Post
    Unfortunately, yes. It works just like in the commercials.

    I'm sure she's a lovely person, but she's so skinny, and she's had so much plastic surgery she looks like a kewpie doll head on a stick. She used to be so pretty, she's just ruined herself.
    Yah - I wasn't talking about how she looked. She was just a very friendly, nice person.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

  10. #10

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Seal Beach, California, United States
    Posts
    2,944

    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    I carry Shout wipes around for messy eating. They work great, too.
    Mike



  11. #11

    • For old time sake
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    coming home
    Posts
    6,681

    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbole View Post
    So I picked up one of the Tide to Go sticks a week or so ago, but hadn't tried it until today. Then at lunch I spilled soup on the front of my favorite shirt. I remembered the Tide stick and put it on the stain, and Oh. My. God. It's like the stain was never there! I'm so impressed by this product!!!

    I need one for my purse, and the car, and the backpack I take to Disneyland, and my daughter's school bag, and.....

    Yeah, I like it a lot. Just had to spread the word.
    I can see FPM holding his head in his hands now....LOL Good to know Amber, I'll have to pick some up too.
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!









  12. #12

    • I'm your huckleberry.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ventura County, CA
    Posts
    6,176

    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by mcow1 View Post
    I carry Shout wipes around for messy eating. They work great, too.
    Those do work great. I was once able to remove copier toner powder from a lavendar colored suit with Shout wipes.

    I like the fact that with the Tide pen, you don't have to touch the cleaning solution. That's pretty nifty!

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  13. #13

    • This is my car, Stitch :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
    Posts
    9,958

    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by mcow1 View Post
    I carry Shout wipes around for messy eating. They work great, too.
    I heard these wipes work better than the Tide pen. I've only used the pen, and sadly, I disagree with you guys. The two times I used it, it didn't get out the "fresh" stains I had. Both were tomato-related: Manwhich sauce, spaghetti sauce. Luckily they did disappear when I washed the clothes in the washing machine, but they didn't clear up with the pen.

  14. #14

    • decorating
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Mentone
    Posts
    879

    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbole View Post
    So I picked up one of the Tide to Go sticks a week or so ago, but hadn't tried it until today. Then at lunch I spilled soup on the front of my favorite shirt. I remembered the Tide stick and put it on the stain, and Oh. My. God. It's like the stain was never there! I'm so impressed by this product!!!

    I need one for my purse, and the car, and the backpack I take to Disneyland, and my daughter's school bag, and.....

    Yeah, I like it a lot. Just had to spread the word.
    I tried it on a fresh red sauce (salsa) stain, all it did was spread it out and fade it to light pink.But I bet it works for lighter stains.

  15. #15

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Now a WDW Local!
    Posts
    20,520
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Tide To Go - Totally Amazing!

    For olderstains try regular shout (i like the kind w/the bristle brush). The wipes are nifty too!!

    I LOVE to tide pen but it doen't get out every stain... It does help though. It did get out a tomato based stain for me (of course that happened on my last bite!) but the shirt was navy blue, so maybe that's why. I do love it.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Riptide...No tide
    By InnerSpace in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 09:04 AM
  2. VMK Is totally down!
    By KrystalAngel in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 10:05 AM
  3. "Amazing Story of Superman" dvd documentary is Amazing!!
    By TDLFAN in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 05:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •