• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

PirateMunkee has huge favor to ask!!!

I am going to start work on my Disney "Last Supper" piece (See thread http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=4027) and need JPEGs of the soda cups and napkins that Disneyland uses. Instead of the fine goblets and stuff in DaVinci's "Last Supper", I want to use Disneyland Cups and stuff. I am painting this piece in Oils and it will take awhile to finish but promise to post a pic in here when finished, unless you all want to see works in progress. Just send the jpegs to [email protected]

Thank you
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Merry 2014!

don't have anything to send except a thumbs up. i wonder who "judas" will be? anyone? anyone? hmmmm
    please post updates. this painting will be so cool!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico!
    don't have anything to send except a thumbs up. i wonder who "judas" will be? anyone? anyone? hmmmm
    please post updates. this painting will be so cool!
    Here's the breakdown.....Jesus figure in Middle...Walt. On left first cluster of 3 apostles Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Last three Apostles..Baloo, Pinochio, Peter Pan. On the right side, First cluster Stitch, Tarzan, Woody. Last three...Rafiki, Beast, and the Judas figure.....Eisner. Pluto will be sleeping in the front of the table. The utensils on the table will be the cups and napkins from Disneyland food services.

The only figures I am set on are Disney, Eisner, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto and Stitch. The others figures can change. Any Suggestions?

My piece after this I want to do a take on the famous dogs playing poker peice but want all the Disney Villians playing poker.
    PirateMunkee

• Minion

If I understand your idea correctly, your concept is a positive, all Disney motif. On the opposite realm of that, "popaganda" artist Ron English used the same DaVinci painting to reflect the poisoning of America with pop icons having Mickey as the Christ figure. I am not a fan and this link is not an endorsement of his work, I just thought you might be interested.

Click HERE to view it.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by buzz lightbeer
    If I understand your idea correctly, your concept is a positive, all Disney motif. On the opposite realm of that, "popaganda" artist Ron English used the same DaVinci painting to reflect the poisoning of America with pop icons having Mickey as the Christ figure. I am not a fan and this link is not an endorsement of his work, I just thought you might be interested.

Click HERE to view it.
    That piece was awesome!!! The McDonalds sign in the back was cool. My take is the sacrifice of Art for Corporate Greed. Disney was an artist and basically designed Disneyland as an artists dream. Eisner sees Disney as a money making entity that needs to be taken for all it's worth, thus the Judas figure. Judas turned in Jesus for thirty pieces of Silver. Eisner is sacrificing Art (Disney) for the sake of making money. Positive for Artists but a negative if you are a greedy coporate scumbag.
    PirateMunkee

• Race Car Driver

hehehe the naughty Snacks likes the pears
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.